Photo

Money glitch in online session (yesteday) millions of $$

10 replies to this topic
thostby
  • thostby

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:13 AM

Since my first post was removed (not reliable?) I'm making a new one, with photos.

First, what happened was, a crate drop was announced. I went over to the drop and shot the crate and picked up the package.

The package contained $1000 and some RP's.

After a few seconds I checked my account in the upper right corner and realized I had just recieved over $107 million!

I quickly bought a new appartment, some cars and planes. Then when I went out I realized everybody was driving around in new fance cars and there was a lot of mayhem around with people killing each other and driving silvermetal helicopters.

My thought is everybody, at least in that session had recieved some cash too.

So I asked here if anybody had heard anything about this. 

One of the moderators asked me to show a picture for proof and also commented about it beeing my first post and not sure how true this was...

Anyhow, I asked for some news about this, not if anybody actually belived in it or not.

Don't really know what I would gain out of this if it was a lie...

Posting some pics of my ingame session, where you can see I have some cash :)

Also had a mission where I was supposed to steal a boat, but fell in the sea and could only walk around at the bottom of the ocean. Not able to swim. Wierd bug :)

BTW: It looks like I don't now how to post pics.. If someone could tell me how to upload from my hard drive that would be great!

fish61324
  • fish61324

Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:41 AM

I claimed a $2 billion bounty in free roam.  That's not a typo... it IS Billion

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:47 AM

Lol, the crate probably gave you all the missing crate drops which have been happening since 1.06.
Green circle on the map (like the gang attack zones) nothing ever drops.

Hope it happens to me soon.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:53 AM

A lot of people have extra money in their account that oddly enough shows up under vehicle sales. It's a common bug.

thostby
  • thostby

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:13 AM

Lol, the crate probably gave you all the missing crate drops which have been happening since 1.06.

Sometimes there seems to be a bug with the crates, but when you get the message "a crate has been dropped" you can also see a green questionmark on the map, and the closer you get it will change to a arrow pointing down (most of the times). When it's been picked, you still get a message about the drop, but it will say, "crate drop inbound". Which means that it is droped, but doesn't tell you if it has been picked up or not, but it's not there anymore.

TheKidKid415
  • TheKidKid415

Trick

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:02 AM

I received $294,737,478 Million today when I first joined into a lobby!! I can final stop repeating and just play team/deathmatch!!imruch bitch!!

JordanV
  • JordanV

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:47 AM

Sometimes there seems to be a bug with the crates, but when you get the message "a crate has been dropped" you can also see a green questionmark on the map, and the closer you get it will change to a arrow pointing down (most of the times). When it's been picked, you still get a message about the drop, but it will say, "crate drop inbound". Which means that it is droped, but doesn't tell you if it has been picked up or not, but it's not there anymore.

When the arrow points down it means that it is lower than you are, when it points up the object is higher than you and when there is no arrow it is the same level as you. The same applies to players in death matches and npc enemies too. Just incase you didn't know.

K20
  • K20

Woooo-rah

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:46 PM

i got 500,000 few weeks back mo fo's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :panic:  :panic:  :panic:

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:14 PM

this being happening a lot lately. someone game me a bit over 800k like 3 days ago, for some reason it was not added to the "shared money" stat instead it was added to the "car sales". i had like 121k in car sales from all the high priority vehicules i have delivered to simeon and now say i have close to a million in car sales.

contacted R* about it and got the usual response... they cant remove the money, cant trace the money, cant do nothing.

thats pretty much a green light. i already owned a big apartment with 10 car garage, so i spend the money modding some of my cars and buying a few guns snd ammo. i still have the 500k R* gave us and close to 100k of my own money.

to this point it seem like there would never be any penalties for those that glitched money in gtao, even know money aint no game changer.

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:23 PM

Does this happen as soon as you go into a new free roam?

I might just start switching lobbys constantly as a new money glitch lol

At least I won't have anything to loose

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:52 PM

Why doesnt this happen to me :(

Im tired of glitching
  • 67f100 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users