Quantcast

» «
Photo

Im sick of all these dlc's , lies and online crap .

243 replies to this topic
Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

crush on Amanda De Santa.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:20 PM

Oh my god, stop playing as the guy that forgot everything that he has every said. Sad that i am wasting my time for typing it: Why online seems to offer more than SP, why is putting features a copy and paste, why seems that R* is lying and more things.

You are labeling another member a sheep when you don't even know why you are blind hating! lmao, this is beyond ironic.

PM me with what you want me to prove, and I will very carefully explain it to you.

We have already done that but you stopped to reply but for some kind of reason...wonder why.

Why do you ask? Do actual FACTS offend you? Or is it VALID arguments to false statements that make your butt hurt?

And for the record, nobody cares about you or the pink font pony guy.

Oh yeah, and I'm far from angry. I think the ignorance in this thread is quite comical. ;-)

You wanna hear a real fact? You have no idea what you are talking about.

LMAO,  nuff said.

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:29 PM

We have already done that but you stopped to reply but for some kind of reason...wonder why.

We? Who is "We"? As I said just PM me with what you want me to prove and I'll gladly do it. Why are you refusing huh?

rob243
  • rob243

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:21 AM

i bet the 2014 dlc will be payed for

Gtaghost22
  • Gtaghost22

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:13 AM

Holy sh*t! So much negativity. Part of the reasons why I haven't been posting in a while..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users