Photo

What happened to the Angels of Death?

42 replies to this topic
FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:19 PM

It was sloppy writting by R* to just throw The Lost in there and in extension the terrible treatment of

Spoiler

I like what they did to
Spoiler
, it shows that even though
Spoiler
was a tough character-one of the toughest we've had-he was shadowed by Trevor's manic rage. It was to give us a sense of how much more powerful Trevor is over him.

Spoiler

• PaletoChickenCapo and Mr. Sleepy like this

FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:20 PM

RSG don't make their games canon as they stated.

Because GTA has to many "determined endings" or how it's spell where you can choose to keep a char alive or dead

Still doesn't matter. AoD may show up during GTA 6 who knows.

I personally don't care, I'm not worrying about GTA 6 since what they done to GTA V

You do know IV and V are the only ones that had choices right? 

thesmileys
  • thesmileys

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:20 PM

im sure that the aod isnt finished they had chapters in all states and scandinavia so southern san andreas shouldnt be a problem for them

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:35 PM

The way Rockstar put it together was bad. The Lost MC actually had a perfect ending. The majority of the Lost MC members were murdered and later the clubhouse was burned down. 

The AOD had much more territory, with more members walking through different neighborhoods. The Angels of Death MC hierarchy weren't gunned down, expect an unknown Enforcer whom gatecrashed Billy Grey's rehabilitation arrival party. They had more chapters across the United States and all over the world.

The Lost MC ended up small meanwhile they started something in Blaine Country. I don't see how Rockstar couldn't have done the same with the AOD MC, but not finishing the Angels of Death. A bunch of bollocks. They've extremely f*cked up the story in the previous GTA's. I had respect for TL&D setting but now I just see TL&D storyline pointless. 

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:23 PM

Vice City Stories > Vice City > San Andreas > Liberty City Stories > III (Never played Advanced so not sure where that fits.)

IV = The Lost and Damned = The Ballad of Gay Tony > V (Never played Chinatown Wars so not sure where that fits.)

Advance takes place between Liberty City Stories and GTA III while Chinatown Wars takes place between GTA IV/EFLC and GTA V.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

What exactly are we doing?

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:32 PM

The Lost trio take off to Blaine County and somehow kill off the AOD by themselves and get hooked on meth, but get easily killed by one new protagonist. That really makes sense. Genius writing right there :sarcasm:

You do understand that Johnny, Terry and Clay aren't the only members of the lost? 

They were the only ones left after burning down the clubhouse.

But there were plenty of lost members in Sandy Shores. I'd figure them and the trio would of taken them down. 

If my memory is right, there were none when TLAD took place. Clay wanted The Lost to expand in the west, implying that there was nobody there but the AOD.

am30
  • am30

Irn Bru ftw

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:35 PM

Didn't the Lost wipe them out or take them over in the GTA IV: Lost and Damned?  It's as long sinces I've played it I can't remember.

Soda and Soap
  • Soda and Soap

Dr Pepper

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:17 PM

It really does make no sense to be honest, as someone else said at the end of TLAD, The Lost only has a very small number of members. It just doesn't make any sense at all how they somehow expanded to Blaine County & Los Santos & became such a dominant force. 

Rockstar is just digging them selves in deeper holes when they didn't add The AOD. They expect us to believe that somehow the Lost took over the AOD's turf & made them extinct?

Does Rockstar not remember their own history that the AOD was established in San Andreas? Judging by their logic its like TLAD never even took place, extremely lazy story writing on Rockstars part. 

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:22 PM

The Lost trio take off to Blaine County and somehow kill off the AOD by themselves and get hooked on meth, but get easily killed by one new protagonist. That really makes sense. Genius writing right there :sarcasm:

You do understand that Johnny, Terry and Clay aren't the only members of the lost? 

They were the only ones left after burning down the clubhouse.

But there were plenty of lost members in Sandy Shores. I'd figure them and the trio would of taken them down. 

If my memory is right, there were none when TLAD took place. Clay wanted The Lost to expand in the west, implying that there was nobody there but the AOD.

They coulda just recruit some meth heads and dudes in their mid life crisis when they got there.

Im2akillerfish
  • Im2akillerfish

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:11 PM

And dont forget that The Lost MC got their hands on a small army of random Gang War members.

(And non-canonly, the multiplayer members.)

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:26 PM

Angels Of Death DLC.

Angels of Death. Once the kings of motorcycle world, Today, rusted and torn apart after years of being at war with their former rivals, The Lost. Now, a truce with The Lost has protected their way of life. As The Angels of Death drug enforcer, Leon Westbrooke must get his gang back in the meth business. Blaine County has all the open opportunities but a truce with The Lost can't be broken. The Lost President, Johnny Klebitz is deteriorating himself and the chapter with the overuse of the very same drug he sells. Will this be the way to get back in business or must a truce stay unbroken?

carmelo3
  • carmelo3

Prankster

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:44 PM

v7475d.jpg

am30
  • am30

Irn Bru ftw

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:21 PM

v7475d.jpg

YIKES!!!!  Don't want that to be in any game!  Wise decision by Rockstar.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users