The Felon for best 4 door ride.

44 replies to this topic
G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

Blunt Smoking Philosopher

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:42 PM

I, almsot 100% of the time, if not 95% of the time.. drive a 4 door car. 

Why?

-Missions where you need to rescue someone

-Mission requires 4 people

- Any situation where 3 people need to get into your car or you need to transport 3 people becomes significantly easier... and this happens ALOT in GTA 

Anyways... I have always loved the Sultan... it replaced the 4 door Sentinel XS in the HD world and I fell in love with it in San Andreas.... It has AWD.. high speed, fast acceleration, good mods, and is good on dirt to top it off.... 

I always drove it thinking it was the top 4 door.... Tailgaters, Fugitives, jackals,schafters, even the almighty exemplar seem to have some drag to them, I dont know... it makes sense, they are bigger being 4 door, but still something about them just made them feel more... sluggish.... 

Then I read up on the Felon and.. well after a good hour of searching I randomly crashed into a car killing the driver... upon investigation.. it was a Felon. 

After modding this thing out I found it to be on par with, if not significantly faster than the Sultan. It also seems to be able to handle a bit better (aside from dirt and off road... which btw the felon doesnt do bad with) but all and all it seems to be the better car. 

Being a subaru fanatic and collector this was a hard thing to write and even listen to myself thing... but something underneigth this rough Colorado mountain exterior lies a lover for elegant cars as well... the Jag... or in Gta terms.. the Felon.... 

I am replacing my Schafter with it as we speak... and so the point of this thread is I'd like to hear other's opinions on the Felon. Trying to find a classy 4 door took me on a good journey... the oracle, then the exemplar, then the Schafter.. but now I think I am settled on the Felon...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

The last one it is a bit damaged from running from a 7 k bounty. But I did stick with all black... I cant do anything else with a jag.. Im sorry... Ill leave my Sultan's, Bullet's and Peyote's paint jobs to be unique... here I wanted classy... black metallic paint with chrome rims.... 

luisniko
  • luisniko

~Clean Racer~

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:38 AM

Used to have Felon GT & Zion Cabrio and had to removed one of them.

Overall Felon GT handles good but I like Zion Cabrio better in terms of braking.

I can agree the Felon can be a good 4-seater. 

(Got bored with my Sultan....lol)

Dasrouse
  • Dasrouse

#1 Super Guy!!!!

• Members
  • Kyrgyzstan

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:44 AM

I don't really remember how the Felon rides, I usually sell it as soon as I find one.  If it is better than my Buffalo, I may sell it and get a Felon. 

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:44 AM

I used to think the Sultan was the top of its game but this Felon destroys it on the strait away..... The thing tops out at 220 which is as much as most high end sports cars and a few supers.... 

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

SHUT UP AND BLEED

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:49 AM

Examplar is faster
  • vw11 likes this

Darkclox
  • Darkclox

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:55 AM

https://docs.google....Rnc&hl=en&gid=1

Lucius Aelius
  • Lucius Aelius

Loose Seals of LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:55 AM

I used to have a Buffalo for my crew car, but I wanted a racing garage and needed a Coupe, thankfully the Exemplar takes care of two birds with one stone so I'm all set.

z0etr0pe
  • z0etr0pe

Grand Theft Horse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:04 AM

the felon was my first car in gta online. i have since sold it, but it remains one of my favorite sedans in the game. it accelerates and handles like a beast. i personally think it resembles a maserati quattroporte more than a jag, but it's a gorgeous car regardless.

the only sedan i have now is a fully modded sultan rs, but among the bigger, heavier sedans, the felon is by far my favorite. i modded up an exemplar to see what all the fuss was about, but wasn't that impressed. despite handling decently, it felt as big and heavy as it looked. felon all the way.

0_0.jpg

SarahQOB
  • SarahQOB

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:08 AM

I hate the way the Exemplar looks but it's the best 4 door car in terms of performance.

pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:10 AM

I used to think the Sultan was the top of its game but this Felon destroys it on the strait away..... The thing tops out at 220 which is as much as most high end sports cars and a few supers.... 

lmao i really don't understand how it took some people so long to realize that there were better 4 doors than the sultan

• vozi45 likes this

K1NG CURT1S
  • K1NG CURT1S

Trick

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:16 AM

Examplar is faster

THIS^ and Breaks/Handles better.

I hate the way the Exemplar looks but it's the best 4 door car in terms of performance.

THIS^

However, I like the Felon, but the ass end is a deal breaker for me. UGLY as HELL.

I've had every car at one time or another, I prefer the Jackal over the Felon.

dreaded_verse
  • dreaded_verse

Whats wit the f*ckery

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:18 AM

I agree, Felon is a keeper.

