Quantcast

» «
Photo

Im sick of all these dlc's , lies and online crap .

243 replies to this topic
SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:02 AM

Blame Microsoft for this, not Rockstar. It's Microsoft who set certain guidelines and policies regarding what must be paid for and what must not, and publishers must follow these.

Wrvs4a.gif

steve bambar
  • steve bambar

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:16 AM

even the user score isnt goood

8.1/10

thats not good for a gta game

PS3 version is 8.2. GTA IV was at 7.5.

gta 4 is sh*t whats your point

ThinRedLine1981
  • ThinRedLine1981

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:25 AM

The SP experience is disappointing. Online is ruining gaming.

I don't mind DLCs when they add significant content to a game that already has a lot of content. But this online exclusive crap and microtransaction sh*t is just terrible.

• HaythamKenway and Witchking Of Angmar like this

Osho
  • Osho

The Jackal

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:27 AM

Online is not bad but single player takes a hit and that's very bad, very very sad.

ThinRedLine1981
  • ThinRedLine1981

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:46 AM

I completely agree with the OP and forum member Bert (nice graphic) and the rest of you who dislike online.

(go get a snack... the rest of this may be long...)

DLC is Bulls**t...  it was a nice idea in moderation, but just like anything else, once you have a good idea someone has to come in and spoil it. 

I hate playing online, I've tried it before and it is contrary to why I want to play a game in the first place... I want to relax and have fun, not deal with annoying people who can't behave... never mind being charged a subscription fee (in some cases) for the privilege. 

I went to my friend's house the other day... I long ago lost interest in anything MMORPG, so forgive me if this extremely old news, but my friend wanted to show me a new character he was using in WOW: MoP... before he was able to access his account he had to go to a mobile app on his phone for an updated temporary randomly generated access code...

In the old days that sh*t was reserved for dealing with classified projects and military contractors... Now, apparently you need this level of security or some assbag will hack your account and/or defile your orc priestess.

Nice selling point.

DLC was a good idea when I could buy a finished game and have levels or missions added at a future date.

DLC went sour when half the crap in the games started to be left out and then thoughtfully included in paid packages and updates. 

Back in the mid to late 80s there was a "dark ages" in video gaming caused by a flood of crappy games and greedy decision making (ever hear of ET for the atari 2600?), the people making the games (rather, those in charge of the companies making games) figured the consumers would just buy whatever crap they popped out. Even though the market was mostly kids, even they got fed up... back then I pretty much stopped gaming for several years.

Though I don't see that happening today (sorry kids, you are 10X more gullible/apathetic/vain that the previous generation) because people love getting ripped off and giving away their money and rights...  I can see (perhaps) some point where people may turn their backs on this push to get everything Online/DLC/Cloud based... 

Rest assured it will get worse before it gets better... I can not help but think of how many board meetings must have featured ideas on how to do away with customers actually having a disc or tangible copy of the game to own, when Adobe turned Photoshop into a subscription based rental... Yeah, no more buy it and keep it (own it ) for a couple of years until you see a feature you can't do without and then upgrade. No... you want it, they milk you and they have ZERO responsibility if you are inconvenienced by it being cloud based... If you don't think every video game company out there didn't get dollar signs in there eyes the moment that went down, keep dreaming.

Eventually the base games will shrink to the point where the game companies will all give you the line that they are "doing you a favor" by making the game cloud based and offering you 3 levels at which to buy in (to save you money)... crap, slightly less crappy (but still useless) and Ultra Premium (crap, but with a nice bow tied around it)...  

98% of you will eat it up and not even request lubrication when they are in back, working you over...  

But none of that is as important as being able to have your character look as close to you as possible or to boast about your online achievements...

Yeah... until one day you try for some job (or get fired from one you already have) and find out you didn't get it (or lost it) because you exhibit "psychotic behavior while playing certain games and pose a security risk"... but it'll  be worth it because you all got to have a yellow and black hat for your character just like the one the real you has.

There is so much that is bulls**t about online and DLC and it grows and festers on a daily basis, everyday someone out there figures another way to erode your rights, give you less for your money and control what you can do and say... and nobody really cares either.

If you complain you are a communist or overreacting and paranoid... so just be a good sheep, open your wallet and shut up... let the fanboys lead you... they will never do you wrong.

Back in the day I had starry eyes when people talked about being able to do stuff like what is possible today, but seeing the reality of it and seeing the erosion beginning at such a steady pace.

No thank you.

I liked the idea of buying a game, owning that copy, playing it if and when I want and never having to worry about it compromising my personal information and rights or screaming retarded un-housebroken assbags annoying the sh*t out of me.

I resent buying games to find out I have to play online for the "complete experience"... and the detailed worlds*** (*** are only detailed with an online store account and though paid DLC).

But that is just me... just my stupid opinion...

I'm crazy and I'm proud of it. 

