Game is dying

107 replies to this topic
Vehicles
  • Vehicles

Not much of an impression...

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 April 2014 - 03:33 PM

Yesterday I just took some time to drive a sailboat from a south eastern dock to a beach north of Zanncudo. It was actually really nice and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I never see anyone at sea. 
Believe it or not,i met a friendly person training his lung capacity out in the coast at the location of the mission Coasting(never heard of it?i doesn't matter now it's gone now).I went to him and i expect him to attack me,but he doesn't.Then we spend half an hour training our lung capacity to the max(very effective for bounty evasion underwater).
  • Governator and I3AZZAI2 like this

Unknown_33
  • Unknown_33

Peon

• BUSTED!
  • Unknown

Posted 08 April 2014 - 03:35 PM

I'm sure I'll get blasted for this, but OP how about you get creative and maybe try trolling some people.  It can be fun.

true, I have enough money on both my character ($15mil) fully upgraded cars on both garages. both my characters are level 120+. theres not insentive or "fun" too keep playing. brb gonna go tank troll and blow up a few pv with no repercusion =).

• meatrocket8 likes this

MightyLA
  • MightyLA

The Drinker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 April 2014 - 03:38 PM

Thread is dead. Who's the idiot that revived this?
  • Governator, lew3112, AlienTwo and 3 others like this

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Soulless Minion of Orthodoxy

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • Mars
  • Golden Trump Award 2016
    Funniest Member 2015
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 08 April 2014 - 03:42 PM Edited by AlienTwo, 08 April 2014 - 03:41 PM.

Why?  Why does this very thread pop up so often? This thread was dying, just let it die and please return to the dark where you had been lurking. You can't smell the decay from there... I promise...

Not sure why everyone can't find any fun in the game. It's there if your willing to use your imagination. Have you tried turning all the hud and maps off, putting your car in 1st person view and driving thru the mountains, or flying a plane in 1st person, just look around for things to do, it's there if you take the time, not everything has to have a gun to have fun, lol

This post.  This post brought this thread back.  WHY BURPING NICKEL??? WHY???

• I3AZZAI2 likes this

Governator
  • Governator

Thompson Terminator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 April 2014 - 03:44 PM

Does the OP even go on this forum anymore? 

MightyLA
  • MightyLA

The Drinker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 April 2014 - 03:45 PM Edited by MightyLA, 08 April 2014 - 03:47 PM.

Yes. Last active today.
  • Governator likes this

Chiraqie
  • Chiraqie

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 April 2014 - 03:55 PM

Just do what i did

Buy a Xbox One, and play Titanfall

Then forget about bad multiplayers all together.

The only time im picking up GTAV again is if they come out with a story mode DLC, and i still might not even pick it up.

They dropped the ball with online.

anyway Titanfall :)

YoungChazzy
  • YoungChazzy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 April 2014 - 04:02 PM

So is my Grandma.
  • Tali vas Normandy likes this

X S
  • X S

80's Baby

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Miss Los Santos Host Extraordinaire

Posted 08 April 2014 - 04:04 PM

They all quit playing as they got bored or got Xbox ones PS4's etc.  I haven't seen anyone from any of my crews playing in about 10 days now.  GTA V doesn't have enough content and since killing players in free mode is all that's left to do its boring.  BF4 or COD Ghosts are more fun for just killing people. 

This.  I actually stopped playing GTA:O when I bought my Xbone back in November.  I just recently - about 2 weeks ago - picked it up again and started playing.  I forgot how much fun it was, but when I was playing it for hours on end, it got a little stale again.  You need to pace yourself with the game.  I'll probably pick it back up in about a week or so just to keep things fresh.

A couple of things: Play some other games, wait for heists, do the challenges, or wait for a next-gen/PC release, which should hopefully revive the game with many new players.

• WBaker likes this

AGiganticLlama
  • AGiganticLlama

Huge Llama Destruction!

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 April 2014 - 04:09 PM

Why would you sign up just to post on the GTA Online section about how you won't be playing GTA Online again

That's like buying a house right before you pass away

dzian
  • dzian

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 08 April 2014 - 04:38 PM

Get friends?

They all quit playing as they got bored or got Xbox ones PS4's etc.  I haven't seen anyone from any of my crews playing in about 10 days now.  GTA V doesn't have enough content and since killing players in free mode is all that's left to do its boring.  BF4 or COD Ghosts are more fun for just killing people. 
COD Ghosts is rubbish. Played cod for the past ten years and think I have just got bored now, onto Battlefield, anyhow, back on topic.....
much how i feel about pvp. 16 years of quake cs tfc and dozens of other games mindless pvp is boring.

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 April 2014 - 04:52 PM

. I still play, I try new jobs, races, parachuting, I try it all to entertain myself. I even have free roam battles. Today I realized how big of a waste this game is.

Sounds like this game isn't for you. I enjoy playing the missions with other people because they tend to make it different and interesting every time. Have a low level try to hack the computer while you're protecting him on Hack and Dash. I've held off the police for 5+ minutes on that before (downing over a dozen choppers). Totally fun for me. 

You progress for what? 

I don't really care about the progression much, I just enjoy playing the game and doing various random things with other people (friends or foes). If you're literally taking everything that the game provides as a means for progression instead of a means for fun, then I can see how you wouldn't have much fun after a certain level. 

The missions, even on hard are too easy and too repetitive especially since I have a buzzard. 

