Ich liebe dich, so wie du bist.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:50 AM

I mean, goddamn. They hailed as one of the worlds biggest motorcycle chapters in GTA 4 and it's expansions, now they're practically non existent in GTA 5. Even funnier since they were founded in San Andreas.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:52 AM

The funny thing is: People never got that there is a Northern and a Southern San Andreas.

• ten-a-penny likes this

Lelouch vi Britannia
  • Lelouch vi Britannia

Zero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:55 AM

The funny thing is: People never got that there is a Northern and a Southern San Andreas.

Well let's hope that in future DLCs that we will get the northern part of San Andreas as a map then. At a nice low cost of course.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:55 AM

I'm pretty sure In a random encounter a Lost MC member tells one of the protagonists about how the Lost took over the AOD. 

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich, so wie du bist.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:57 AM

But you'd expect alledgedly the worlds biggest biker gang to be in southern san andreas, right?

Zodape
  • Zodape

El Crápula

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:00 AM

I'm pretty sure In a random encounter a Lost MC member tells one of the protagonists about how the Lost took over the AOD. 

Gauntlet Hair
  • Gauntlet Hair

Pacifist, Pilot IRL.

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:43 AM Edited by Gauntlet Hair, 30 November 2013 - 03:44 AM.

^this. You can pick up a stranded Lost member (as Franklin) and he tells you something along the lines of, "The Angels? They're dead." I think the conversations vary between protags, and the other one (Michael) suggests the Lost took over the AOD. 

FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:46 AM

It was sloppy writting by R* to just throw The Lost in there and in extension the terrible treatment of

Spoiler

Sasqui
  • Sasqui

Gangsta sh*t

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:54 AM

The Lost probably wiped them out of Los Santos and Blaine County, as some dude says in a random encounter.

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:39 AM

So there was this huge biker war in los santos and blaine county that isnt mentioned anywhere apart from this one lost mc member who players can miss completely if they dont do taxi missions?

Thats a pretty damn large thing to gloss over.
  • Mr. Sleepy likes this

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:55 AM

DLC!DLC!

PulpFiction
  • PulpFiction

Yeah, we happy

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:46 AM

Pre-order cancelled.
  • Halo_Override likes this

HappyFarmerKit
  • HappyFarmerKit

Maybe we're just sleepwalking.

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:58 AM

So there was this huge biker war in los santos and blaine county that isnt mentioned anywhere apart from this one lost mc member who players can miss completely if they dont do taxi missions?

Taxi missions? This isn't a taxi mission. Where did you get that idea?

No, no, this is a Random Event you can come across (only as Michael or Franklin) out on a farm in the countryside. A Lost member will ask you to drive him back to the hideout near Mirror Park.

I do agree that it's easy to miss, though.

Zodape
  • Zodape

El Crápula

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:59 AM

There was this Lost biker who survived the war and knew everything that happened. The last time I saw him he was hugging with this drunk redneck...

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:01 AM

i wanna say that the lost tookover the aod and the surviving members joined the lost and the uptown riders as well cause why else are some of the brothers, brothers?

Ray
  • Ray

Introducing bats to peoples' faces since 2001

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:39 AM

I agree, there should have at least been a radio report or something.

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

20% Skill, 80% Fear

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:46 AM

The Lost conquering The Angels of Death once and for all could have been a game in and of itself.

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:01 AM

i wanna say that the lost tookover the aod and the surviving members joined the lost and the uptown riders as well cause why else are some of the brothers, brothers?

That's not how motorcycle clubs work. If another club crushes your club they don't just recruite you, especially when the AoD are white surpremicists and the Lost and Uptown Riders have African-American members. You either end up dead, or you've managed run a hell of a long way away.

ivarblaauw
  • ivarblaauw

Night Light OutlawS MC President

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:15 AM

I still hope for a biker dlc; like the lost and damned... 

maybe I watched to much Sons of Anarchy; but still pretty awesome :D

xxRichter
  • xxRichter

IT'S WARIO TIME!

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:11 AM Edited by SopFox3, 30 November 2013 - 10:12 AM.

