Photo

WHY CHANNEL X?

74 replies to this topic
MAJORMANN
  • MAJORMANN

GTA MOTHA F*CKA

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:41 AM

EVERY TIME I get in a PV it's always tuned to Channel X. It's easily the worst radio and idk it just pisses me off more than you know. And that song on Channel X I think it's called Suicidal or something, it's just complete crap.

• Monkey Toes likes this

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Alfa Romeo Fan

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:45 AM

So you don't like punk music huh?

tyranatopherrex
  • tyranatopherrex

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:51 AM

hahaha i know what you mean Channel X is really bad. And its not like I hate Punk or anything. I just hear the same song over and over and over. its always on when i get a car from sandy shores or my mechanic

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:51 AM

EVERY TIME I get in a PV it's always tuned to Channel X. It's easily the worst radio and idk it just pisses me off more than you know. And that song on Channel X I think it's called Suicidal or something, it's just complete crap.

The band is Suicidal Tendencies. Yeah, channel x appears to be the mechanics favourite. Put your garage radio on non stop pop as revenge...

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Alfa Romeo Fan

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:53 AM

The band is Suicidal Tendencies. Yeah, channel x appears to be the mechanics favourite. Put your garage radio on non stop pop as revenge...

Or East Los Santos Radio -_-

swagbro
  • swagbro

$

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:35 AM

f*ck you pussies. It's the best station.
  • Judas0ne, IveGotNoValues, who-dat and 5 others like this

ShinyBacon
  • ShinyBacon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:38 AM

QFT.

I can't stand East Los FM, it's got that one beep song that's hilarious in serious situations, but with the accordion song, ugh.

The only song I hate off Channel X is Amoeba by the Germs, easily the most annoying song.

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Alfa Romeo Fan

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:48 AM

QFT.

I can't stand East Los FM, it's got that one beep song that's hilarious in serious situations, but with the accordion song, ugh.

The only song I hate off Channel X is Amoeba by the Germs, easily the most annoying song.

Only reason why I love the song is because it was on THPS2 or 3

• who-dat and swagbro like this

ChrisFley
  • ChrisFley

Aye

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:50 AM

Channel X suck, the music is just some mad people screaming. The song "Pervert" sucks too, all I hear is screaming and weird lyrics.

• M210F likes this

ShinyBacon
  • ShinyBacon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:55 AM

Channel X suck, the music is just some mad people screaming. The song "Pervert" sucks too, all I hear is screaming and weird lyrics.

Shut the fxck up. I hate people like you who generalize punk rock into screaming/yelling, this music's real.

• who-dat likes this

luisniko
  • luisniko

~Clean Racer~

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:16 AM

For me, when it turned on, I immediately hit d-pad and swap frequency to Rebel Radio.

EarthboundMysfit
  • EarthboundMysfit

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:17 AM

Channel X has the 2nd best VeeJay on all of the stations, next to the Radio Mirror Park guy, DJ George. That guy is funny as sh!t.

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:22 AM

Radio Mirror Park

rawrsnar
  • rawrsnar

Isaac Brock is love, Isaac Brock is life

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:33 AM

QFT.

Only reason why I love the song is because it was on THPS2 or 3
Me too lol, everytime it plays it sounds like he's saying "Tony Hawk, Tony Hawk" so awesome.
But yeah it'd be nice if the mechanic didn't always change my station. There's only a few stations I let play in my car. :p

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:36 AM

Punk is sh*t, but Channel X takes it to another level.

It has some okay songs, but half of the time it's just... no.

• EarthboundMysfit likes this

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:36 AM

Channel X is pathetic and it's the reason I haven't heard the radio in 3 or 4 days now. I set the 'music volume' to zero in the settings because I was so tired of hearing that station.

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Dont take anything for granted, it could all be gone soon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:57 AM

I disagree, as you can probably see by my avatar.

Punk is a genre of music (and ideology) not everyone understands, and they don't need to.

• livejoker, who-dat and ShinyBacon like this

SUPERHEAVYDOODY
  • SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Big Dummy

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:02 AM

Being old and growing up on this stuff... I kinda agree. The next Black Flag song I hear I'm gonna shove Mike Muirs head in a speaker stack.
  • mrdiamond666 likes this

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:10 AM

it needs some Pennywise.

Pennywise-Logo.png

• who-dat likes this

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

may His darkness be your light

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:16 AM

I know that feel bro. I f*ckin hate that station, its too obnoxiously noisy, always over powers voice chats with friends. Plus the music selection sucks. Some pennywise would be nice tho

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:40 AM

Radio X was the good station.

I loved it.

WHAT THE f*ck DID THEY DO TO IT?!

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:47 AM

I turn off the radio. I cant stand any of the radio stations on this game. the couple of decent songs get annoying after the 100th time.

although I love the bit where carl from aqua teen hunger force requests that the rap station play anything else because their music sounds like a dumpster falling down stairs.

Hotfuzz128
  • Hotfuzz128

MetalUpYourAss

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:02 AM

Not really. Its the worst radio in GTA5. Was pissed when all they played was Punk. GTA vice city had the best metal station so did SA. 

• RAS_ZeroZ, Funkwalrus and mrdiamond666 like this

Archetype13
  • Archetype13

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:06 AM Edited by Archetype13, 30 November 2013 - 05:06 AM.

I usually turn the radio volume down to zero and then listen to Pandora stations on my phone.  On the rare occasions that I actually listen to the in-game radio it stays on LS Rock Radio or Space because those are the only two that don't immediately give me a headache.

Here's a suggestion for you, R*. If you really wanna make more money off this increasingly boring game (my opinion) then how about you release some dlc in the form of songs/stations for the in-game radio. I bet you would make way more off of those than you will the Shark Cards.

• Monkey Toes likes this

Monkey Toes
  • Monkey Toes

Gentleman Extrordinare

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:18 AM

"Channel X!"

ShinyBacon
  • ShinyBacon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:34 AM

Not really. Its the worst radio in GTA5. Was pissed when all they played was Punk. GTA vice city had the best metal station so did SA. 

I don't get why we have two punk radio stations... So fxcking stupid.

The worst is East Los FM.

I do enjoy West Coast Talk Radio though, great segments although Lazlow is annoying as fxck.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:17 AM Edited by WinterEdit, 30 November 2013 - 07:17 AM.

I don't mind about Channel X that much, but I hate EastLos FM so, so much.

Rockstar should make it so that it is never, ever, ever, ever heard unless you select it from the radio wheel in vehicles or the radio selection in pre-Jobs. By this I mean that it's never the default radio station anywhere.

AdjutantShepard
  • AdjutantShepard

Commander of the Normandy

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:36 AM

f*ck all of you.

Radio Los Santos all the way.

TexasToast712
  • TexasToast712

BBW Lover

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:37 AM

I wish we had a proper heavy metal radio station. Channel X is meh. I always hear the DJ talking about his friends hands being in each others pants.
  • ShinyBacon likes this

pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 08:11 AM

Channel X is pathetic and it's the reason I haven't heard the radio in 3 or 4 days now. I set the 'music volume' to zero in the settings because I was so tired of hearing that station.

In all fairness soundtracks in all games almost never get heard by me. Why when I can just stream music through my xbox into my headset. Not only that but stream music how I want to making playlists off my laptop or pc right beside me on the fly if need be and or surfing the web at the same time looking for brand new music to download and put into a playlist I already have or create a new one at any moment. Why waste the terabytes of music I have listening to more or less average or sub par game soundtracks meh..

side note channel X was one of the deciding factors when it came to that day of putting the music volume to 0 5fg96a.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users