But... sometimes... Crazy is slightly better than stupid.

Thanks for your time.

Bang on about the link between today's tendency of accepting anything without complaining, erosion of rights and privacy, and the state of gaming. They're closely related. The state of gaming today is an exact representation of what society has become in Western countries: pay more to get less, and lose rights and privacy in the process.

EJTexasMade
  • EJTexasMade

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:52 PM

I'm tired of this glass is half empty, "the world owes me something" bullsh*t attitude from gamers like the OP that the game companies are just trying to rob you of your money by giving you half a game and charging for the rest. You get one of the most polished 20-30 hour campaigns and then you get angry when they want to charge you for more content? Because they owe you more than the original story you got? There wasn't a beginning, middle and an end to it? Did they cut the beginning out and try to sell it to you separately? No? Then STFU you whiny excuse for a gamer. If you don't like the product they put out, don't purchase one from them again. But you will.. because they put out a good product.. and you'll bitch more, because that's what you do.

• Wolfhuman, DeafMetal, TheIllaDopest and 5 others like this

kvic
  • kvic

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:16 PM

I'm tired of this glass is half empty, "the world owes me something" bullsh*t attitude from gamers like the OP that the game companies are just trying to rob you of your money by giving you half a game and charging for the rest. You get one of the most polished 20-30 hour campaigns and then you get angry when they want to charge you for more content? Because they owe you more than the original story you got? There wasn't a beginning, middle and an end to it? Did they cut the beginning out and try to sell it to you separately? No? Then STFU you whiny excuse for a gamer. If you don't like the product they put out, don't purchase one from them again. But you will.. because they put out a good product.. and you'll bitch more, because that's what you do.

Well if people can't express their thoughts on something then hay let's close the forums ,just leave the trouble shooting and news section, and if you really think this game is polished then take a deeper look ,and yes they do cut games it is today's norm because they know people will pay and pay again.

• 727gta likes this

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

crush on Amanda De Santa.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:34 PM

Well if people can't express their thoughts on something then hay let's close the forums ,just leave the trouble shooting and news section, and if you really think this game is polished then take a deeper look ,and yes they do cut games it is today's norm because they know people will pay and pay again.

Of cours everyone can express their thoughts, its a damn forum. But if the user keeps on complaining every day? What is his goal? Forming a bandwagon?

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:48 PM

even the user score isnt goood

8.1/10

thats not good for a gta game

PS3 version is 8.2. GTA IV was at 7.5.

gta 4 is sh*t whats your point

Lol...

You said 8.1 is bad for a GTA game. He said the other, most recent GTA was worse.

Your reading comprehension skills (Or however you completely missed the point) are terrible.

Proletariat
  • Proletariat

Vice City ain't a Nice City

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:27 AM

I don't mind DLCs when they add significant content to a game that already has a lot of content. But this online exclusive crap and microtransaction sh*t is just terrible.

What microtransaction? Has R* made you pay anything for online content?

grumpy cat meme
  • grumpy cat meme

Le p'tit minou

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:05 AM

What microtransaction? Has R* made you pay anything for online content?

Goob pls.

EJTexasMade
  • EJTexasMade

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:12 AM

I never said you couldn't express yourself. I clearly expressed myself, you are free to do the same. That does not mean that you are free to release whatever your thoughts are and are not going to be judged for them. Yes, I think the game is very polished. Were there bumps on the road when GTAO released? Certainly. And every person with half a brain that understood the volume of users the multiplayer had when it released also understood why there were problems. Yes, they do cut games. But we're talking about THIS GAME. Did they cut THIS GAME? No, so your point is as invalid as it could possibly be. 

rob243
  • rob243

Trick

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:09 AM

and bump

Bomberlegend
  • Bomberlegend

Seeing through the bullsh*t

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 12:21 PM

I agree with you OP

don't listen to the rockstar asskissers

Yet you're a asskisser for the hate on GTA fan club. 

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:12 PM

I agree with you OP

don't listen to the rockstar asskissers

Yet you're a asskisser for the hate on GTA fan club. 

A person can't even like the company or else someone will say: "asskisser". The company made many childhoods or just life's relevant and fun with quality stuff and now they have: "seen the light"? maybe they always had their back turn but why you are buying gta 5 then? If they really disliked R* then they wouldn't bought the game.

I have more respect for someone's that likes and appreciates the company for what they are doing instead of blindly hating it. More people join the blind hate bandwagon. When you are putting a discussion with the person that blindly hates it, you know that all he is saying probably bs because the person doesn't have the facts to back it up to prove his statement or is just talking straight nonsense. Oh what's the matter? Didn't the blind hate club didn't you give hints about what to say?

Sure this is a gta forum and people can discuss things about gta but to fill every post with some hate or anti message, join the R* hate forum.

