» «

Chrome... Why does it exist?

62 replies to this topic

Poll: Should chrome be a color option? (105 member(s) have cast votes)

Should chrome exist?

1. Yes, I like it, I am a raccoon and I like shiny things. (28 votes [26.67%])

Percentage of vote: 26.67%

2. No, it is ugly as hell, especially on supercars (*cough* Adder *cough*). (44 votes [41.90%])

Percentage of vote: 41.90%

3. Sometimes I like it as a secondary color/stripe. (33 votes [31.43%])

Percentage of vote: 31.43%

Vote Guests cannot vote
  • NeedleBanger

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:30 PM

The only thing you need to see in GTA 5 to get a general picture of the game:

You can have chrome cars, BUT YOU CAN'T HAVE CHROME RIMS !!!

There's even cars riding around with stock rims that are chrome. F*ck this game is stupid. 85% of the people playing this game didn't even notice.

• GoldenJJX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:39 PM

I saw someone driving a full chrome entity which looked pretty cool but most people just put chrome on their car because it's the most expencive thing so it becomes extremely dull and lame to use chrome.

• visionist

Eat A Peach For Hours

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:12 PM

I decided to chrome Trevor's Bodhi combined with carbon hood and rollcage with high-level lights and black steel bumpers and headlight guards.

And dull gold muscle-car wheels with custom tyres.

It's my only concession to full chrome as it looks dull and faded on his truck, an effect akin to an old WW2 USAAF fighter. Felt it fit his air force background, with the carbon reducing weight to further the philosophy,

The cab and bed should have a primary/secondary option. I'd have chromed the cab only and had the bed in matte black or even carbon sided if that was an option, a modern twist on wooden sided beds in trucks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users