Photo

Los Santos Connection on hard, with 1 player

5 replies to this topic
ChadMeatscalibur
  • ChadMeatscalibur

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:53 PM

So we all know that Los Santos Connection from Martin is one of the more involved missions there is in Online. Not too many work arounds to make it fast/profitable. But until last night, I assumed it was fully impossible to do alone. Obviously it requires at least 2 people to even start the mission. I was invited to it by a crew member, who apparently thought it would be a good idea to start the mission from the top of Maze bank  :lol:

Well we parachute off, no big deal right? Wrong, he dies on the way down. Ok, so there goes our one team life for the entire mission. I figure hey, people make mistakes, he'll do fine from here on out. Pull up to the laptop hacking portion after getting the GPS coordinates out of the first group of enemies. Hop out of the car, prepare for battle. Welp hes dead in about 8 seconds so now I am alone. For one second, I almost quit, assuming I was wasting my time. But I decided to soldier on and see what would happen. Surely I'll get pummeled once I try to hack the coordinates. Turns out after about 5 waves of SUVs the enemies eventually stop coming. Hack the laptop, head for the airport. Make it there and snipe all the enemies, collect the coke and head for a Buzzard to destroy the vehicles. Too late there is a Buzzard already airborn, cant make it out of the warehouse without dying. I've come this far, I'm finishing this.

After seemingly endless waves of SUVs full of enemies pelting me with bullets from cover, I finally got to where I could hide near the entrance and take out the enemy buzzard. Carbine rifle into the cockpit got the pilot. Down it went! Blow up the crews vehicles and had to Madrazos right? Wrong again. This time I was prompted to take out the supplier? Never seen that happen before, but whatever, no problem I'm in a Buzzard, nothing one missile cant do. Apparently hes in a super fast jet and takes off before I even knew where to find him, due to about 4 enemy vehicles on the minimap. Chase him a good ways out into the ocean before finally taking him down. From there I fly to Martins and collect my prize. 16 GRAND! Nope, already done the mission before, get 8k instead. And wouldnt you know it, he spectated the whole time. Guess who hadnt beat that mission before. Yep, 16 thousand for dying twice with 0 kills lol. I wasnt mad, it was fun honestly, and he gave me a salute when we spawned back at Martins, so I know he appreciated it.

tl:dr You can actually complete the Los Santos Connection by yourself

Daemian
  • Daemian

Merryweather Security LTA

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:18 AM

Well, that sucked! I totally get you, it happened to me once and actually that's one of my favorite missions.
The payout should be higher.

M3mn0ch_1987
  • M3mn0ch_1987

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:12 AM

Yea ive done this solo on hard also. You don't need two people to launch the mission though. I got bored waiting for people to join so launched it. I think prior to patch 1.4 the enemies constantly spawned when you have to hack the laptop however after 1.4 I think they changed it so they will eventually stop. I think I was extremely lucky as I didn't die once. I came very close to it.

• PeakShotz likes this

Shaenno
  • Shaenno

Lady Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:31 PM

I was in the same situation as you before! All the players died before we even got to El Burro Heights /facepalm/ I tried carrying out the mission by myself but I died while hacking the laptop. Atleast you need 1 person to cover you while doing it, unless you want to take it really slow and kill ALL the enemies that are randomly spawning everywhere, I'm impatient so I left and tried it again with better players.  :lol: I might try the solo though, lets see how this goes.  :rol:

• M-y way likes this

BarryRiley
  • BarryRiley

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:03 PM

I did that on my own yesterday. It's not exactly difficult

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members