Playing for the first time today.

9 replies to this topic
Nopheros
  • Nopheros

Cool, cool cool cool. Pew.

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:48 PM

Hi, I really enjoyed GTA 5 singleplayer and stuff like that, but now i'm actually gonna play online for the first time.

I really anticipated GTA 5 but I haven't had a proper internet connection since July or something, so do you have any tips or tricks for me now when I play online for the first time?

Garrison64
  • Garrison64

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:53 PM

Don't trust anyone. First online mission someone shot me in the back as I was walking away when it was over. 

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

hello!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:54 PM

if a white dot comes near you get a gun ready in case

and try to avoid people unless they have names and may be Americans or Brits who don't talk, usually works for me

also if you see a tank just switch lobby it's not worth going up against when you've just started

have fun buuuudddy
  • hammertime99 likes this

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

Blunt Smoking Philosopher

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:56 PM

Play it cool, be quick to jet, find friends who know whats up... do survivals to make the initial sum of dough. 

ScuM Inc
  • ScuM Inc

Rat

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:57 PM

save up for a 10-car garage

Deathmaker158
  • Deathmaker158

Musket Marksman

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:58 PM Edited by Deathmaker158, 29 November 2013 - 11:59 PM.

If you see anybody, murder them. I hanged around with a guy for about 30 mins cruising around. He halted the car randomly and shot me. Since that day I murder most people, but I occasionally let a few live. Don't worry, after killing so many low levels begging for mercy your conscious will disappear; I even enjoy it now. I use the standard pistol for executions, act all friendly, then put a bullet in them before they can respond.

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:11 AM Edited by PkUnzipper, 30 November 2013 - 12:15 AM.

Hi, I really enjoyed GTA 5 singleplayer and stuff like that, but now i'm actually gonna play online for the first time.

I really anticipated GTA 5 but I haven't had a proper internet connection since July or something, so do you have any tips or tricks for me now when I play online for the first time?

don't blow up any ped or ppl PVs.  You'll regret it.

team up with higher level 20+ players on survival missions.  They've got better weapons, XP and body armor and so can carry you to lvl 10 where you'll collect your $20k paycheck.

You'll also level up a LOT faster doing survival missions with higher level players.  But avoid doing the Beach pier survival mission until you're level 20 or so.

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

hello!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:11 AM

If you see anybody, murder them. I hanged around with a guy for about 30 mins cruising around. He halted the car randomly and shot me. Since that day I murder most people, but I occasionally let a few live. Don't worry, after killing so many low levels begging for mercy your conscious will disappear; I even enjoy it now. I use the standard pistol for executions, act all friendly, then put a bullet in them before they can respond.

you're hard

Deathmaker158
  • Deathmaker158

Musket Marksman

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:18 AM

you're hard

Mhmm.

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:26 AM

Don't trust anyone. First online mission someone shot me in the back as I was walking away when it was over. 

Lol, this happened one time when me and a stranger completed stages. When we voted free roam He killed me with the minigun in the back for no reason. That was my first death in free roam and suddenly that Formage dude appeared.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users