Please help me I need to upgrade RIGHT NOW my desktop PC, and I got lost with the actual market components and features (8 years ago I was a true master L !)
My intention: to upgrade the GRAPHIC CARD (and anything else if I nedd more power supply, or another mainboard chipset). I attach a picture (https://imageshack.com/my/images) with my actual components and after that, my “upgrade goals” so you can recommend me!
- CPU: Intel Core I3 2100, 3Ghz
- GPU: Nvidia 8600GTS
- RAM: 4Ghz, DD3 1333Mhz
- Power source: Treetop TABO Power supply 500W
- Hard drive: WD5000AAKS (sata 500GB 7200rpm 16mb caché) + 1 Externo de 1Tb
- Other annex pasive items that use energy: Midi controler impulse 46 (USB), grabador DVD básico (por sata)
- Mainboard: ECS H67H2-M3
My budget avaliable:
470 dollars EEUU., 350 Euros
My upgrade Goals:
- GTA IV in the best quality possible, but, more important good FPS rate, never under 30.
(actually I play on 800x600 and medium graphics, because I like to make anything explode and I really HATE the lag, headaches included, and I tried 1.0.7 patch and all tricks avaliable to improve it). Note: I am aware of the bad graphic optimization of the game.
- Same to Battlefield IV
- I need it to be the MOST QUIET POSSIBLE, and I hope you could select the power amount you want to work with. (I also study with my PC most of the time, in my small room, and the noise my actual graphic card gave to me was horrible. I took the fan out at the end (giving me actually 60°C Idle and 80-95° Load)
My options: (based in their heatsink system, or clock speed selector)
- Nvidia GTX 760 (Asus vs MSI and their respective heatsink system)
- Radeon R9 280x (MSI with clock speed selector, and Asus with his heatsink)
Any orientation, another grapich card recommendation or commentary about your experience with one of item…. I will be VERY GRATEFUL!!
PD: Sorry for my bad English ( I am from Chile!)