That's your fault for using a Buzzard. I own one but I never take it out on missions because I have more fun driving my cars and shooting the enemies with hand-held weapons. Too easy? Hell, try to pass the missions using only the Heavy Pistol or Combat Pistol ( I use the HP on missions all the time). 

You can't even own businesses or multiple properties. Why the hell can't I do property missions online but I can do them with the dead already beat story mode?

It wouldn't work as well as the multiple-tenant apartment owners because at least that facade seems legit. If 16 players all owned the golf course or weed shop, it wouldn't make much sense...yet, yes, they can all own a condo in a high-rise. If some sh*t were to go down at the weed shop (robber or whatever), which of the 16 players would get notified? All of them?

I don't want stupid pointless deatmatches this is gta I want missions, and free roam fun. Let's not go into gang attacks and crate drops. Gang attacks are like 1 round of survival and crate drops have nothing.

Deathmatches are highly popular and populated as they're just freeroam with a purpose and payout. It's not the games fault that you don't enjoy them. I would much rather play a ten minute deathmatch then run around killing/being killed by a group of 4 people in freeroam fior 10 minutes. Gang attacks are a quick way to get some shooting/tactical practice (but you don't play DMs so that doesn't help you), RP and $2K+ money every single time. Crate drops are fun if multiple people go for them, if not, pick them up and the game will activate a different 'live event'. 

Any new game suggestions?

Titanfall looks pretty fun.

• Ss4gogeta0 likes this

Soran Is On
  • Soran Is On

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 08 April 2014 - 05:00 PM

first post - bitching and moaning....

you're off to a great start! way to add quality to the forums. I very much look forward to your second thread about cash cards.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 April 2014 - 05:08 PM Edited by WBaker, 08 April 2014 - 05:09 PM.

first post - bitching and moaning....

you're off to a great start! way to add quality to the forums. I very much look forward to your second thread about cash cards.

It was his first post some 400+ posts ago. A newcomer necro posted.

ExMaj
  • ExMaj

DogFighter

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 08 April 2014 - 05:11 PM Edited by Cartmaj, 08 April 2014 - 05:12 PM.

.

Pizza_Is_Emo
  • Pizza_Is_Emo

Random

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 April 2014 - 05:16 PM

After going on a rampage with friends we like to play minecraft or some cheap indie game that we can all play. Just remember to take breaks evrey now and then, watch a show or read a book.

chatD4VIS-360
  • chatD4VIS-360

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:05 PM

Was gonna start my own but I figured here was good enough. I'm blown out on gta. It sucks so bad too (the fact I don't want to play). I wish I still wanted to play. Now I have an xbox one and I'm playing black flag, titanfall, dead rising and killer instinct. I finally decided to pop in gta and I get into a race then BOOM, console freeze. Ahhh. So pissed. Dunno what I'm gonna do.

Ps. This thread will never die.

Funkwalrus
  • Funkwalrus

We can't stop here, this is bat country!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:08 PM

everybody is dying

Areyousad
  • Areyousad

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:19 PM

tumblr_lmmywvYkT41ql6oi7o1_400.gif said OP

havingfunz
  • havingfunz

Hustler

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:20 PM

Sandbox game suggestions - Assassin's creed 4, Saint rows 4 (idc if gta fanboys hate, i truely enjoyed the story mode and most of the free roam period I played), Sleeping Dogs (if this every becomes an online thing, I'd never look back at any R* games every again, in June you can look forward to Watchdogs. That's all I have for now but these games should keep you busy for couple months.

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:23 PM

You just answered your own question.  Grinding.  If you didn't grind, then the game would last so much longer for you.

toobsock
  • toobsock

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:45 PM

The game's dying?  sh*t... now what am I gonna do?

hotrats773
  • hotrats773

NUNBUTANOGOODHO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:25 AM

Maybe he went and married an "auto aim queer"  :sarcasm: 

Rune_X
  • Rune_X

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:48 AM

Here is a revelation.

We're all dying.

Mind blown.

xRoyalFlush
  • xRoyalFlush

Lazer Jet Streetsweeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:53 AM

"I have a gf that I bang all the time."

200.gif

• ActHowTheyExpect and RDT33 like this

AceThaCreator
  • AceThaCreator

B*tch Dont Kill My Vibe

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:56 AM

Hey OP you forgot about the platinum awards how many you got so far because im rank 156 and only got 30/89?

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

XDBX Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:43 AM

I'm here for the Deathmatches.
So I'm having a f*cking blast still. On the side I do those mission things and earn money in case cool stuff gets released while I deathmatch it up.
Plus doing Capture with the up'ed RP and Cash with my crew is getting crazy fun lately. So sorry the game is dying for you.

LukeMayhem
  • LukeMayhem

Project Mayhem

• Members
  • Swaziland

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:58 AM Edited by LukeMayhem, 11 April 2014 - 04:02 AM.

Just do what i did
Buy a Xbox One, and play Titanfall

Then forget about bad multiplayers all together.

The only time im picking up GTAV again is if they come out with a story mode DLC, and i still might not even pick it up.

They dropped the ball with online.

anyway Titanfall :)

Yeah, EA wont let u down... *eyeroll.

Mightymomo22
  • Mightymomo22

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 05:50 AM

I take my Time.

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:37 PM

There was a "game is dying" thread way back in November? Wow that's crazy, guess they were wrong.
  • Day Reaper likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users