Photo

Money glitchers are real criminals.

142 replies to this topic
heybud
  • heybud

Peon

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:38 PM

I wanted to have fun, that's why I bought the game. When I realized doing missions and stupid fetch jobs for a couple thousand gta$ wasn't fun, and would take years to actually save enough to buy the cars I wanted, that's when I started doing the lsc glitch. Now I have about 5 mil and having alot of fun with the game, not wasting my time playing boring missions for peanuts. U mad bro?

If find what is essentially the heart of the game boring than perhaps you should find another game to play, instead of ruining it for people who actually like the game for what it is.

If you can explain how I ruined the game for you, then I would gladly leave, but I'm pretty sure you would never be able to.

Because we're all driving around in chrome Adders while he's trying to save up for ammo.

Well then he can "play legit" for hours and hours to buy whatever he wants. To me, my time is worth more than that. Some people enjoy being "legit" and much respect to them, but I don't have the time or the patience to race 300 times to maybe get about half a mil. Not worth it

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:40 PM

I wanted to have fun, that's why I bought the game. When I realized doing missions and stupid fetch jobs for a couple thousand gta$ wasn't fun, and would take years to actually save enough to buy the cars I wanted, that's when I started doing the lsc glitch. Now I have about 5 mil and having alot of fun with the game, not wasting my time playing boring missions for peanuts. U mad bro?

If find what is essentially the heart of the game boring than perhaps you should find another game to play, instead of ruining it for people who actually like the game for what it is.

If you can explain how I ruined the game for you, then I would gladly leave, but I'm pretty sure you would never be able to.

Because we're all driving around in chrome Adders while he's trying to save up for ammo.

Well then he can "play legit" for hours and hours to buy whatever he wants. To me, my time is worth more than that. Some people enjoy being "legit" and much respect to them, but I don't have the time or the patience to race 300 times to maybe get about half a mil. Not worth it

I thought you said you were leaving?

heybud
  • heybud

Peon

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:41 PM

You didn't prove how these evil glitchers ruined this amazing game for you

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:42 PM

Someone beat me to it, I quoted them.

Wallywhitehurst
  • Wallywhitehurst

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:43 PM

OP is incorrect in every way.
Glitchers are in no way stealing any property or posessions from R*.
Use ur head

I don't know that it's so clear cut. I agree nobody is stealingany property or posssions, but I think an intersting legal argument can be drawn comparing rockstar bucks to bitcoins. Neither are a real currency but both can be equated to a real world value. Both e currencies are used to purchase services, bitcoins for products on the web, rockstar bucks for access to missions, races, actives, etc.

I don't think anyone is going to get sued, and I don't think anyone is going to get their console banned, but I don't think this is as black and white an issue as others make it.

Craigson
  • Craigson

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:46 PM

Stealing MS points is different. MS points have a real dollar value n can b used to purchase material items.

GTA $$ has $0 value anywhere except in GTA V itself
  • who-dat likes this

qop
  • qop

Overpowered

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:49 PM Edited by qop, 29 November 2013 - 04:50 PM.

woops wrong personxxx

Wallywhitehurst
  • Wallywhitehurst

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:49 PM

"You're either in denial or aren't that bright. Hopefully I can simplify it enough for you. Currency is a resource, your unlimited currency means you have access to items such as tanks that you would not have been able to afford without the glitch, upgrades on cars you couldn't have afford otherwise as well, also ammo and upgrades. These items NYC design give the player an advantage over the player who doesn't have these. Therefore every time you use something you paid for with your glitched money to kill or compete with another player your glitching does actually impact them.[/size]
Play the game however ya want, just don't pretend your cheating didn't give you an advantages. [/size]

What you wanted out of the game doesn't rally matter. Rockstar has a design document that spells out the intended means for people to get cash and rp. Going around this is cheating, regardless of your self justification, and it did give you an advantage. That it did not impact me personally doesn't matter because your cheating impacted others. Like I said play however ya want, just own that you had to/chose to cheat.

heybud
  • heybud

Peon

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:50 PM

So I guess all you "legit" bums never watch tv shows online, or download music you didn't pay for, which I would like to add, is more stealing than glitching some points in a stupid video game. Next time u download music, just think "hmmmm I wonder how much time and effort it took to make this, not to mention the crazy amount of money it costs to make a commercial record". Ahhhhh, who cares right ur not ruining it for anyone, just the people who spent all their time making it.
  • who-dat likes this

vahnx
  • vahnx

Prankster

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:51 PM Edited by vahnx, 29 November 2013 - 04:51 PM.

