Photo

Game is dying

107 replies to this topic
MindEntropy
  • MindEntropy

Prankster

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:35 PM

My first post here but I read these forums quite a bit but I just wanted to say how bad this game sucks online now. I had a blast in the beginning, getting new missions and new contacts was cool. Once you get past level 90 the game is done, end of story. I'm level 110 now I have millions earned the real way since launch, I lost 3 characters, have every car I want, 400k apt, tank, buzzard, etc. I still play, I try new jobs, races, parachuting, I try it all to entertain myself. I even have free roam battles. Today I realized how big of a waste this game is.

You progress for what? Where are the new contacts other than Martin, Lester or Ron? Where are the stupid heists? Where is the skill with auto aim queers? Oooh at 120 I get the mini gun that turns my legs into concrete and loses all ammo if I die with it. Fun! The missions, even on hard are too easy and too repetitive especially since I have a buzzard. Survival is a boring waste wannabe cod zombie mode. It's garbage. Races are stupid considering there's much better racing games out there. You can't go inside most buildings, you can't own a mansion. You can't even own businesses or multiple properties. Why the hell can't I do property missions online but I can do them with the dead already beat story mode?

The content is flat out weak and when I first started and was having fun I thought it would just get better. Nope , it simply dies. All gta online is a story mode add on for a slight replay value. Nothing more. You can't own businesses, nothing interesting happens in the city, there's few cars to choose from.

As far as glitchers go who cares? I grinded and progressed and have nothing but a boring game to show for it. Atleast glitching opens up a whole new aspect of the game, the uniqueness of some of the car mods for specific models like the schwartzer and sultan.

What a bunch of thoughtless boring idiots at R*. Oh and btw I play with friends and it still sucks. They spend 5 years creating a huge map and all you can do is rob stores, shop for useless ugly items, find the occasional armored truck, drive half way across the map to deliver the same cars to Simeon ( which all eventually spawn in the golf parking lot) and do the same garbage missions over and over to "level up".

I don't want stupid pointless deatmatches this is gta I want missions, and free roam fun. Let's not go into gang attacks and crate drops. Gang attacks are like 1 round of survival and crate drops have nothing.

Any new game suggestions?
  • T0X1C, ShinobiFixer, NoSignal666 and 7 others like this

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:37 PM

Get friends?
  • customkingpimp, Schweppez, KirkyFunkUh and 7 others like this

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

Blunt Smoking Philosopher

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:42 PM

Plan your missions out... play on hard with free aim. Get a crew together before hand... talk out the mission.. who is doing what... try to do it professionally.. not just fly in with buzzard or tank... f*ck the buzzard or tank... do it right. 

Get someone as an escape driver, another as a support gunner, another as a sniper, another as the assault trooper... I dont know get creative.... 

Most of the missions can be played out like heists.... what You dont have the mission before hand where you scout out the area? Do it on your own time... discuss better entry points with your crew ect.... 

• meatrocket8, ParanoiaX, PkUnzipper and 2 others like this

garyfromscotland
  • garyfromscotland

Jock

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:42 PM Edited by garyfromscotland, 29 November 2013 - 10:47 PM.

Try a new game?

I like to go out and spend time with my real friends. I only go on gta when I have a bit of free time, keeps the game fresh for me instead of playing 247.

Yes I did presume alot up there, but for your level and cash you made, you would have had to play hard since launch.

I didn't mean to sound like a knob there, just how it came out lol.

Dasrouse
  • Dasrouse

#1 Super Guy!!!!

• Members
  • Kyrgyzstan

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:47 PM

I for one am pretty jealous.  You got all the things I want, if only I didn't have this girlfriend of mine who wants to have sex all the time and go out and do stuff.  Then maybe I could have what you have.  FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Phthalate, meatrocket8, Deathmaker158 and 5 others like this

NukedPratorian
  • NukedPratorian

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:50 PM

Get friends?

They all quit playing as they got bored or got Xbox ones PS4's etc.  I haven't seen anyone from any of my crews playing in about 10 days now.  GTA V doesn't have enough content and since killing players in free mode is all that's left to do its boring.  BF4 or COD Ghosts are more fun for just killing people. 

