Another question

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic
CaptainSwagDaddy
  • CaptainSwagDaddy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:40 AM

What deals more damage the suicide bombers in the mission Kingdom Come or the Rocket Launcher?

Criѕtian
  • Criѕtian

2K14 - Supralux

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 09:19 PM

I took a look at the values in the weapon.dat file and I think the suicide bomber explosion is in fact identical to a grenade explosion (since there is no other entry for any other type of explosive weapon other than the rocket launcher, and it also matches the sound effects of the grenade explosion). Grenades do the same amount of damage as rockets fired by a rocket launcher, which means that suicide bombers are as dangerous as rockets in theory, but the distance between the player and the place where the explosion takes place is also important. Rockets seem to provide a very close hit because the projectile touches Claude (if aimed correctly), whereas grenades never seem to explode when they hit something (instead they tend to bounce off increasing the distance between the player and the explosion).

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:50 PM

Nice to know that you have another question but it would be more appreciative if you would have named this topic something similar to the question in hand.

In terms of the answer, I believe that the suicide bombers are most likely the stronger of the two - While Cristian has found out that they do the same amount of damage as the Rocket Launcher, they are far more accurate - A Rocket Launcher can only fire straight and explode on impact with anything, the bombers can run anywhere, in circles and only explode upon impact with Claude.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users