Quantcast

» «
Photo

How the hell can anyone acquire a Jet from Fort Zancudo?

50 replies to this topic
Massive Roy
  • Massive Roy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 November 2013 - 08:15 AM

If you go in with a chopper, stay low, you shouldn't get picked up by radar and can hopefully land right next to jet before you get spotted.. Then just hit the thruster and pull up.. You don't need a long run up so don't worry about taxi-ing to runway.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 08:19 AM

Luck has absolutely nothing to do with it, I just got 4 jets in a row because I know how to do it. A guy showed me the other night. Get a light fast car and drive up the hill that's on the right side of the tunnel and you'll jump straight over the fence. Drive straight to the jet on the tarmac. All the times I've done it I came across ONE guy I had to shoot, he was standing next to the jet.

If you get killed and end up near the swamp: Call a taxi, go around towards the bridge, not the tunnel - opposite direction towards the airstrip, and drive up the hill near where the entrance gate is.

There's a little jump close to the fence that you can jump over, saving a trip all the way to the other side of the base.

Expeace
  • Expeace

BF Surfer Cruiser

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 08:23 AM

Jump the fence from the highway drive f*cking hard to the closet parked jet, take off, EVADE those god damn missles

Profit

Wayne Daniels
  • Wayne Daniels

Cattle Rustler

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 November 2013 - 08:33 AM

It's pretty easy for me. Yeah, both me and the Jet will get damaged pretty surely, but I still can get it with this method.

1) Acquire a plane or a helicopter.
2) Fly on Fort Zancudo.
3) Parachute in (important to know the Jet spawning locations, so you can parachute near one)
4) Try to parachute to the Jet in the hangar (some protection from tanks)
5) Fly off like a true pilot.

Sometimes there seems to spawn 64590548 tanks right in front of the hangar though. If you can't or don't want to use a plane/helicopter for some reason, here's another way.

1) Acquire a fast car (Bifta or Elegy recommended, since they are free and if they get destroyed, there will be no Insurance costs)
2) Drive to a Jet (I've mostly seen the Barracks and the off-road cars while driving, Rhinos seem to be more rare for me)
3) Try to fly off like a sir.

My way has two less steps than yours

That's wonderful! You are the superior tactician, my friend. Enjoy it.

Damn straight chippy

Hypertion
  • Hypertion

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 08:48 AM

Effort like most things

you can ramp into the place in a car and try and find a jet with few enemies around it or you can call merryweather and use the helicopter pickup, which doesnt earn you wanted points untill you jump out of so you can again look around and find one that is not occupied

btw using the merryweather pickup means letting the pilot fly you, if you fly in there yourself you will get the wanted levels after a short time and AI jets can spawn to take you out.

on that last bit... if you do manage to get a jet off the ground and suddenly hear a missile lock-on, pull up as hard as you can to avoid the impact, if you are lucky the NPC jet that spawned directly behind you just to launch that missile will not be able to track you but dont let it get too close because they do use their guns and there is no avoiding them if that happenes. AI is crazy accurate with the guns.

Pelican
  • Pelican

The one who knocks

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 08:51 AM

Stay low to the ground, fly over the ocean and pray to every god in existence that a missile doesn't spawn so close that the warning beep doesn't even go off. If one does get off, just dodge the missile, which is easy enough. 

Expeace
  • Expeace

BF Surfer Cruiser

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:16 AM Edited by Expeace, 30 November 2013 - 09:16 AM.

To be honest the jet in multiplayer is pretty pointless as you cant target other players that are on the ground its more of a "look at me i have a jet" type thing

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:29 AM

Il make a vid showing how I found a way into the base, really doesn't take long.

As for usefulness, I suppose its great for taking out choppers.

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

DON'T HATE ME 'CAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL, N**GA

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:32 AM

To be honest the jet in multiplayer is pretty pointless as you cant target other players that are on the ground its more of a "look at me i have a jet" type thing

Do strafing runs.  That's about all the good it does.  Find a dot on the map, position your reticle over the car, and unleash the explosive machine gun of doom upon a poor, unsuspecting player.

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

you know how it is man

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:20 AM

I thought it was impossible but now it's just a casual thing

there's a little gap through the front gate, I ran through there and shot everything, stole a jet and took off straight away, I guess the tanks were a little slow

alternatively you could use Merryweather's heli service, dive in next to the jet and take it, it should take a while for military force to respond

it does get boring to fly one though since there's no hover

GRINCH ASS BITCH
  • GRINCH ASS BITCH

Bustre

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:06 PM

To be honest the jet in multiplayer is pretty pointless as you cant target other players that are on the ground

Lolno.
  • AzraelX likes this

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:02 PM

I Always take the one that is outside surrounded by a fence and some sandbags or something
the stuff around it seems to shield you from gunfire and tanks
than I just take off fast and steep

Ova-Destroy
  • Ova-Destroy

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:12 PM

1) fly or drive like hell to the parked jet in the middle bunker (middle of the military base) 

2) kill anyone in the area

3) take off and gain altitude till you hear the sam lock

4) avoid sams by turning and spinning

5) gain more altitude and lose the stars and the ai jet

this simple

Grand Cannon
  • Grand Cannon

Everywhere and Nowhere

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:54 PM

The easiest way for me that works 100% of the time is parking a Sandking or any truck and parking it right up here by the pink dot:

ziPpUQz.png

You should see a grey wall that you can climb over. After that I just dash to the nearest jet which is just a few meters away. I get in, do a full loop as I take off to avoid the jet that fires on you and boom. There you have it.

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:40 PM

To be honest the jet in multiplayer is pretty pointless as you cant target other players that are on the ground

Lolno.

I know right? He's probably trying to use the missiles on ground targets lol.

Original_Tonks
  • Original_Tonks

Flight Instructor

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:41 PM Edited by Original_Tonks, 30 November 2013 - 05:44 PM.

https://www.youtube....h?v=rBGCa6BQsg0

this should help.

and here is some guidance for when you do get your hands on one >> https://www.youtube....h?v=MKTqlY7mcvM

Good luck and have fun with it :)

Retardation
  • Retardation

Radio Mirror Park

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:51 PM

It's all about luck, whether the tanks spawn in front of you or not.

Original_Tonks
  • Original_Tonks

Flight Instructor

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:28 PM

It's all about luck, whether the tanks spawn in front of you or not.

not really... In the video I linked it clearly shows the tanks can be de-spawned by simply moving to the other end of the air strip. 

Wheeling and Dealing
  • Wheeling and Dealing

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:53 PM

Tanks don't spawn at night fyi.

TheDonutGuyFromBlackOps 1
  • TheDonutGuyFromBlackOps 1

There's a soldier in all of us.

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:54 PM

I looked at other players flying Military Jets and I thought to myself "I want one." ...So when I tried to acquire one, I ended up being blown up by five different tanks.

If I can't do it, How the hell can other players do it?

Get good kid

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 08:08 PM

Its not that difficult for me, just takes knowledge of tank spawn locations and what not. But I remember a jet followed me all the way to the city and killed me with no lock on alert. Sucked ass.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users