Quantcast

» «
Photo

How the hell can anyone acquire a Jet from Fort Zancudo?

50 replies to this topic
Mike Haddrick
  • Mike Haddrick

Not your favorite poster.

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:13 AM

I looked at other players flying Military Jets and I thought to myself "I want one." ...So when I tried to acquire one, I ended up being blown up by five different tanks.

If I can't do it, How the hell can other players do it?

dreadluxx
  • dreadluxx

дрэдлоксъ

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:16 AM

I was on foot in the base and had to jack a military pilot out of one, quickly took off over fence, avoided missiles.. 

Guess it just depends on how bad you want one :D

ps avoid tanks

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:16 AM

It's easiest for me if I helicopter over the top and then parachute in, that way you can land pretty much right next to a jet, it's all about speed and timing.

J_L_K_64
  • J_L_K_64

NOT a Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:19 AM

gunna need a buddy for my method, shoot him in the face, have him start a 1v1 deathmatch, get into the base (i use helicopters, or the jump on the north side of the tunnel) steal jet, make getaway without ever getting a single star

• johnwontscore and Wheeling and Dealing like this

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:20 AM

Get bullet-proof tires and jump the cliff to the left of the freeway headed south, just before the tunnel going under Zancoudo. Drive around to check safety and draw the mercs away from the hangar (only take the one in the hangar) then grab it and do a half-loop out of the hangar to escape over the mountains to the north.

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:37 AM

fly a chopper into the hangar, steal jet, knife flight at low altitude until you get behind a hill.

step 3. profit.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:38 AM Edited by marco-polo, 30 November 2013 - 03:41 AM.

Fly in with chopper to the ones lined up closest to runway, go out of parking spot and do a u-turn, fly low over fence with no need to do a loop.

Drive up the jump near tunnel, do the same. Don't just fly straight out towards the hanger, do a turn so you don't get the jet on your ass.

EDIT: Don't bother with armor or doing your car up, i do it with the taxi or sh*tty cars anyway cause you're not staying long..

Flūttershy
  • Flūttershy

well you got the perfect disguise and you're looking okay

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:38 AM

It seems pretty random when the tanks spawn, but when they do it's pain in the ass. You want my advice, get in there and get the f*ck out as fast as you can, and make sure you can avoid those missiles they shoot at you by flying low.

This Guy Is Here
  • This Guy Is Here

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:39 AM

I just make sure I have a vehicle of above average speed and jump the hill on the other side of the tunnel.  If you know where the jets are you just need to be real quick and get there and jump in and take off.  No wasted movement.

MAR10HD
  • MAR10HD

◕‿ ◕

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:40 AM

This is the Easiest Method

1)Get a helicopter, anything besides the annihilator. It's ok but just alot slower

2)Fly into the base with some speed and head for the open hangar

3)Land directly next to the jet and jump onto it yourself and then hit Triangle/A (you have quite a bit of time and should mostly get wanted upon your feet touching the ground after exiting chopper where as the parachuting method gets you 4 stars instantly)

4) Get the hell outta there! Stay as low as you can over the fence.

5) Call lester, or if you've got 5 minutes to waste keep on rapidly changing your altitude to avoid those pesky choppers that spawn right in front of you.

Ive only ever once been unlucky with this online and as I was heli'ing in theres a tank right infront of the hangar. I knew it wouldnt go well. Best of luck.

• SimMaster likes this

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:42 AM

Fight the military in hand to hand combat until you destroy all of them and you can choose whatever plane your heart desires.

• jv95_ and Funkwalrus like this

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:43 AM Edited by marco-polo, 30 November 2013 - 03:45 AM.

It seems pretty random when the tanks spawn, but when they do it's pain in the ass. You want my advice, get in there and get the f*ck out as fast as you can, and make sure you can avoid those missiles they shoot at you by flying low.

Stay as far away from the far side/hangers as possible.

5) Call lester, or if you've got 5 minutes to waste keep on rapidly changing your altitude to avoid those pesky choppers that spawn right in front of you.

Don't full full throttle, just let it cruise.

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:05 AM Edited by ijustcameheretobeeotch, 30 November 2013 - 05:13 AM.

easy. I get it without any problems 9 out of 10 times. I usually commit suicide trying to dive bomb into another player because their isn't anything to do in the sky.

having good dog fighting skills on this game just gets you voted out.

get any fast helicopter.

land next to jet and get in. unless you see a tank spawned near it. you will explode and die.

fly straight up and pull up your landing gear as soon as you can.

listen for the missile coming and knife out of the way when it appears behind you.

very rarely will the base send a jet after you or fire more than two missiles.

if it takes more than 3 trys just get some one else to get the jet for you. your pilot skills suck.

mealymouthmongolian
  • mealymouthmongolian

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:30 AM

easy. I get it without any problems 9 out of 10 times. I usually commit suicide trying to dive bomb into another player because their isn't anything to do in the sky.

having good dog fighting skills on this game just gets you voted out.

get any fast helicopter.

land next to jet and get in. unless you see a tank spawned near it. you will explode and die.

fly straight up and pull up your landing gear as soon as you can.

listen for the missile coming and knife out of the way when it appears behind you.

very rarely will the base send a jet after you or fire more than two missiles.

if it takes more than 3 trys just get some one else to get the jet for you. your pilot skills suck.

Exactly. Honestly I've always been disappointed that it wasn't harder. Seems like any chump can go grab one... guess not though, huh?

