Photo

Money glitchers are real criminals.

142 replies to this topic
Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:49 PM

You're no different to thieves and shoplifters. You're stealing from R and should be punished. 

Anyone who used the LSC glitch is a coward and doesn't know how to make money, and likely doesn't know how to make real money either. You losers should be banned from the game, have a criminal record for stealing and should apologise to all legit players like myself.

• pro_laps, So Awesome, Breaking Windows and 1 other like this

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:51 PM

and how has this f*cked up your thanksgiving conrad?

reasons_why_kids_and_animals_are_a_disas

• JustinFudge and SCS_Skreamies like this

Kprow11
  • Kprow11

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:53 PM

Thanks for my daily chuckle ;)
  • Kvothe and LeSuede like this

CallMeTheBoss
  • CallMeTheBoss

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:55 PM

Apparently r* likes the glitchers bc they still havent patched the LSC glitch yet they keep making it harder to rank up  and make money in what you would call a "legit" way. I guess that is why you are mad.

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:57 PM

Apparently r* likes the glitchers bc they still havent patched the LSC glitch yet they keep making it harder to rank up  and make money in what you would call a "legit" way. I guess that is why you are mad.

They just have sympathy for losers who can't money legitimately. 

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:58 PM

i do both. 

now what batman?

• Governator, who-dat, SCS_Skreamies and 1 other like this

JustinFudge
  • JustinFudge

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:58 PM

Anyone who used the LSC glitch is a coward and doesn't know how to make money.

Well... Bro I think we DO know how to make a monies... Right!? Haha high five!
  • singemfrc, Shmiqq, Kvothe and 4 others like this

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:59 PM

The Feds are watching.

I hear it's Guantanamo Bay for all of you.

• Kvothe likes this

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:59 PM

and how has this f*cked up your thanksgiving conrad?

And some people still claim animals aren't self conscious... yeah right.

Monkey = "What? No food? Oh that's a foot to the face right there"

• PandaLambpaws likes this

vahnx
  • vahnx

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:00 PM

This thread just wasted 1 minute of my life I could of spent LSC glitching.

OP: 1

ME: 0

• sexboxlive likes this

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:01 PM

I earn money the legitimate way! By stealing hard drugs and murdering people! 

• MoTK70 likes this

Taygutta
  • Taygutta

Rat

• Members

images1.jpg

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

well you are right, I'm no different from a shoplifter XD
5 finger discount bitches XD
  • dannybohy likes this

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:02 PM

Do you buy cashcards with that money? 

Ebouc
  • Ebouc

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:02 PM

You sir are a moron.  GTA$ are bits of code with no physical representation.  They can not "cost" or be possessed.

Rockstar can wipe out anything you have in the game with a button push so if you have millions and millions from glitching it would be because R allows it or doesnt care.

As a side note, I took a vehicle to Simeon down at the dock location, and was told I was paid 8350.00 for vehicle.  When I spawned outside, I opened my phone to deposit it but lo and behold there was no money in my wallet.  So by your example; I should file suit to get my well earned money, right?

• TimelyMeerkat likes this

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:03 PM

Seriously though, why bother playing the game if you're just going to exploit a glitch to make money? Isn't it more rewarding to feel like you've earned what you have? 

• Soran Is On likes this

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:03 PM

You sir are a moron.  GTA$ are bits of code with no physical representation.  They can not "cost" or be possessed.

Rockstar can wipe out anything you have in the game with a button push so if you have millions and millions from glitching it would be because R allows it or doesnt care.

As a side note, I took a vehicle to Simeon down at the dock location, and was told I was paid 8350.00 for vehicle.  When I spawned outside, I opened my phone to deposit it but lo and behold there was no money in my wallet.  So by your example; I should file suit to get my well earned money, right?

Bitcoins likes this post.

swagbro
  • swagbro

$

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:04 PM

your member title is true, OP

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:05 PM

Yours is a typical response of someone with no sense of morality. I bet you rob houses as well and justify that. 

