Photo

Distance to job from invitations.

4 replies to this topic
Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:37 AM

Ok so I know when a normal contact sends you a job invite, the distance on the screen says how far you are to the starting point of the job.

However what im confused about is this, what about player invites for jobs. Is the distance to the job shown the distance from your current position in freeroam, or is it the senders distance?

Imo it should be the senders because that makes more sense, when you accept you start from their position. I just don't know for sure though.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 08:50 PM

Bump, surely someone knows the answer to this.

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:37 AM

The invtee's distance because you have to travel from where he is since you will spawn from wherever he is when you accept the job

agudmund
  • agudmund

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:36 PM

Would be awesome if everyone just spawns into missions where they are.  Means crews need to group to co-ordinate before rushing to the job and such,  The teleport effect when starting a mission takes a little away from the problem at hand ( how to get there )

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:52 PM

What I do if i'm going to accept a certain mission like for Trevor i'll make sure i'm out near Sandy Shores before I accept it and Lester and Simone i'm in the City but with Martin, Gerald it's hard to tell because he sends you to difference parts of the map

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users