Content Creator

27 replies to this topic
gtaOnlinemods
  • gtaOnlinemods

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:51 PM

Its there already in the game. U just cant acces it without modding untill the official release

http://www.nextgenup...tml#post5551925

So what do you guys think: A cool new feature or another dissapointment?

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

#MetInPR 😍

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:52 PM

we would have to wait 'til they release it to give a proper opinion dont you think...

Lukezordz
  • Lukezordz

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:54 PM

So what do you guys think: A cool new feature or another dissapointment?

How would we know without playing it?

gtaOnlinemods
  • gtaOnlinemods

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:00 PM

• Gutslab and Xx-ADITYA-xX like this

sukmieazz
  • sukmieazz

Put out to pasture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:47 PM

I can't wait for it. There's no way it could fail (knock on wood).

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:53 PM

DLC literally means "disc-locked content" these days. If the files are on the disc, why hasn't it been officially unlocked yet? Is it in a beta stage or something?

• yonatan755 likes this

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:02 AM

@Above

It was probably on BETA stages, as you can see Rhinos are classified as Bicycles.

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:05 AM

DLC literally means "disc-locked content" these days. If the files are on the disc, why hasn't it been officially unlocked yet? Is it in a beta stage or something?

Now you're starting to see why people have been pointing out the bad path Rockstar is taking. Its all about the money. The new EA is born.
  • Bonnano and AlexL like this

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:08 AM Edited by xXGst0395Xx, 30 November 2013 - 12:09 AM.

Now you're starting to see why people have been pointing out the bad path Rockstar is taking. Its all about the money. The new EA is born.

I thought Rockstar were better than this. Locking content from games for use as future DLC is a scandalous practice that needs to disappear from the industry ASAP. Rockstar can be generous at times (with the money gift after Online's launch issues) but I'm quite disappointed by some of the decisions they've made.

gtaOnlinemods
  • gtaOnlinemods

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:48 AM

I dont think that we would have to pay for it. It will be probably a free Update just like BeachBum.

The thing is that R* is trying to make us exited about GTA Online by releasing new content every now and then to keep people interested in it.

So that they can keep releasing "new" stuff, to avoid GTA Online from going Dead and boring

GroundZero
  • GroundZero

Previous Username: Bull12345Bull

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:50 AM Edited by Bull12345Bull, 30 November 2013 - 10:55 AM.

Do not worry guys, Rockstar themselves have stated that the Content Creator will be free.

EDIT: Check out this article. http://www.rockstarg...ine-update.html

Scroll a bit down to The Content Creator, it is stated in the end of that paragraph: Both the Content Creator and the Beach Bum Pack are free.

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:13 AM

Ha.. Content Creator will be the best thing to come after soo long. Can't wait for it.

TonyResta
  • TonyResta

Tony Resta

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:55 AM

DYOM added a lot of replayability to SA, this will be even better!

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Unknown
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:22 PM Edited by WildBrick142, 30 November 2013 - 01:24 PM.

I thought Rockstar were better than this. Locking content from games for use as future DLC is a scandalous practice that needs to disappear from the industry ASAP. Rockstar can be generous at times (with the money gift after Online's launch issues) but I'm quite disappointed by some of the decisions they've made.

I kinda find it funny how people used to say that Saints Row is stupid for locking DLC on disk, yet R* does it as well.

DLC's are retarded IMO. It adds fun stuff and more replayability but having to pay all the time for something which could be easily included in the original game is stupid. I'm still not sure how will paid DLC's work in Online. Many people will have advantages over others.

I can't see the Content Creator working well. Most maps will probably be random circles so cash and XP can be farmed or some insane maps that can be barely completed. Well, at least it's free so that's a good thing.

• Gray Wolf and AlexL like this

darkdayz
  • darkdayz

Homie

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:25 PM Edited by darkdayz, 30 November 2013 - 01:31 PM.

Uh, it means downloadable content. GTA IV DLC came on a separate disk and therefore was not in the original game disk. So the term DLC is a loose one really, generally referring to content that comes after the initial game release. I'm sure separate disk content like the episodes will come eventually, and I'm fine with them unlocking disk content to keep me satisfied until then.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:33 PM

Didn't you people pay attention in the goddamned video? Of course it was in damn BETA stages, as you can see the Rhino is classified as a goddamn Motorcycle and the Dock Handler is clasified as a Military vehicle!

Empty World
  • Empty World

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:38 PM

O MAJ GAD! DIZ SHEEIT GONA TEIK OVA DE WERLD

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:41 PM

I kinda find it funny how people used to say that Saints Row is stupid for locking DLC on disk, yet R* does it as well.

DLC's are retarded IMO. It adds fun stuff and more replayability but having to pay all the time for something which could be easily included in the original game is stupid. I'm still not sure how will paid DLC's work in Online. Many people will have advantages over others.

I can't see the Content Creator working well. Most maps will probably be random circles so cash and XP can be farmed or some insane maps that can be barely completed. Well, at least it's free so that's a good thing.

Yep, that I was just thinking of. I just want to know who is responsible for this awful DLC practice. EA? Activision?

hhamzah99
  • hhamzah99

Call me.. Heisenberg.

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:48 PM

These first few DLC's are free, you know that right? And you dont have to choose those random fa**ots maps, r* is also gonna look at all the maps, and maps r* thinks are good willget a stamp and those probably will be orginial and fun.

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:25 PM

Didn't you people pay attention in the goddamned video? Of course it was in damn BETA stages, as you can see the Rhino is classified as a goddamn Motorcycle and the Dock Handler is clasified as a Military vehicle!

The rhino IS classified as a motorcycle in the original game, if you are playing as Franklin and you have Chop following you, get in a tank and he will say "follow the bike" or something like that.

fish61324
  • fish61324

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:34 PM

Just another one of those things they said would be available at launch and was not. Another lie by R*.

and YES it was said it would be available at online launch.... races and death matches

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:36 PM

@Above

It was probably on BETA stages, as you can see Rhinos are classified as Bicycles.

But Rhinos ARE bicycles.

• Bonnano likes this

gtaOnlinemods
  • gtaOnlinemods

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:12 PM

I can see some more glitches coming alongside the ContentCreator, such as getting some rare cars or expensive cars for free.

VIZlO
  • VIZlO

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 03:54 AM

Leave it up to R* to take forever before getting around to releasing the content creator. My guess is they will announce a date, then it will get delayed again.

• yonatan755 likes this

Luddite
  • Luddite

Ho Rider

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 04:36 AM

Tanks and bikes both used to be 1-person nearly indestructable vehicles.

gtaOnlinemods
  • gtaOnlinemods

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 December 2013 - 07:27 PM Edited by gtaOnlinemods, 02 December 2013 - 07:27 PM.

[Comment Removed]

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 02 December 2013 - 09:48 PM

2 custom races are available on PS3, all you need is a linked Social Club account!

Tested it by myself, it works.

yonatan755
  • yonatan755

Playa

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:22 PM

Do not worry guys, Rockstar themselves have stated that the Content Creator will be free.

EDIT: Check out this article. http://www.rockstarg...ine-update.html

Scroll a bit down to The Content Creator, it is stated in the end of that paragraph: Both the Content Creator and the Beach Bum Pack are free.

Ummmm.....

isn't it strange that they didn't mentioned th heists as well?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users