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:54 AM

I do not think the exemplar is faster.... maybe Wiki is wrong but the top speed of the Felon is matching if not 5mph faster than the exemplar. 

Both are GTa V only so the stats from wiki have to be from the current game not IV or something... tho wiki is not the MOST reliable source... 

Felon speed 

Acceleration

(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)

Top Speed

(mph / kph)

Engine Drivetrain Gears Mass

(Kg)

4.8 seconds

223 mph / 362 kph

V10

Rear wheel drive

6-speed automatic

n/a

Exemplar

Acceleration

Top Speed

(mph / kph)

(Kg)

4.9 seconds

182 mph / 293 kph

6.0 L

Rear wheel drive

6-speed semi-automatic

n/a

Sources..

http://gta.wikia.com/Exemplar

http://gta.wikia.com/Felon

The Felon is a coupe... perhaps why it preforms better? Exemplar is a Sedan.  Do other's have test results that are against these stats? 

Personally driving them back to back I feel the Felon is better performance wise, however is a bit less of a classy car perhaps why it is not sold under legendary? 

SarahQOB
  • SarahQOB

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:06 AM

I do not think the exemplar is faster.... maybe Wiki is wrong but the top speed of the Felon is matching if not 5mph faster than the exemplar. 

Both are GTa V only so the stats from wiki have to be from the current game not IV or something... tho wiki is not the MOST reliable source... 

Felon speed 

Acceleration

Top Speed

(mph / kph)

(Kg)

4.8 seconds

223 mph / 362 kph

V10

Rear wheel drive

6-speed automatic

n/a

Exemplar

Acceleration

Top Speed

(mph / kph)

(Kg)

4.9 seconds

182 mph / 293 kph

6.0 L

Rear wheel drive

6-speed semi-automatic

n/a

Sources..

The Felon is a coupe... perhaps why it preforms better? Exemplar is a Sedan.  Do other's have test results that are against these stats? 

Personally driving them back to back I feel the Felon is better performance wise, however is a bit less of a classy car perhaps why it is not sold under legendary? 

Lol exemplar is a coupe not a sedan

• GTALegion likes this

Nivak
  • Nivak

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:12 AM

The Felon is a great ride and is most definitely one of the best 4-doors, although I would feel dishonest if I were to say it was the best.  I logged many hours on a Felon grinding missions and racing early into my GTAO time, and really thought it had a great sense of weight, handling, and power.  

Unfortunately I had to let it go in favor of an Exemplar.  I like to keep one of each class for racing, and my opinion is that the Exemplar is superior to the Felon for that purpose.  It's just in a whole 'nother class, really.

That said, I'd pay big money for an 11th garage spot which I would seriously consider filling with a new Felon.  And I think it's a ride that Ghost Dog would approve of, which is good.  In the meantime I still have the photos.

0_0.jpg

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:14 AM Edited by G_Masta_Phunk, 30 November 2013 - 04:15 AM.

GTA wiki for some reason has it under Sedan....

It has 2 weird quotes... 

"The Dewbauchee Exemplar is a four-door sedan in Grand Theft Auto V."

and

• The Exemplar is considered as a Coupé although it has four doors, suggesting that it is a "four-door coupé" or a fastback sedan.

IT would make more sense them both being coupes.... Sedans seem not to go too fast other than the oracle. 

pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:47 AM

Felon speed 

Acceleration

Top Speed

(mph / kph)

(Kg)

4.8 seconds

223 mph / 362 kph

V10

Rear wheel drive

6-speed automatic

n/a

Exemplar

Acceleration

Top Speed

(mph / kph)

(Kg)

4.9 seconds

182 mph / 293 kph

6.0 L

Rear wheel drive

6-speed semi-automatic

n/a

Sources..

Are you retarded... it's a sedan coupe. Referenced like that because it is a sports or as people sometimes just say sporty sedan. Also the shape itself does not just define this but also any sedans with customized engines or stock engines made to impress will often get labeled 'sedan coupe'.

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:06 AM

0_0.jpg

Exemplar... the coupe that keeps getting mistaken for a sedan.

So sexy, so fast, much wow.

SarahQOB
  • SarahQOB

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:32 AM

Felon speed 

Acceleration

Top Speed

(mph / kph)

(Kg)

4.8 seconds

223 mph / 362 kph

V10

Rear wheel drive

6-speed automatic

n/a

Exemplar

Acceleration

Top Speed

(mph / kph)

(Kg)

4.9 seconds

182 mph / 293 kph

6.0 L

Rear wheel drive

6-speed semi-automatic

n/a

Sources..

Are you retarded... it's a sedan coupe. Referenced like that because it is a sports or as people sometimes just say sporty sedan. Also the shape itself does not just define this but also any sedans with customized engines or stock engines made to impress will often get labeled 'sedan coupe'.

