Strange looking flag in GTA5

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
106 replies to this topic
Dead_general
  • Dead_general

Big easy

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:16 AM

Dunno but when i get back from the pub hope it still is.

The pub? HAHAHA you must be some limey British. The Pub?? I can just hear you saying "C'mon, gits! We're going to the bloody pub ! Can I sweep your chimney, Governor?" in that horrific British accent.

'MURICA!

I am back from the pub old chap what do you call them in the USA?

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:41 AM

HAHAHAH, wait do People from Scotland wear dresses? Google says they do HAHA, fags!

http://www.cloakedanddaggered.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/black-camo-kilt.jpg 

You are playing a game made by guys from Scotland. A game that's mainly a parody of American "culture".. yet, you are still talking sh*t about Scotland.

You are not the average stupid, you are an advanced one.

But they make fun of us.....so why can't we make fun of them?? Hmmm?

• ActionBronson likes this

Murray Bunyan
  • Murray Bunyan

Peon

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:50 AM

We teh 'Muricanz! We teh eatz TACOZ LOL!11

XboxOneAmericans.jpg

GeckoFPS
  • GeckoFPS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:55 AM

What do we do.... The USA bombs countries like Scotland because we simply can.

1. I'm from England (North England which is tougher and rougher than any of the south. I have met Scotts, even been to Scotland. Believe me, you wouldn't f*ck with thw scotts. Any sort of attack on Scotland and the will hunt you down, rape your family in front of you and torture you in such a slow and inhumane way that you will be wishing you were dead months ago.

2. America is full of pussys, they need to have tonnes of weapons, even allowing the public to own guns.
They pick on the weak and only join or start wars they know they can win.
WWII, American forces joined at thr last minute so they could join in on the celebrations when it was all over.
These days, all you do is pick on any country who tells you to f*ck off who doesn't have as many guns as you or has something you need like oil.

America... the land of the free, lazy, dumbed down, morons who think they rule the world, who also caused the biggest global financial crashes in our lifetime.

I'm sorry if you live in America, it's not your fault... it's the corrupt government and banks which I'm having a go at.

Funny how brainwashed Europeans are. I bet you guys don't even realize that the majority of European countries got involved in Afghanistan, and many other countries outside of Europe have as well. Are they not just as guilty for helping the US? Also, you're retarded if you still think we're fighting for oil. You claim Americans are dumb, yet you're sitting here generalizing 313 million people. You're the dumb one.

• TOWILS likes this

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:11 AM Edited by AtomicPunk, 30 November 2013 - 02:13 AM.

We teh 'Muricanz! We teh eatz TACOZ LOL!11

XboxOneAmericans.jpg

Not everyone worships that jolly rogers flag. Keep in mind that most of America is nothing like Hollywood or New York City. Don't even get us started on your country. We'd probably get banned for it.

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:03 AM

People never learn that these kind of arguments lead nowhere.

ActionBronson
  • ActionBronson

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:05 AM

Wow, this is the most obvious trolling I've seen on here in awhile and it just goes straight over people's heads.

• boxmonster likes this

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:38 AM

What do we do.... The USA bombs countries like Scotland because we simply can.

1. I'm from England (North England which is tougher and rougher than any of the south. I have met Scotts, even been to Scotland. Believe me, you wouldn't f*ck with thw scotts. Any sort of attack on Scotland and the will hunt you down, rape your family in front of you and torture you in such a slow and inhumane way that you will be wishing you were dead months ago.

2. America is full of pussys, they need to have tonnes of weapons, even allowing the public to own guns.
They pick on the weak and only join or start wars they know they can win.
WWII, American forces joined at thr last minute so they could join in on the celebrations when it was all over.
These days, all you do is pick on any country who tells you to f*ck off who doesn't have as many guns as you or has something you need like oil.

America... the land of the free, lazy, dumbed down, morons who think they rule the world, who also caused the biggest global financial crashes in our lifetime.

I'm sorry if you live in America, it's not your fault... it's the corrupt government and banks which I'm having a go at.

Funny how brainwashed Europeans are. I bet you guys don't even realize that the majority of European countries got involved in Afghanistan, and many other countries outside of Europe have as well. Are they not just as guilty for helping the US? Also, you're retarded if you still think we're fighting for oil. You claim Americans are dumb, yet you're sitting here generalizing 313 million people. You're the dumb one.

Again, I was having a go at your government and all the other powerful fat cats on this one. As someone from England, obviously we knew our forces were been used in a fake war. Tony Blair's head was so far up Bushes arse, he could smell how bad his breath was.

He gave us the public, no choise on the matter and wasted our countries resources on a war nobody wanted in the 1st place. Why do you think we kicked him out?

So yeah, the UK at least, is not brain washed by any means. I can't speak for any other country though because personally, I don't give a f*ck about Europe, I'm voting for UK independence when we get given the chance. Especially since the dick heads in Brussels want to completely ban eCigs.

fish61324
  • fish61324

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:39 AM

I've seen American flag in free roam on GTA V

Dreadzy
  • Dreadzy

Dead Team

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:40 AM

HAHAHAH, wait do People from Scotland wear dresses? Google says they do HAHA, fags!

http://www.cloakedanddaggered.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/black-camo-kilt.jpg 

You're trying too hard, bro.

xxRichter
  • xxRichter

IT'S WARIO TIME!

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:57 AM

Scotland? LOL never heard of it. GTA is ment to be in USA correct? So why the hell is this stupid country's flag flying instead of the mighty USA? What is the point in having it an the game? 

Seriously?

How old are you?

WildmouseX
  • WildmouseX

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:58 AM

Not trying to sound racist or anything but what does America do? Eat at McDonalds all day? Start wars on Middle East? Spy on other countries?

Not to nit-pick or anything, but we did save Europe from Germany - Twice.

• AtomicPunk likes this

FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:04 AM Edited by FearTheLiving, 30 November 2013 - 10:12 AM.

Stuff like this makes me not proud to be an American.

Target13
  • Target13

Beyond Creativity®

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:55 AM

No Scotland! No America!
Its like watching my baby sisters fighting over which Barbie character is better.

Seriously, stop. Every country is good in its own way.

Frantz Fuchs
  • Frantz Fuchs

640509-040147

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:23 PM

Scotland? LOL never heard of it. GTA is ment to be in USA correct? So why the hell is this stupid country's flag flying instead of the mighty USA? What is the point in having it an the game? 

Oh god this just sums up America perfectly.

Frantz Fuchs
  • Frantz Fuchs

640509-040147

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:25 PM

Not trying to sound racist or anything but what does America do? Eat at McDonalds all day? Start wars on Middle East? Spy on other countries?

Right, thanks for joining when WW1 was nearly over anyway. And the Soviets saved Europe in WW2.

• ActionBronson likes this

WildmouseX
  • WildmouseX

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:38 PM

Right, thanks for joining when WW1 was nearly over anyway. And the Soviets saved Europe in WW2.

um they actually saved themselves and then marched to berlin - we liberated france, itally, belgium and everyone else that pissed themselves and gave up instead of fighting back on our way there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users