Photo

Bounties more that $9,000?

16 replies to this topic
marshman_11
  • marshman_11

WWJZ what would jay z do

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:06 AM Edited by marshman_11, 30 November 2013 - 03:07 AM.

Has anyone came across any of these? I did tonight and thought it was a just an error but nope.... killed him and went from $350,000 to almost  $1,000,000,000.  I'm assuming a hacker did this.....guess I won't need money for a while.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:25 AM

Modded consoles can do this. The term hacker doesn't really apply since anybody can do it.

Nocturnaldemon
  • Nocturnaldemon

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:52 PM

Wish I met someone who could do this :p

RaysFTW
  • RaysFTW

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:42 PM

Not saying I wouldn't keep it too but don't be surprised by any repercussions from R*.

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:38 AM

i got 3 billion by running some dude over by accident lmao

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:41 AM

Modded consoles can do this. The term hacker doesn't really apply since anybody can do it.

he is a hacker it doesnt matter how many people did it he exploited the weaknesses of that game thats the definition of hacker.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:52 AM

he is a hacker it doesnt matter how many people did it he exploited the weaknesses of that game thats the definition of hacker.

I rooted my phone so I'm a hacker too by the general definition.

I mean you're right about the definition but I will reserve the term for those whose endeavors are above and beyond.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

God Is Great, Beer Is Good, People Are Crazy

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:56 AM

I'll admit it'd be nice if something like this happened to me but i'd be a little afraid of what R* might do if they see this has hacking and hand out punishment the most serious banning the players from their servers and they'd never be allowed to play any more R* games not just GTA

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:01 PM

I rooted my phone so I'm a hacker too by the general definition.

I mean you're right about the definition but I will reserve the term for those whose endeavors are above and beyond.

i rooted my phone too lol soft bricked it once.

sleazyone
  • sleazyone

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:06 PM

i got 3 billion by running some dude over by accident lmao

Lmao

UnbrokenChainz
  • UnbrokenChainz

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:26 PM

Honestly if I collected a bounty that high I'd probably give at least 5% to everyone in the session. Spread the wealth!

marshman_11
  • marshman_11

WWJZ what would jay z do

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:17 AM

I'll admit it'd be nice if something like this happened to me but i'd be a little afraid of what R* might do if they see this has hacking and hand out punishment the most serious banning the players from their servers and they'd never be allowed to play any more R* games not just GTA

Kind of freaking me out a bit. I hope not, I did't do it.

mochakaboom
  • mochakaboom

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:45 AM

lol people who guess another persons password is considered a "hacker" It's dumb how that word is loosely used

J. Belfort
  • J. Belfort

Money Market Manipulation

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:03 AM

I've heard people use the term 'hacker' to describe someone who posts on their friend's Facebook page while they're away. That doesn't mean they're right.

mochakaboom
  • mochakaboom

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 05:31 PM

I've heard people use the term 'hacker' to describe someone who posts on their friend's Facebook page while they're away. That doesn't mean they're right.

LOL that's a new one..

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 December 2013 - 05:42 PM

A) what would you call them? They opened up and modified thier equipment to do these things. Anyone can steal something too does that mean you dont call them thieves?

B) rockstar has records of where all your money and rp comes from...they know exactly who does what glitches and can punish whenever they decide to. You will not get punished for collecting a billion in bounties while not having spent a billion or earen that kind of money. They know you didnt place the bounty. They also can see how many bounties you have collected. Just like my record shows something like 5 mil made from selling cars...roughly a third of my total income...yet i havent gotten the award for selling cars...like duh...does not take einstien to figure out what i was doing.

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:11 PM Edited by s1ckmad3, 06 December 2013 - 06:15 PM.

Kind of freaking me out a bit. I hope not, I did't do it.

im not too worried there hasnt been a legit claim that anybody was banned due to a excessive amount of money supposedley there was a video were a guy was caught by R* but they put him in the dunce pool for a month and 1 day but allowed him to keep everything he bought but had a zero balance in his bank but also that video looked a bit altered though if they were gonna ban everybody who exceeded lets say 5 - 10 million then i would say about 70 %  of the online community would be banned im not saying this to encourage it but there is nothing you can do over billions given to you against your own will or killing a bounty worth the same amount what rockstar is looking into though is the amount you shared because since sharing is disabled obviously they are looking for modders sharing the wealth i played one time with a level 1000 i wont say his name but he did claim he had a trillion in his account and if hes not banned by now then that tells you R* is not giving a sh*t at the moment and when they do i seriously doubt a ban hammer will affect us.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users