The Felon for best 4 door ride.

44 replies to this topic
pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:00 AM

@legion: thanks m8 <3

wilbonsmirk.png thanks for what... did he come to your defense awwww westbrooksmirk.pngscaledphpserver831filen.pngpgdead.png

Wow, someone coming to defense of the truth is worthy of ridicule now? Sounds like someone's assmad.

Look man, we're not talking about its real life moniker, but rather what the game (y'know, the thing we're on the internet talking about) says it is. Huff and puff all you want, you're still wrong. And assmad.

like I just finished saying who are you to tell anyone what they want to think or feel in a and here's the kicker not even real life. a video game. i replied the way i did because you a bitch

SarahQOB
  • SarahQOB

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:02 AM

Confirmed: he's mad lol

• GTALegion likes this

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:02 AM

@legion: thanks m8 <3

wilbonsmirk.png thanks for what... did he come to your defense awwww westbrooksmirk.pngscaledphpserver831filen.pngpgdead.png

Wow, someone coming to defense of the truth is worthy of ridicule now? Sounds like someone's assmad.

Look man, we're not talking about its real life moniker, but rather what the game (y'know, the thing we're on the internet talking about) says it is. Huff and puff all you want, you're still wrong. And assmad.

like I just finished saying who are you to tell anyone what they want to think or feel in a and here's the kicker not even real life. a video game. i replied the way i did because you a bitch

You replied the way you did because you have poor literacy and were butthurt.

pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:05 AM

0_0.jpg

Exemplar... the coupe that keeps getting mistaken for a sedan.

So sexy, so fast, much wow.

example... how can it get mistaken for a sedan. well at least not by me because unlike most I guess I saw it said coupe in the bottom right. doesn't mean it doesn't have qualities of a sedan. Doesn't mean off the record you can still call it a sedan or hell I didn't even call it just a sedan I said 'sedan coupe'.

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:07 AM

0_0.jpg

example... how can it get mistaken for a sedan. well at least not by me because unlike most I guess I saw it said coupe in the bottom right. doesn't mean it doesn't have qualities of a sedan. Doesn't mean off the record you can still call it a sedan or hell I didn't even call it just a sedan I said 'sedan coupe'.

Let me try one more time. Ahem;

Car is talked about in game. game calls it coupe. is a coupe. looks like sedan/sedan coupe/buzzard... still coupe because game says is coupe and use in coupe races. you get now?

pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:09 AM

0_0.jpg

Car is talked about in game. game calls it coupe. is a coupe. looks like sedan/sedan coupe/buzzard... still coupe because game says is coupe and use in coupe races. you get now?

are you blind.

pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:10 AM

0_0.jpg

you replied that response to this... gg

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:12 AM

0_0.jpg

Actually, I responded to that entire jumbled mess of text you call writing.

pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:14 AM

0_0.jpg

and didn't you just finish criticizing my literacy... wtf exactly does "Car is talked about in game." mean. Car is talked about in game. yea great literacy there. you just lost more credibility with me

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:16 AM

0_0.jpg

and didn't you just finish criticizing my literacy... wtf exactly does "Car is talked about in game." mean. Car is talked about in game. yea great literacy there. you just lost more credibility with me

Jesus Christ, you are super dumb. I was obviously mimicking your poor literacy to point out how stupid it is.

Stop. Just stop.

• Magick likes this

pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:18 AM

0_0.jpg

Jesus Christ, you are super dumb. I was obviously mimicking your poor literacy to point out how stupid it is.

Stop. Just stop.

GTA Legion you are a joke period and couldn't mimic a straight line

pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:19 AM

0_0.jpg

Actually, I responded to that entire jumbled mess of text you call writing.

another example right here. yea a big jumbled mess there cj7.gif

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:22 AM

You double posted... and neither one of them make any goddamn sense.

SarahQOB
  • SarahQOB

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:22 AM

lol pron....

pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:27 AM Edited by pr0n-, 30 November 2013 - 06:37 AM.

You double posted... and neither one of them make any goddamn sense.

b4mk.png

Edit: (minding a double post) you done?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users