81 replies to this topic
Ermacs
  • Ermacs

I'd frame that.

• Members
  • Jamaica
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 04 December 2013 - 06:38 PM

Saint's row 3 picked it up as i enjoyed the first two, this was absouloutley awful.

But the winner is a tie, possibly the worst games of all time:Any David Cage game. Sorry to fans but David Cage cannot write at all, the dialogue for ALL of his games are awful, the plots are ridiculous and make no sense (a lot of plotholes) the voice acting is awful although that seems to have improved in Beyond two souls, but once again he has failed to create a story. 

You just don't understand emotions.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not but if you aren't there are no emotions in a David Cage game, ok there are but there is no reason for them we are never told what happens or why we should feel for the character, Jodie for example, because of the way the game is played you are supposed to feel bad/happy/remorse/whatever for her but you just can't because there is no real explanation. Or Jason, we were supposed to be sad after he died but we are never introduced to him he doens't have a story, sh*t, we don't even know f*cking Shaun yet people fell for it all (sorry for the rant-ish post but the fact that this man is actuall allowed to make games just pisses me off)

I was being sarcastic.

For me B:TS was tolerable because the voice overs were actually believable this time around, unlike Heavy Rain which made me want to vomit. I don't think HR is the worst game I've ever played, but it's most certainly up there.

Fuc-tuo
  • Fuc-tuo

we're bouncing now?

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 December 2013 - 06:40 PM

Saint's row 3 picked it up as i enjoyed the first two, this was absouloutley awful.

But the winner is a tie, possibly the worst games of all time:Any David Cage game. Sorry to fans but David Cage cannot write at all, the dialogue for ALL of his games are awful, the plots are ridiculous and make no sense (a lot of plotholes) the voice acting is awful although that seems to have improved in Beyond two souls, but once again he has failed to create a story. 

You just don't understand emotions.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not but if you aren't there are no emotions in a David Cage game, ok there are but there is no reason for them we are never told what happens or why we should feel for the character, Jodie for example, because of the way the game is played you are supposed to feel bad/happy/remorse/whatever for her but you just can't because there is no real explanation. Or Jason, we were supposed to be sad after he died but we are never introduced to him he doens't have a story, sh*t, we don't even know f*cking Shaun yet people fell for it all (sorry for the rant-ish post but the fact that this man is actuall allowed to make games just pisses me off)

I was being sarcastic.

I assumed so, but with the amount of idiots on the internet you can never tell

Real_Badgirl
  • Real_Badgirl

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:13 PM

I can't believe I forgot about Resident Evil 6 until just now. That game is pure crap, and this is coming from someone who likes Resident Evil 5.

RE6 is boring, repetitive, annoying (unkillable monsters are NOT scary, they're just irritating) the inventory is atrocious, and the controls are piss poor. Plus, I'm so sick of Leon Kennedy and Chris Redfield. They've had their time, now they need to go away.

• G.S.T, Stormingz and 727gta like this

TaviColen123
  • TaviColen123

Trollhater

• BUSTED!
  • Romania

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:47 PM

Real_Badgirl, on 04 Dec 2013 - 9:13 PM, said:

I can't believe I forgot about Resident Evil 6 until just now. That game is pure crap, and this is coming from someone who likes Resident Evil 5.

RE6 is boring, repetitive, annoying (unkillable monsters are NOT scary, they're just irritating) the inventory is atrocious, and the controls are piss poor. Plus, I'm so sick of Leon Kennedy and Chris Redfield. They've had their time, now they need to go away.

Let me guess you are another one of the brainwashed by the gaming media who said the game sucked even though it did not and you can play it three different ways which gives more replayability than any other RE game but oh lets ignore that because its cool to hate on Capcom .

Stormingz
  • Stormingz

Menace to society.

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:02 PM

I agree, they should bring back one of the female characters. Chris and Leon are just boring now.

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:21 AM

Saints row series - I feel sad for gamers who buy it because of the pretty cover and don't know what bullsh*t is in store for them :(

Sorry, but I enjoy both games. GTA may be more polished and superior no question. SR is good for mindless fun though, SR2 was the best.

Agreed, SR2 is one of my favourite open world games.

Chunkyman
  • Chunkyman

Foot Soldier

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:25 AM

It's hard to say, but I'm going to go with Dragon Age 2. It had almost no redeeming qualities, and was consistently and excruciatingly boring. 

.JokeR
  • .JokeR

Madness is the emergency exit.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:54 AM

I'm grateful this was a gift, but the pain will always be there..

viadomus-cover.jpg

Oh god yes. I played it at a in electronics store I couldn't even figure out how to play it correctly.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [Gen Chat]

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:05 AM

Anyone here remember the hell that was FMV games from the late 90's?

Phantasmagoria and crap like that.

iosvLOz.jpg

• joshua969 likes this

MrPeteyMax
  • MrPeteyMax

Later, losers.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:19 AM

A game called City Crysis on PS2 was pretty terrible.

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Your self proclaimed GTA forums DJ!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:31 AM

The walking dead survival instinct

W2B
  • W2B

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:44 AM

Haha yeah! I've only played 2 FMV games as far as I can remember and they were Gabriel Knight 2 and The X-Files. Those 2 weren't exactly bad games back then though, but I'm glad those days are gone...

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:08 PM

iosvLOz.jpg

The 90s were loaded with horrible FMV games. Night Trap, Urban Runner, Plumbers Don't Wear Ties (just still images actually), McKenzie & Co, Psycho Killer, the list goes on and on.

TaviColen123
  • TaviColen123

Trollhater

• BUSTED!
  • Romania

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:22 PM

Now that i remember, i have to mention another game , if you even can call it a game, called Gone Home. All the f*cking gaming media were hyping this crap to the point you would have thought its the second coming of Christ yet when you played the game yourself you realised you just spend 20 bucks for a point and click, mediocre story which wanted to be something special with the whole lesbian reveal, nothing freaking happens in it and there is no challenge or replayability once you know how it ends. I admit i was intrigued in the first 20 minutes thinking it would be a cool mystery horror game and it turned out to be some bs social commentary piece which doesnt have any place in video games .

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

I play both sides of the fence Xbox One 4.5 TB - PS4 2 TB

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:06 PM

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - anyone that defends this game never played any other game in the series i'm guessing. LOL :lol:

joshua969
  • joshua969

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:43 PM

iosvLOz.jpg

LOL !  This was so bad.  I wanted to like it since I was a huge fan of Sierrra (Police Quest, Space Quest), but this was horrible.

Danz.
  • Danz.

• Members
  • Seychelles

Posted 07 December 2013 - 10:18 PM

Driv3r. But it was also the funniest game ever due to its glitches.

It was incredibly funny when things like that used to happen:

It was really the main reason why I bought this game in the first place.

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 07 December 2013 - 10:23 PM

World of Warcraft was the most boring f*cking game I've ever played. It felt like a chore.

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 11:10 PM

Man Phantas Magoria and other FMV games were f*ckING AWESOME.

y u h8ing

Cyraxx
  • Cyraxx

Lurker

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 01:16 AM

Two Worlds. I can't believe I actually paid money for that piece of sh*t, it's barely even a game. 

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 08 December 2013 - 09:47 AM

http://en.wikipedia....arry's_Incident

'nuff said.

Misbegotten cad
  • Misbegotten cad

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:45 AM

Shaun White skateboarding.

his snowboard games might be allright, but this skateboarding game of his?

-horrible!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users