Maybe you're retarded.  We were obviously referring to its classification as a vehicle in-game.  

• GTALegion likes this

pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:36 AM

0_0.jpg

"The Aston Martin Rapide is a four-door, high-performance sport saloon"

Now I'm not a uk fa**ot so I don't call them saloons but last I heard that's their fag word for a sedan

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:37 AM

0_0.jpg

"The Aston Martin Rapide is a four-door, high-performance sport saloon"

Now I'm not a uk fa**ot so I don't call them saloons but last I heard that's their fag word for a sedan

Doesn't matter. As stated above, the game classifies it as a coupe.

pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:42 AM

Felon speed 

Acceleration

Top Speed

(mph / kph)

(Kg)

4.8 seconds

223 mph / 362 kph

V10

Rear wheel drive

6-speed automatic

n/a

Rear wheel drive

6-speed semi-automatic

n/a

Sources..

Maybe you're retarded.  We were obviously referring to its classification as a vehicle in-game.  

Look I'm not going to sit here and play semantics with you but whether or not it's called a sedan, coupe or in a perfect world which R* should of done is labeled it a sedan coupe (or at least could of) in game it is what it is. So I don't quite understand why you even replied that since if anything it's R* fault.

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:44 AM

Felon speed 

Acceleration

Top Speed

(mph / kph)

(Kg)

4.8 seconds

223 mph / 362 kph

V10

Rear wheel drive

6-speed automatic

n/a

Rear wheel drive

6-speed semi-automatic

n/a

Sources..

Look I'm not going to sit here and play semantics with you but whether or not it's called a sedan, coupe or in a perfect world which R* should of done is labeled it a sedan coupe (or at least could of) in game it is what it is. So I don't quite understand why you even replied that since if anything it's R* fault.

Because you're wrong. It's not a sedan coupe, it's just a coupe. Why is this so hard to grasp? Is it because something about the videogame doesn't completely match real life? Because that would be silly.

pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:48 AM Edited by pr0n-, 30 November 2013 - 05:48 AM.

Felon speed 

Acceleration

Top Speed

(mph / kph)

(Kg)

4.8 seconds

223 mph / 362 kph

V10

Rear wheel drive

6-speed automatic

n/a

Rear wheel drive

6-speed semi-automatic

n/a

Sources..

Because you're wrong. It's not a sedan coupe, it's just a coupe. Why is this so hard to grasp? Is it because something about the videogame doesn't completely match real life? Because that would be silly.

Lmao I think I'll live in the real world and classify sh*t properly in my own head while still being able to acknowledge what it actually is in game but also at the very same time not to look like a retard in real life. Best of both worlds. It is a coupe in the game and you misinterpret my intent fool.

Also what does this look like in the real world. Cars aren't even actually classified as sedan coupes it's more of something that is left unsaid and left to common sense for those that have it and the others left in ignorance.

SarahQOB
  • SarahQOB

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:51 AM

@legion: thanks m8 <3

• GTALegion likes this

heybud
  • heybud

Peon

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:51 AM

Oracle. Best.

pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:53 AM

wilbonsmirk.png thanks for what... did he come to your defense awwww westbrooksmirk.pngscaledphpserver831filen.pngpgdead.png

SarahQOB
  • SarahQOB

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:57 AM

you mad bro?

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:58 AM

wilbonsmirk.png thanks for what... did he come to your defense awwww westbrooksmirk.pngscaledphpserver831filen.pngpgdead.png

Wow, someone coming to defense of the truth is worthy of ridicule now? Sounds like someone's assmad.

Look man, we're not talking about its real life moniker, but rather what the game (y'know, the thing we're on the internet talking about) says it is. Huff and puff all you want, you're still wrong. And assmad.

pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:59 AM

you two are a f*cking joke

here

Sports saloon / sports sedan
Opel Insignia OPC
Main article: Sports sedan

These are high-performance versions of saloons. Sometimes originally homologated for production based motorsports (touring cars or rally cars) and like regular saloons, seats four or five people.

Examples of sports saloons/sedans:

BMW M5
    Mazdaspeed6/Mazda 6 MPS
    Ford Mondeo ST200

Examples of sport compact saloons/sedans:

Dodge SRT-4
    Lotus Cortina
    Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V

On top of that like I said you can customize your own sedans to turn them into sporty sedans in real life and still not actually have them classed as a sedan coupe. Just like how some people call them sedan coupes in real life you can have people call them sedan coupes in a video game while also acknowledging that it says just 'coupe' on your screen. You fa**ots are pathetic especially you legion for just replying like a bitch with the attitude of what you displayed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users