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:14 PM

A person can't even like the company or else someone will say: "asskisser". The company made many childhoods or just life's relevant and fun with quality stuff and now they have: "seen the light"? maybe they always had their back turn but why you are buying gta 5 then? If they really disliked R* then they wouldn't bought the game.

I have more respect for someone's that likes and appreciates the company for what they are doing instead of blindly hating it. More people join the blind hate bandwagon. When you are putting a discussion with the person that blindly hates it, you know that all he is saying probably bs because the person doesn't have the facts to back it up to prove his statement or is just talking straight nonsense. Oh what's the matter? Didn't the blind hate club didn't you give hints about what to say?

Sure this is a gta forum and people can discuss things about gta but to fill every post with some hate or anti message, join the R* hate forum.

One has to play the game in order to hate it or not.

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:20 PM

One has to play the game in order to hate it or not.

......?

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:23 PM

......?

Asking him why did he buy the game if he hates it is invalid, because in order to find out if you like the game or not... you have to play it.

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:30 PM

......?

Asking him why did he buy the game if he hates it is invalid, because in order to find out if you like the game or not... you have to play it.

You think? Didn't you read the world: blind?

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:34 PM

Oh, I think you forgot to say...

IMO

Themonsterhunter
  • Themonsterhunter

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:40 PM

Don't really understand all of the hate that this game has been getting.I mean yeah sure GTA:O was a piece of crap when it first launched, but let's be real here. How many online multiplayers can handle that many players within it's first week and not crash? They haven't charged for any DLC yet and they intend to give even more DLC free.They are also continuing to release patch after patch to fix and balance the online playing which actually costs them money.I mean at this point they are basically spending more on GTA:O then they have received especially since cash cards aren't even out yet. Not really sure why people are hating on Rockstar. 

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

1 627 826 3789

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:49 PM

• Xerukal likes this

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

We weren't ready!

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:57 PM

Yes. I agree.

Rockstar is a monster for trying to make profits and making a multiplayer like we all requested. They are way worse than the nuclear bomb, famine and dictators.

Poor R* consumers.

All we wanted was perfection, free dlc and an easy game.

Instead we got the game earlier because we kept asking for it. It's all R*'s fault for doing what we requested. I want a refund and a compensation of 1000$ right now or I will tell my daddy to sue them.

-Spoiled child.

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:00 PM

Yes. I agree.

Rockstar is a monster for trying to make profits and making a multiplayer like we all requested. They are way worse than the nuclear bomb, famine and dictators.

Poor R* consumers.

Instead we got the game earlier because we kept asking for it. It's all R*'s fault for doing what we requested. I want a refund and a compensation of 1000$ right now or I will tell my daddy to sue them.

-Spoiled child.

Behehehehe

sheeple1.jpg

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:01 PM Edited by Wolfhuman, 12 December 2013 - 02:02 PM.

Oh, I think you forgot to say...

IMO

This is typical what you do when you don't have a clue what to say, this is not the place for you. Oh and i don't need to say: "IMO", because its in my title. Problem?

Yes. I agree.

Poor R* consumers.

-Spoiled child.

Behehehehe

sheeple1.jpg

Behehehe, i am blind hating. I didn't know what to say when members asked my to prove my statements behehe.

Please, go away.

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:04 PM Edited by AlexL, 12 December 2013 - 02:04 PM.

This is typical what you do when you don't have a clue what to say, this is not the place for you. Oh and i don't need to say: "IMO", because its in my title. Problem?

Who put you in charge to say that? Mr. IMO

Also, what am I supposed to prove here?

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:09 PM

Who put you in charge to say that? Mr. IMO

Also, what am I supposed to prove here?

You don't have noting to prove because you can't prove your statements because you are blind hating it and while you do that you are calling another member a sheep, ironic isn't it? And do you feel proud of yourself for labeling a member as a sheep on a damn gta forum? Get out of here.

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:10 PM

You don't have noting to prove because you can't prove your statements because you are blind hating it and while you do that you are calling another member a sheep, ironic isn't it? And do you feel proud of yourself for labeling a member as a sheep on a damn gta forum? Get out of here.

Because because because... Because what? You still didn't tell me what I'm supposed to prove.

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:17 PM

Because because because... Because what? You still didn't tell me what I'm supposed to prove.

Oh my god, stop playing as the guy that forgot everything that he has every said. Sad that i am wasting my time for typing it: Why online seems to offer more than SP, why is putting features a copy and paste, why seems that R* is lying and more things.

You are labeling another member a sheep when you don't even know why you are blind hating! lmao, this is beyond ironic.

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:19 PM

Oh my god, stop playing as the guy that forgot everything that he has every said. Sad that i am wasting my time for typing it: Why online seems to offer more than SP, why is putting features a copy and paste, why seems that R* is lying and more things.

You are labeling another member a sheep when you don't even know why you are blind hating! lmao, this is beyond ironic.

PM me with what you want me to prove, and I will very carefully explain it to you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users