Photo

Over 25's lounge?

52 replies to this topic
Herbiehunter
  • Herbiehunter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:28 AM

It seems to me that there are 2 types of GTAV players, the teens and the men.

I want to go online and have some GTA fun, but I dont want COD with cars, no sir.

I'll give you an example, I don't shoot to kill unless it is needed, I prefer to just pull out my piece and watch them run lol.

So can we have an over 25s lounge where we can play in a mature way, planning out our shinannigans and whatnot?

If so I'm in, I'll get my sub and be online in a minute...but if the dumb teens are ruling the GTAO then no thanks, I'll stick to my one player xbox

• blk95ta, teh_g, SCS_Skreamies and 2 others like this

seanforever
  • seanforever

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:33 AM

Today I learned: nobody under 13 plays GTAV, and all female players are teenagers. 

K1NG CURT1S
  • K1NG CURT1S

Trick

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:16 AM

I want to go online and have some GTA fun, but I dont want COD with cars, no sir.

I'll give you an example, I don't shoot to kill unless it is needed, I prefer to just pull out my piece and watch them run lol.

So can we have an over 25s lounge where we can play in a mature way, planning out our shinannigans and whatnot?

If so I'm in, I'll get my sub and be online in a minute...but if the dumb teens are ruling the GTAO then no thanks, I'll stick to my one player xbox

There is one. it's called "free aim" lobbies... much more mature here.

RajunCajun88
  • RajunCajun88

Rebel Riders MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:24 AM

Lies. Free aim lobbies are nothing but tank spawn trappers and kids that love to shoot on site.

Ewok626
  • Ewok626

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:29 AM

Man I wish I could hang with the cool adults but I'm only 24.
  • EyeMacHunt and Herbiehunter like this

kipakolonyasi
  • kipakolonyasi

Homeboy

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:41 AM

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot...im-an-adult.gif[img]

rawrsnar
  • rawrsnar

Pretentious asshole who loves everyone

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:47 AM

It's a shame that all of those trigger-happy swearing assholes have to ruin us teenager's rep.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:58 AM

I should try the free aim. Im not great at deathmatches in the game so i like auto aim for that but i rarely use my gun in free roam.

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:10 AM

It's called Invite Only my man. Or should I say-Gentlemen Only...no kids :lol:

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:12 AM

Yeah I was going to say pretty much exactly this.

dreaded_verse
  • dreaded_verse

Dreadhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:12 AM

Assuming that 25 sets the mark for maturity = idiodic

K1NG CURT1S
  • K1NG CURT1S

Trick

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:17 AM

I should try the free aim. Im not great at deathmatches in the game so i like auto aim for that but i rarely use my gun in free roam.

Even more reason to switch to free-aim.

It's harder for people to KILL YOU. Therefore less spawn killing, and easier get aways.

-Murder-
  • -Murder-

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:22 AM

Hahaha, this forum is hilarious sometimes.

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:23 AM

Everything about this post is stupidly stereotypical. Not every teen is a dick and not everyone over 25 is mature.

• ablockkid21 and HiddenAnonyous like this

mister2au
  • mister2au

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:23 AM

focusing on the number rather than the concept for the sake of an argument = even more idiotic ??

mister2au
  • mister2au

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:30 AM

We get your point but the question is how to implement it - age isnt really the way (although it clearly affect the play on AVERAGE).

I think one way is the Wanted stars ... you could a full-on PvP lobby with no wanted stars at all (free to kill - just go nuts), and for the more mature gamer a MMO type lobby where you instantly get 3 or 4 stars for a PvP kill ... that way you can still kill but you need to think about your getaway and it slows you down somewhat so you target your kills not just random kills

• Mr. Piff 724 and Herbiehunter like this

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:38 AM

Free-aim is a different experience no doubt. Recommended try to be sure.

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:41 AM

We get your point but the question is how to implement it - age isnt really the way (although it clearly affect the play on AVERAGE).

I think one way is the Wanted stars ... you could a full-on PvP lobby with no wanted stars at all (free to kill - just go nuts), and for the more mature gamer a MMO type lobby where you instantly get 3 or 4 stars for a PvP kill ... that way you can still kill but you need to think about your getaway and it slows you down somewhat so you target your kills not just random kills

It's unlikely wanted stars will be changed soon, or ever for that matter, yet there are ways to enjoy the system as is both with free-aim lobbies and, dare say it, turning mini map off.

heybud
  • heybud

Peon

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:53 AM

I'm old

TheWhiteKnight
  • TheWhiteKnight

Griefer Exterminator

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:01 AM

Today I learned: nobody under 13 plays GTAV, and all female players are teenagers.

You are a moron, i have heard dozens of kids much younger then 13 playing GTA:O

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:11 AM

I'm 33 and I play with people near my own age in a crew. (Note I said age, not maturity level. You can still get some pretty f*cking stupid 30 year olds.)

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:17 AM

I'm old

ditto. i was in my late teens when the original GTA came out. I'm 34 now.

Dillinger83
  • Dillinger83

boosted h22

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:53 AM

I wanna see a 60 plus lobby. Like that granny having a blast playin as Trevor. good times there lol

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:00 AM Edited by WinterEdit, 30 November 2013 - 07:01 AM.

Awww. I can't join the awesome adults' lounge. I'm only 16.

Okay, I'll go play with my toy cars then.

The Man Right Chea
  • The Man Right Chea

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:10 AM

Agreed, 26 clearly sets the mark

Volvo12345
  • Volvo12345

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:19 AM

Lies. Free aim lobbies are nothing but tank spawn trappers and kids that love to shoot on site.

its more mature, becuse a rank 8 player does not have the skills like a rank 150..  

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:37 AM

I prefer playing with kids. f*ck my own age group. f*ck you mature people. f*ck you all. And as for the kids, let's just say I have some candy left over from Halloween.

Herbiehunter
  • Herbiehunter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:15 AM

Sucks to be you. But don't worry young fella, only one more year to go!

Herbiehunter
  • Herbiehunter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:22 AM

Now this is a good idea! Stricker Policing! I like it

Herbiehunter
  • Herbiehunter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:33 AM

ok let me explain...

there are 2 bulls and one bull says.

no hang on there is a bull and a young bull.

And the young (under 25) bull says 'lets run down there and F@ one of them cows'

But the older Bull says 'No lets WALK down there and F@ all of them'

Thats all I'm sayin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users