Stealing MS points is different. MS points have a real dollar value n can b used to purchase material items.

Cash cards.

Hey everybody wanna see Vaahnx's Stats?

http://socialclub.ro...rview/gtaonline

21.9M in Car Sales? LOOOOOOOOOOL Hypocrites mayne

I'm for glitching, not against it. PS My stats are in my signature.

qop
  • qop

Overpowered

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:52 PM

Yeah sorry wrong person xx I love you

Wallywhitehurst
  • Wallywhitehurst

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:54 PM

So I guess all you "legit" bums never watch tv shows online, or download music you didn't pay for, which I would like to add, is more stealing than glitching some points in a stupid video game. Next time u download music, just think "hmmmm I wonder how much time and effort it took to make this, not to mention the crazy amount of money it costs to make a commercial record". Ahhhhh, who cares right ur not ruining it for anyone, just the people who spent all their time making it.

1. No I pay for things I use, even music. It's a buck a song, not that expensive.

2. You're right, downloading music or movies illegally is much more significant and frowned upon by the legal establishment.

vahnx
  • vahnx

Prankster

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:58 PM

c480x270_74.jpg

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=up863eQKGUI

Wallywhitehurst
  • Wallywhitehurst

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:59 PM

Eh I'm not sure that matters. The xbox is a platform to spend Microsoft points one, the rockstar bucks are used to spend money on gta v. I don't know that there's a difference between the two just because one platform is a console with access to multiple titles and one platform is a title itself.

With ms points you don't purchase anything tangible, you just get digital copies, or access to digital copies. Is that much different than using rockstar bucks to purchase access to a race or various items? I'm not sure, but I think both points and bucks have a real world value, with the individual rockstar buck having an incredibly low real world value, but a value none the less.

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:01 PM

A million here and million there i look around and see millions everywhere, you legits can suck a dick cause i really don't care, i be roaming in my adder all day all year, you legits really blow and thats the truth yahhhh hearrrr?

You should write a book.

Lucius Aelius
  • Lucius Aelius

Loose Seals of LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:01 PM

I despise self-righteous money glitchers, and even I think this thread is stupid. I might liken glitching to being a criminal as a metaphor, but directly saying you're a criminal for glitching? This guy is most likely a troll, if not he's an idiot.

kasheku
  • kasheku

Somewhere in LS

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:03 PM Edited by kasheku, 29 November 2013 - 05:05 PM.

Vahnx is saying this but he/she made it so no one can see he/she's stats... What have you got to hide[/size]

I would like to see the stats of all the ones complaining about glitching. They either cant figure out how to do the glitch, or they are actually glitching. It does not affect other players at all of you glitch, and these crybaby topics make me laugh my ass off.
You're either in denial or aren't that bright. Hopefully I can simplify it enough for you. Currency is a resource, your unlimited currency means you have access to items such as tanks that you would not have been able to afford without the glitch, upgrades on cars you couldn't have afford otherwise as well, also ammo and upgrades. These items by design give the player an advantage over the player who doesn't have these. Therefore every time you use something you paid for with your glitched money to kill or compete with another player your glitching does actually impact them.

Play the game however ya want, just don't pretend your cheating didn't give you an advantages.

I see you are with the crew ASQD

Yea you are talking about the effects on other players. you douchebags camp LSC and kill players, you run over players who are in passive mode, you blow peoples cars up for no reason. 

yea, and you complain how my actions affect you?

f*ck off princess. 

and you are full of sh*t by saying you never glitched

http://www.gta5stats...wallywhitehurst

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:03 PM

I despise self-righteous money glitchers, and even I think this thread is stupid. I might liken glitching to being a criminal as a metaphor, but directly saying you're a criminal for glitching? This guy is most likely a troll, if not he's an idiot.

He's an idiot.

Kvothe
  • Kvothe

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:04 PM

Your calling us thieves... playing GTA.... thanks?