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:32 AM

Jump the fence, find jet, get in, take off straight up until out of range of missiles.

It's actually super, super easy.

asetofgenes
  • asetofgenes

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:36 AM

I call mine from mors mutual

Gutslub
  • Gutslub

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:43 AM

There are certain jets that are much easier to take (like the two sitting out on the tarmac), but in my experience, it all comes down to luck. Sometimes trucks/tanks will spawn just 50 or so meters away from the jets, usually they don't spawn at all (or very far away). Check the good ol' Youtubes, there are plenty of tutorial vids.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:00 AM

Can you steal a tank from the base? That's what I wanna know.

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:01 AM

Yes, but it takes a lot of luck. I've done it exactly once.

Wayne Daniels
  • Wayne Daniels

Cattle Rustler

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:12 AM

Luck has absolutely nothing to do with it, I just got 4 jets in a row because I know how to do it. A guy showed me the other night. Get a light fast car and drive up the hill that's on the right side of the tunnel and you'll jump straight over the fence. Drive straight to the jet on the tarmac. All the times I've done it I came across ONE guy I had to shoot, he was standing next to the jet.
  • GTALegion likes this

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:14 AM

Luck has absolutely nothing to do with it, I just got 4 jets in a row because I know how to do it. A guy showed me the other night. Get a light fast car and drive up the hill that's on the right side of the tunnel and you'll jump straight over the fence. Drive straight to the jet on the tarmac. All the times I've done it I came across ONE guy I had to shoot, he was standing next to the jet.

This guy gets it.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:32 AM

So the tank you can get, do you have to jack a live tank thats trying to kill you, or is there a parked tank somewhere you can steal? Im going to do some exploring there soon anyway. Honestly I don't see the big fuss about difficulty in getting the jet, I simply jump over the fence, grab the one in the hanger and fly away, calling lester to remove wanted level as I do it.

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:36 AM

So the tank you can get, do you have to jack a live tank thats trying to kill you, or is there a parked tank somewhere you can steal? Im going to do some exploring there soon anyway. Honestly I don't see the big fuss about difficulty in getting the jet, I simply jump over the fence, grab the one in the hanger and fly away, calling lester to remove wanted level as I do it.

I came out of the hanger once, the tank was right there. I held down Y and jacked it from the guy driving.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:10 AM

It's pretty easy for me. Yeah, both me and the Jet will get damaged pretty surely, but I still can get it with this method.

1) Acquire a plane or a helicopter.

2) Fly on Fort Zancudo.

3) Parachute in (important to know the Jet spawning locations, so you can parachute near one)

4) Try to parachute to the Jet in the hangar (some protection from tanks)

5) Fly off like a true pilot.

Sometimes there seems to spawn 64590548 tanks right in front of the hangar though. If you can't or don't want to use a plane/helicopter for some reason, here's another way.

1) Acquire a fast car (Bifta or Elegy recommended, since they are free and if they get destroyed, there will be no Insurance costs)

2) Drive to a Jet (I've mostly seen the Barracks and the off-road cars while driving, Rhinos seem to be more rare for me)

3) Try to fly off like a sir.

griffin_t_a
  • griffin_t_a

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:47 AM

Easy, make a Sandking XL your personal vehicle, park it next to that cement wall(to the south), jump the wall, kill the guard, run across runways, kill guard by jet and take off straight.  Oh yeah, when the jet behind you gets tone lock, flick the analog stick up to lose the missile.  After that I usually, dive downward towards the mountain, look behind me to see him follow, then fly straight up until I'm inverted heading the other way.  AI jets can't seem to handle flying straight up.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:55 AM

Easy, make a Sandking XL your personal vehicle, park it next to that cement wall(to the south), jump the wall, kill the guard, run across runways, kill guard by jet and take off straight.  Oh yeah, when the jet behind you gets tone lock, flick the analog stick up to lose the missile.  After that I usually, dive downward towards the mountain, look behind me to see him follow, then fly straight up until I'm inverted heading the other way.  AI jets can't seem to handle flying straight up.

In fact, you should go as low as possible, since the missiles won't lock on if you go under the radar. At least that was my experience one time when stealing a Jet.

Wayne Daniels
  • Wayne Daniels

Cattle Rustler

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:58 AM

It's pretty easy for me. Yeah, both me and the Jet will get damaged pretty surely, but I still can get it with this method.

2) Fly on Fort Zancudo.
3) Parachute in (important to know the Jet spawning locations, so you can parachute near one)

Sometimes there seems to spawn 64590548 tanks right in front of the hangar though. If you can't or don't want to use a plane/helicopter for some reason, here's another way.

1) Acquire a fast car (Bifta or Elegy recommended, since they are free and if they get destroyed, there will be no Insurance costs)
2) Drive to a Jet (I've mostly seen the Barracks and the off-road cars while driving, Rhinos seem to be more rare for me)

My way has two less steps than yours

InfinitySlayer
  • InfinitySlayer

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 08:01 AM

Fly high above it with a Helecopter, parachute in to the hanger and fly!

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 30 November 2013 - 08:02 AM

2) Fly on Fort Zancudo.

My way has two less steps than yours

That's wonderful! You are the superior tactician, my friend. Enjoy it.

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 08:04 AM

How the hell can anyone acquire a Jet from Fort Zancudo?

Practice. And even then you'll die sometimes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users