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:05 PM

Lawl, who the f*ck would actually spend real money on GTA money? The only thing worse than a glitcher is a tool who would spend their hard earned actual money on virtual money.

GoodGreen
  • GoodGreen

Gustavo "Gus" Fring

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:06 PM

You're no different to thieves and shoplifters. You're stealing from R and should be punished. 

Anyone who used the LSC glitch is a coward and doesn't know how to make money, and likely doesn't know how to make real money either. You losers should be banned from the game, have a criminal record for stealing and should apologise to all legit players like myself.

ha ha ha...you sound butt hurt because you are probably getting owned in the game of some sort. Go fukk off somewhere, last time I checked this game was about being a criminal... Are you mad because there are better criminals than you. This is not Batman, we don't save the city from chaos we cause it.... GTFOH and go play Batman and catch some bad guys you prick. LSC glitch is not for cowards because they too scared of being banned or punished by R*... So your wrong again we go harder because we risk the game to be rich... R* will still make their money from cards dummy! they just cashed out a billion so maybe they are greedy just like my glitching greed. Finally STFU!

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:08 PM

Lawl, who the f*ck would actually spend real money on GTA money? The only thing worse than a glitcher is a tool who would spend their hard earned actual money on virtual mone

R should take the money from every money glitchers bank account.

If you glitched billions you owe R 1000's of your real money. Best pay up now, because the cops could be at your door and there's no calling Lester to bail you out of this one. 

ipipeline
  • ipipeline

Player Hater

• Members

Seriously though, why bother playing the game if you're just going to exploit a glitch to make money? Isn't it more rewarding to feel like you've earned what you have? 

It's very rewarding having millions of dollars. Especially when you spent hours doing the glitch to get it. You should try it sometime.(;

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • United-States

ha ha ha...you sound butt hurt because you are probably getting owned in the game of some sort. Go fukk off somewhere, last time I checked this game was about being a criminal... Are you mad because there are better criminals than you. This is not Batman, we don't save the city from chaos we cause it.... GTFOH and go play Batman and catch some bad guys you prick. LSC glitch is not for cowards because they too scared of being banned or punished by R*... So your wrong again we go harder because we risk the game to be rich... R* will still make their money from cards dummy! they just cashed out a billion so maybe they are greedy just like my glitching greed. Finally STFU!

No no, you got it all wrong here mate. The cowards are the ones who get owned in the game and decide to cheat so they can buy a tank or some other bullsh*t because it's the only way they won't get killed by players who actually have some skill.

vahnx
  • vahnx

Street Cat

• Members

You can purchase cash cards, therefore R* misses out on potential sales from us LSC glitchers.

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:09 PM

Lawl, who the f*ck would actually spend real money on GTA money? The only thing worse than a glitcher is a tool who would spend their hard earned actual money on virtual mone

R should take the money from every money glitchers bank account.

If you glitched billions you owe R 1000's of your real money. Best pay up now, because the cops could be at your door and there's no calling Lester to bail you out of this one. 

I've literally never glitched for money so I don't know why you are saying things.

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:09 PM

You're a real life criminal and that's crossing the line. 

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:10 PM

Lol this is hilarious. Stealing/Glitching fake money in a virtual world is a crime now? Who really cares what others do. People who glitched millions have no effect on me whatsoever, I don't see why people get so much sand in their vaginas for this!

• who-dat likes this

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:10 PM

It's very rewarding having millions of dollars. Especially when you spent hours doing the glitch to get it. You should try it sometime.(;

I'd never glitch. I'm a man of honour and dignity. I would spawn trap to teach you a lesson you little crook.

vahnx
  • vahnx

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:11 PM

You're a real life criminal and that's crossing the line. 

I pirated the latest episode of Boardwalk Empire, therefore I am a real life criminal too.

• who-dat likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users