Can't say they wiped out but they'll form back...maybe in GTA 6

Did we not mention GTA 5 having VAGOS and BALLAS when they were wiped out completely and Azteka and Yakuza helping Grove ST

IMO I think GTA V is non canon (Why I say that? All GTA isn't CANON at all) and have nothing relevanted with GTA SA Ending since Yakuza isnt in GTA V and ballas and Vagos camed back with Grove being a low populated gang again

FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:17 AM

Did we not mention GTA 5 having VAGOS and BALLAS when they were wiped out completely and Azteka and Yakuza helping Grove ST

IMO I think GTA V is non canon (Why I say that? All GTA isn't CANON at all) and have nothing relevanted with GTA SA Ending since Yakuza isnt in GTA V and ballas and Vagos camed back with Grove being a low populated gang again

III, Vice City, San Andreas, Liberty City Stories, Vice City Stories, and Advance are in a different GTAverse than IV, The Lost and Damned, The Ballad of Gay Tony, and GTA V. So yes there is a canon and if you played all the last gen GTA's you can clearly see that.

They may share gang names, products, hosts, and locations but they aren't the same universe R* has already said this way back during GTA IV.

xxRichter
  • xxRichter

IT'S WARIO TIME!

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:31 AM

III, Vice City, San Andreas, Liberty City Stories, Vice City Stories, and Advance are in a different GTAverse than IV, The Lost and Damned, The Ballad of Gay Tony, and GTA V. So yes there is a canon and if you played all the last gen GTA's you can clearly see that.

They may share gang names, products, hosts, and locations but they aren't the same universe R* has already said this way back during GTA IV.

AoD were in GTA 4 They might come back during GTA 6 time idk

But GTA SA and GTA V is no where near canon.

Either way doesn't matter we can't control that or tell RSG to they only care on what they do.

Hell they'll magically make Claude Speed leader of the "DIABLOS" all the sudden and we'll be saying

"OH sh*t"

KiiWiiDeee
  • KiiWiiDeee

Liberty City's finest.

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:34 AM Edited by KiiWiiDeee, 30 November 2013 - 10:34 AM.

It was sloppy writting by R* to just throw The Lost in there and in extension the terrible treatment of

Spoiler

I like what they did to
Spoiler
, it shows that even though
Spoiler
was a tough character-one of the toughest we've had-he was shadowed by Trevor's manic rage. It was to give us a sense of how much more powerful Trevor is over him.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Before the devs started taking our awesome cars away!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:48 AM Edited by B Dawg, 30 November 2013 - 10:48 AM.

The Lost trio take off to Blaine County and somehow kill off the AOD by themselves and get hooked on meth, but get easily killed by one new protagonist. That really makes sense. Genius writing right there :sarcasm:

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:13 AM

The Lost trio take off to Blaine County and somehow kill off the AOD by themselves and get hooked on meth, but get easily killed by one new protagonist. That really makes sense. Genius writing right there :sarcasm:

You do understand that Johnny, Terry and Clay aren't the only members of the lost? 

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Before the devs started taking our awesome cars away!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:27 AM

You do understand that Johnny, Terry and Clay aren't the only members of the lost? 

They were the only ones left after burning down the clubhouse.

FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:36 AM

AoD were in GTA 4 They might come back during GTA 6 time idk

But GTA SA and GTA V is no where near canon.

Either way doesn't matter we can't control that or tell RSG to they only care on what they do.

Hell they'll magically make Claude Speed leader of the "DIABLOS" all the sudden and we'll be saying

"OH sh*t"

SA is definitely canon in that universe and most likely GTA V will be as well. Not sure as to why you think they aren't/won't be. 

Chronologically it goes like this.

Vice City Stories > Vice City > San Andreas > Liberty City Stories > III (Never played Advanced so not sure where that fits.)

IV = The Lost and Damned = The Ballad of Gay Tony > V (Never played Chinatown Wars so not sure where that fits.)

Maybe that was the confusion? Did you think they all of those took place after III? Other than that I have no idea why you think they aren't canon.

xxRichter
  • xxRichter

IT'S WARIO TIME!

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:45 AM Edited by SopFox3, 30 November 2013 - 11:46 AM.

RSG don't make their games canon as they stated.

Because GTA has to many "determined endings" or how it's spell where you can choose to keep a char alive or dead

Still doesn't matter. AoD may show up during GTA 6 who knows.

I personally don't care, I'm not worrying about GTA 6 since what they done to GTA V

Peregrin Brandytook
  • Peregrin Brandytook

One Ring to rule them all.

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:52 AM Edited by gtafan899, 30 November 2013 - 11:55 AM.

you forgot angus.20100614175445!AngusMartin-TLAD.jpg

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:08 PM

But there were plenty of lost members in Sandy Shores. I'd figure them and the trio would of taken them down. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users