Photo

Rockstar Removing Glitched Money and RP

75 replies to this topic
GTA19281
  • GTA19281

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:49 PM

Well your site OP sucks ass, the amount of time it takes to add a player is ridiculous.

Where is your site??? Oh right. So stfu.

Haha blow me and swallow. OP started this thread to advertise his site, if your going to do that you better make sure its not broken.

Ayes
  • Ayes

El Macaracachimba

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:12 PM

R* will not ban or reset ppl who glitched. They will lose OVER 50% of their players. Its all about business in the end.

Glitcher pool would be a great idea. Glitchers could enjoy each others chrome Adders on their own servers. And the legit players get to play with legit players. Everyone wins.

I've glitched and I don't own a chrome Adder. I don't even own a Adder.

primevil60
  • primevil60

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:09 PM

R* will not ban or reset ppl who glitched. They will lose OVER 50% of their players. Its all about business in the end.

your an idiot. 50% don't even know about the glitch much less use it

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:18 PM

I agree, but the glitch population is still too large to ban/reset, and some did it just as a means to recover lost characters or as opposition to their economy/sales strategy in game. So it would be a dangerous move.

They've also said themselves that cash isn't important to the game experience, which was their reasoning for selling it, and rather it was all about RP. So to punish, even if it makes sense, a large chunk of their players for something they've said isn't cruicial - just a bad marketing campaign that!

I'd expect the exploits to be patched, and any punishment reserved for the hackers - the guys with 2.1 billion.

If they did punish glitchers, I wouldn't bitch because it's against the rules, but I would be bitching much harder about the legit game economy.

Lazysunday88
  • Lazysunday88

Prankster

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:23 PM

Posted this in another thread about the stats website, but relevant I suppose... http://www.gta5stats...ser/gta-fo-lyfe

Dude has 4.5 billion, trillion, QUADRILLION dollars.

^ also lol'd at this.

• biggsull likes this

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:23 PM

Most Sex Acts Purchased

View the most sex acts purchased by player in GTA V Online

#1 0.png maxslacks 229  

#2 0.png rastaweedman420 198

That's just wrong...lol

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:36 PM

Most Sex Acts Purchased

#1 0.png maxslacks 229  

That's just wrong...lol

Those poor hookers......

Lazysunday88
  • Lazysunday88

Prankster

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:39 PM Edited by Lazysunday88, 01 December 2013 - 10:40 PM.

#1 0.png maxslacks 246   #2 0.png rastaweedman420 209  

#3 0.png brachilbelial 197   #4 0.pngcaptaincream 128  

Updated for these perverts.  Also lol at captaincream.

pokemon4ever
  • pokemon4ever

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:57 PM Edited by pokemon4ever, 01 December 2013 - 10:58 PM.

LOL rastaweedman420

Wna3od8.jpg

VyOIbGw.jpg

CdcXz2Z.jpg

from his snapmatic. such a pimp

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:59 AM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 02 December 2013 - 01:05 AM.

http://www.gta5stats...blasterman4ever
Level: 172

Cash

$381,932,075

Time Spent in GTA Online23d 21h 0m 30s

23 days, 21 hours?  Holy sh*t this guy has no life.

Mine are higher than that lol. Lvl 230 and 24d 12h plus around 30 hours on 2 lost characters.

I only have $7.6M in the bank out of around $19M earned though.
Wait...blasterman4ever??? Isn't that the antiglitching crusader on these forums??? Guilty conscience much? 300 million lol. Pot/kettle much
I thought the same thing.
There is no escape any more. Not much I can say. Had a billion dollar bounty placed on me, was killed and given 40% of it. Hackers have gone out of their way to place massive bounties on my head and gift me money.....

Can't be 100% legit if I try.

I still think going to LSC and intentionally glitching is pathetic... but I am not going to spend hours and hours and hours rebuying Adders just to throw away all the money. Same hacked bounty gifting crap would probably happen again

If the money resets ever happen, good. I don't even play that much now because of what happened. Oh well.

It's flattering that the glitching supporters went out of their way to bring me up.

You still have to look at my jobs and everything else compared to money gifted.

I have done no glitching. All that money is gifted from bounty hackers.

Sure, it's not legit money. But there is still a legit profile history underneath that. But no... I can't be 100% legit now. But that just shows how hackers and glitchers ruin the game.

Even if you play legit, somebody can still taint you with hacker bounties and gifts.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:13 AM

RP - ranks your progress

Cash - you can buy this crap in the game store for god's sake $20 for 1 Million - if you don't want it, don't use it

It weirds me out that so many people play GTA to 'earn cash' or 'earn RP' or 'build a legit profile'.

How about you just play the game because it's fun?

How can the sanctity of your profile being partially questionable 'ruin the game'?

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:31 AM

Cash

$381,932,075

Mine are higher than that lol. Lvl 230 and 24d 12h plus around 30 hours on 2 lost characters.

Wait...blasterman4ever??? Isn't that the antiglitching crusader on these forums??? Guilty conscience much? 300 million lol. Pot/kettle much
There is no escape any more. Not much I can say. Had a billion dollar bounty placed on me, was killed and given 40% of it. Hackers have gone out of their way to place massive bounties on my head and gift me money.....

I still think going to LSC and intentionally glitching is pathetic... but I am not going to spend hours and hours and hours rebuying Adders just to throw away all the money. Same hacked bounty gifting crap would probably happen again

If the money resets ever happen, good. I don't even play that much now because of what happened. Oh well.

It's flattering that the glitching supporters went out of their way to bring me up.

Sure, it's not legit money. But there is still a legit profile history underneath that. But no... I can't be 100% legit now. But that just shows how hackers and glitchers ruin the game.

Even if you play legit, somebody can still taint you with hacker bounties and gifts.

If they took the time to check the car sales bit they would have seen its normal. But of course they jamp in the swarm without knowing what they were doing as usual.

I checked my own profile.

Lvl 30

4m earned

1 mil earned selling cars

A chunk of my money came from a cash card. 1mill for the price of a pack of smokes lol...aint nothing to me)

Im happy being low lvl , legit and broke as f*ck tbh. Most people leave me alone online as im too low to worry about but high enough to fight back competantly.

Legendstig
  • Legendstig

Peon

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:42 AM

http://www.gta5stats...ser/gta-fo-lyfe

VKiDHUD.jpg

WHY DO U NEED THAT MUCH MONEY!!!!! 

earned - 48 bil
spent 430 bil

how do you spend 430 bil???

When you share the bounty, its counts it as spent. Ive given over a thousand people just on this forum money. And some have taken it more than 20 times each and thats excludin random ppl ive given i to. Do the math lol.

You can only get on that site if u have a social club account.....cant be bothered makin one on side accounts.

But it would be interesting to see....

CHIEFSTA
  • CHIEFSTA

Canibeat🔰

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:40 AM

What's weird is I got 2billion from killing a guy with a bount, obviously a hacker. Then I check my stats on how I got the money, races, car sales etc. There was an ammount on all the stats except shared but in the middle of the money wheel showed " 0%" & on missions it showed -2,074,563,467? Why is it showing negative on my missions?

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:44 AM

Most Sex Acts Purchased

#1 0.png maxslacks 229  

chris-hansen-2.jpg

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:21 AM

Cash
$381,932,075

Cool story bro. So, you only glitched $28 mil in cars sales. Lol

Honestly though it is pathetic the hypocrisy from you, but what's sadder is that you've spent nearly 547 hours of your life in this game...wow. Such sad. And a 14 hour session? Such sadder. Wow

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users