• AnotherUnhappyCamper likes this

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:50 PM

image.png

• Schweppez, Funkwalrus, #CHROMESWAGGER and 2 others like this

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:51 PM

I for one am pretty jealous.  You got all the things I want, if only I didn't have this girlfriend of mine who wants to have sex all the time and go out and do stuff.  Then maybe I could have what you have.  FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll take her, how much?
  • GR Choke likes this

Canucks555
  • Canucks555

Hustler

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:51 PM Edited by Canucks555, 29 November 2013 - 10:52 PM.

Guess op saw the last "this game sux" thread took off so has to make a duplicate?

My opinion?   Trolling. Now kindly f*ck off back to cod and stop wasting our time with your tears.

Sorry just getting sick of these "wah wah" threads.

• pro_laps, PkUnzipper and Jordan_LDN like this

garyfromscotland
  • garyfromscotland

Jock

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:52 PM

Get friends?

They all quit playing as they got bored or got Xbox ones PS4's etc.  I haven't seen anyone from any of my crews playing in about 10 days now.  GTA V doesn't have enough content and since killing players in free mode is all that's left to do its boring.  BF4 or COD Ghosts are more fun for just killing people. 

COD Ghosts is rubbish. Played cod for the past ten years and think I have just got bored now, onto Battlefield, anyhow, back on topic.....
  • AnotherUnhappyCamper likes this

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:52 PM

didn%27t%20read%20lol.png

sh*t, wish I saw this before I posted. *FacePalm*

Dasrouse
  • Dasrouse

#1 Super Guy!!!!

• Members
  • Kyrgyzstan

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:53 PM

I'll take her, how much?

You can have her for free. Or better yet, 1 Chrome Adder.

Darkclox
  • Darkclox

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:54 PM

Lol

Deathmaker158
  • Deathmaker158

Thompson Terminator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:55 PM

Survival is a boring waste wannabe cod zombie mode.

Oh gawd no.... Is this a joke? I honestly think that CoD hasn't had any original content since 4.

Deathmaker158
  • Deathmaker158

Thompson Terminator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:56 PM

sh*t, wish I saw this before I posted. *FacePalm*

You have to be quick in this game :cool:

MindEntropy
  • MindEntropy

Prankster

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:57 PM

You guys are funny. I have a gf that I bang all the time and I'm a full time engineering student. I did play a lot since launch but in my spare time I did enjoy me some gta online. Just now the game is flat out dead. I own everyone I one on one in free roam since they rely on auto aim tactics and I know almost every mission cold where I can run most solo with speed and ease. It's not hard to level up. Just because you suck at the game doesn't mean I don't have a life.
  • darkskill likes this

Deathmaker158
  • Deathmaker158

Thompson Terminator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:01 PM

You guys are funny. I have a gf that I bang all the time and I'm a full time engineering student. I did play a lot since launch but in my spare time I did enjoy me some gta online. Just now the game is flat out dead. I own everyone I one on one in free roam since they rely on auto aim tactics and I know almost every mission cold where I can run most solo with speed and ease. It's not hard to level up. Just because you suck at the game doesn't mean I don't have a life.

I have 3 gfs that I bang the brains out of. We could do a temp switch if you want, since we all have gfs here.

• garyfromscotland and GR Choke like this

garyfromscotland
  • garyfromscotland

Jock

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:02 PM

I have a gf that I bang all the time

LIES!!!!
  • Deathmaker158 likes this

Dasrouse
  • Dasrouse

#1 Super Guy!!!!

• Members
  • Kyrgyzstan

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:04 PM

Sounds like you need to engineer some punctuation into your posts.

• Phthalate, Shmiqq and KaptainMyke like this

MindEntropy
  • MindEntropy

Prankster

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:09 PM

Engineers could care less about punctuation since we deal with equations and problems that your mind would never be capable of understanding.
  • garyfromscotland likes this

Dasrouse
  • Dasrouse

#1 Super Guy!!!!

• Members
  • Kyrgyzstan

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:13 PM

Engineers could care less about punctuation since we deal with equations and problems that your mind would never be capable of understanding.

Sure thing buddy.

• Intoxica7ed likes this

Deathmaker158
  • Deathmaker158

Thompson Terminator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:14 PM

So you can juggle a relationship, video games, and study engineering. I've seen some of the equations, you must never sleep.