Jokimoto
  • Jokimoto

Disco Bandit

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:11 PM

It can't be denied that having money gives one an advantage over those who don't have money. 

My advice to those who are so passionate in their anger towards those who glitched is to pretend that you know they simply bought cash cards.  LSC Glitch = "cheating".  Cash card = R* sanctioned "cheating".

In other words, if people using the LSC glitch upsets you so much, what you're really bothered by is either a.) that they have more money than you or b.) that R* missed out on some revenue.  If it's a.) then get used to it. Someone else will always have more than you. If it's b.) then be glad it isn't your job to care about R*'s bank account.

• kasheku likes this

Mikucki
  • Mikucki

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:21 PM

You're no different to thieves and shoplifters. You're stealing from R and should be punished. 

Anyone who used the LSC glitch is a coward and doesn't know how to make money, and likely doesn't know how to make real money either. You losers should be banned from the game, have a criminal record for stealing and should apologise to all legit players like myself.

ha ha ha...you sound butt hurt because you are probably getting owned in the game of some sort. Go fukk off somewhere, last time I checked this game was about being a criminal... Are you mad because there are better criminals than you. This is not Batman, we don't save the city from chaos we cause it.... GTFOH and go play Batman and catch some bad guys you prick. LSC glitch is not for cowards because they too scared of being banned or punished by R*... So your wrong again we go harder because we risk the game to be rich... R* will still make their money from cards dummy! they just cashed out a billion so maybe they are greedy just like my glitching greed. Finally STFU!

You're a real life criminal and that's crossing the line.

No this is a video game that I payed $60 bucks for... I own the disk.... I play it...it's a glitch there, sort of like cheat codes... I'm a risk taker on GTAO but family man IRL... It's a game son!

You didn't pay no 60 bucks for that game. There's no way someone like yourself would pay for their possessions. 

mikucki.png

umad bro?

• GoodGreen likes this

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:22 PM

Your ratio sucks ^^

heybud
  • heybud

Peon

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:28 PM

Your ratio sucks ^^

This guy is sooooo legit, he even cares about k/d ratio in f*cking gta. Get over yourself dude. It's a f*cking game, supposed to have fun. U talk about it like if you play for days and weeks to save up for a stupid car, that somehow you are achieving something, and you really earned something to be proud of. I've got news for you, wasting weeks of your time to buy a car in a video game is not something you should be proud of, no matter how "legit" it makes you feel

who-dat
  • who-dat

SAR commissioner

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:36 PM

Ol Wallywhite hasn't posted in here since it's proven he did the LSC glitch......

vahnx
  • vahnx

Prankster

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:42 PM

Ol Wallywhite hasn't posted in here since it's proven he did the LSC glitch......

Not only that but judging by his time spent his races and his level, it's proven he did the Criminal Records glitch.....

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

hello!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:48 PM

am I gonna be in trouble OP

DONT SPANK ME NOOOO

man gtfo don't judge lest ye be judged

Kprow11
  • Kprow11

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:11 PM

The excuse "unfiar advantage" is so old. I could say all you little kids in grade school, even highschool, have an "unfair advantage" because you don't gatta go to college and a job every day. GTA is NOT a competitive game.. And for all you saying its not easy to fix the glitch, I am no game developer or designer but I could tell you by adding an auto save when pressing pause would that take away all the glitches? Ohh I bet it would ;)

kyleconway
  • kyleconway

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:15 PM

yeah... if someone is selling something... and youre taking it for nothing... its stealing. im guilty of this and i really could care less. i take handfuls of straws and creamers from 7-11 everytime i walk in. i take napkins and sh*t from places. i will steal from a corporation, but not the average working man. rockstar is swimming in money. f*ck'em. i want the option for top down view again. oh no ? glitch $57,000.

Entity9f
  • Entity9f

COYG

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:15 PM

Anyone that glitches doesn't know how to make real money. Virtual money making and real life money making are indeed comparable. I'm glad OP has approached this with logic.
  • kyleconway and GoodGreen like this

kyleconway
  • kyleconway

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:19 PM

i spend so much time working for real money that i cant see devoting the time to imaginary money in a video game. im from the atari era... i cant justify buying a cash card.
  • GunWrath and GoodGreen like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users