• meatrocket8 likes this

MindEntropy
  • MindEntropy

Prankster

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:16 PM

I sleep like a baby especially after about 30 minutes of playing gta online. At launch I rarely slept that's for sure.

#CHROMESWAGGER
  • #CHROMESWAGGER

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:21 PM

I AGREE WITH OP

DIDNT READ

• GR Choke likes this

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:21 PM Edited by PkUnzipper, 29 November 2013 - 11:22 PM.

My first post here but I read these forums quite a bit but I just wanted to say how bad this game sucks online now. I had a blast in the beginning, getting new missions and new contacts was cool. Once you get past level 90 the game is done, end of story. I'm level 110 now I have millions earned the real way since launch, I lost 3 characters, have every car I want, 400k apt, tank, buzzard, etc. I still play, I try new jobs, races, parachuting, I try it all to entertain myself. I even have free roam battles. Today I realized how big of a waste this game is.

I read some of it :lol:

* not enough peds or street traffic.  And no 4 legged animals exist. Need to add those back in from SP and the hunting mini game

* add more peds with more superior AI so that they will behave differently in different parts of the game world.  e.g. in the hood, you're more likely to get shot at or have your car jacked. If a ped puts a bounty on you, peds in the hood and Blaine county should be more likely to aggressively hunt you down. etc. I've sometimes had my char attacked by random peds while under a ped bounty. But this has only happened with ped hicks in Blaine county.

*make ped AI more aggressive/negative toward any hostile actions by player.  Also make the peds stronger so that knocking one over doesn't end up killing them.

* tune the wanted level so using silent/melee weapons don't trigger a 2+ star level if the crime isn't directly witnessed by a cop or other peds. Why the f*ck does my char end up with a 2 to 3+ wanted level if he goes on a serial killing spree stabbing peds with a bottle? Especially if this happens to be on one of those wilderness trails in the middle of nowhere at Mt. Chilliad?

*robbing peds at ATMs. -- some peds should retaliate using weapons or fists depending on what part of the city you're in.

*jacking peds cars.---If you jack a peds car (especially if they're in the hood or Blaine county) there chance of you getting shot or attacked by that ped should be greater than 50%.  If you're in the hood, this should trigger a gang warfare mission.

* add tons of randomly spawned, high value ($50k+ to $100k) collectibles around the game world every 15 game mins real time.  Add them to the land and especially underwater map areas so there will be a real reason to buy boats and other water craft.  Spread out these collectibles on the map so ppl don't end up in a TDM cluster f*ck fest.

* add scuba gear and that rubber dinghy to online FFS.  The reason for doing this since we can already buy water craft isn't rocket science.

* make the submarine purchasable online and have Pegasus deliver to you at the MW docks, the marina where you buy your boats in SP, or the sonar collections docks at Paletto bay.

* make the submarine destructible so that a bounty hunter in scuba gear can destroy it with a harpoon (or ramming it with another sub)

* Add interiors to shops and stores on the broad walk at the beach pier.  Make at least 50% of the stores interactive like back in SA.  That Burger shot store should have an interior where you can enter and buy food. All those food stalls around the pier should allow you to buy tacos, etc. from them. Functional food stores would help that survival mission at the pier a lot btw.

* make the beach pier stores 100$% functional so you can buy beach themed clothes and stuff from them.  Those vendor shops should sell clothing items that you shouldn't be able to buy at Posonbys. Stuff like cheap jewelry, beach wear like baseball hats, scuba flippers, all the beach bum clothes, and yes, surfboards. LS is a beach city with lots of water attractions.  So why the f*ck can't we surf? Or fish off the pier?

* return the blasted hot dog vendors FFS.  Why have these been MIA since Oct 1?  What's the point of having empty hot dog vendor stalls littering the map when they don't do anything?

* add a pet store to the pier so your char can take their dog to the beach and play frisbee etc with them there. Just like Franklin does with Chop in SP.

too much stuff that missing to count here.  I'm finding it harder and harder to believe that R* would go the distance to add even 5% of these.  If they do, it's most likely going to cost an arm and a leg in GTA$.  Which would probably result in the money glitching becoming a pandemic phenomenon.

• MindEntropy and medodido like this

BSEANO
  • BSEANO

Cruiser

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:23 PM

I just miss being able to accumulate 100k+ from an hour's racing. And not just Criminal Records etc, like actual racing, but still getting a good amount of money with it. The payouts now are just pathetic.

Personally I think 10k for 1st and 7.5k for 2nd is very very fair as long as you're doing more than one lap, on a track that's actually longer than your driveway. It makes it more competitive. I see a lot more people going backwards around the track now trying to take out the guy in 1st because they just don't care if they win or not.

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

hello!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:27 PM

it's not dying until a lot of people stop playing it don't be a silly head

just exploit some cash and get everything you want it's a laugh and a half mate trust

SarahQOB
  • SarahQOB

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:29 PM

You should pay special attention to detail.  One error in your equation and you'll get inaccurate results.

Deathmaker158
  • Deathmaker158

Thompson Terminator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:33 PM

I read some of it :lol:

* not enough peds or street traffic.  And no 4 legged animals exist. Need to add those back in from SP and the hunting mini game

* add more peds with more superior AI so that they will behave differently in different parts of the game world.  e.g. in the hood, you're more likely to get shot at or have your car jacked. If a ped puts a bounty on you, peds in the hood and Blaine county should be more likely to aggressively hunt you down. etc. I've sometimes had my char attacked by random peds while under a ped bounty. But this has only happened with ped hicks in Blaine county.

*make ped AI more aggressive/negative toward any hostile actions by player.  Also make the peds stronger so that knocking one over doesn't end up killing them.

* tune the wanted level so using silent/melee weapons don't trigger a 2+ star level if the crime isn't directly witnessed by a cop or other peds. Why the f*ck does my char end up with a 2 to 3+ wanted level if he goes on a serial killing spree stabbing peds with a bottle? Especially if this happens to be on one of those wilderness trails in the middle of nowhere at Mt. Chilliad?

*robbing peds at ATMs. -- some peds should retaliate using weapons or fists depending on what part of the city you're in.

*jacking peds cars.---If you jack a peds car (especially if they're in the hood or Blaine county) there chance of you getting shot or attacked by that ped should be greater than 50%.  If you're in the hood, this should trigger a gang warfare mission.

* add tons of randomly spawned, high value ($50k+ to $100k) collectibles around the game world every 15 game mins real time.  Add them to the land and especially underwater map areas so there will be a real reason to buy boats and other water craft.  Spread out these collectibles on the map so ppl don't end up in a TDM cluster f*ck fest.

* add scuba gear and that rubber dinghy to online FFS.  The reason for doing this since we can already buy water craft isn't rocket science.

* make the submarine purchasable online and have Pegasus deliver to you at the MW docks, the marina where you buy your boats in SP, or the sonar collections docks at Paletto bay.

* make the submarine destructible so that a bounty hunter in scuba gear can destroy it with a harpoon (or ramming it with another sub)

* Add interiors to shops and stores on the broad walk at the beach pier.  Make at least 50% of the stores interactive like back in SA.  That Burger shot store should have an interior where you can enter and buy food. All those food stalls around the pier should allow you to buy tacos, etc. from them. Functional food stores would help that survival mission at the pier a lot btw.

* make the beach pier stores 100$% functional so you can buy beach themed clothes and stuff from them.  Those vendor shops should sell clothing items that you shouldn't be able to buy at Posonbys. Stuff like cheap jewelry, beach wear like baseball hats, scuba flippers, all the beach bum clothes, and yes, surfboards. LS is a beach city with lots of water attractions.  So why the f*ck can't we surf? Or fish off the pier?

* return the blasted hot dog vendors FFS.  Why have these been MIA since Oct 1?  What's the point of having empty hot dog vendor stalls littering the map when they don't do anything?

* add a pet store to the pier so your char can take their dog to the beach and play frisbee etc with them there. Just like Franklin does with Chop in SP.

too much stuff that missing to count here.  I'm finding it harder and harder to believe that R* would go the distance to add even 5% of these.  If they do, it's most likely going to cost an arm and a leg in GTA$.  Which would probably result in the money glitching becoming a pandemic phenomenon.

I enjoyed reading that, I'll also enjoy watching R* ignore it. Since monkeys work at R*.

cen0bite
  • cen0bite

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:34 PM

• #CHROMESWAGGER likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users