Quantcast

» «
Photo

Im sick of all these dlc's , lies and online crap .

243 replies to this topic
Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

crush on Amanda De Santa.

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:16 PM

First of all gta 5 is a great game , but its not perfect . And definitely isnt  a f*cking masterpiece as IGN points it out to be . 

To start GTA is traditionally a game mainly  played for singleplayer , sure a lot of people like multiplayer , but no one need it to be so advanced , im sure most of us would have a simple online mode like gta 4's but have a much more detailed single player mode .From the moment the first trailer came out , rockstar said it would be "the most ambitious game ever made" . 
Would "the most ambitious game ever made" , have such a blland map with so few animals . Not to mention the shortest storyline .After we saw in the game files what was cut , its absouloutley a digrace .

The worst part is that they want to make those things dlc , and expect to pay extra money from things that were cut and only be able to do them online .  Too much time has been spent on online mod , and  boring side mission like yoga and tennis .  What happened to all like these http://gtaforums.com...ning-confirmed/

I want the old days back were rockstar would give us everything in one , instead of f*cking dlc's and online mode  . I dont know who else agrees with me but im worried about the future of gta and gaming . and the worst part is im only a teenager . soon it'll be you've beaten one quarter of the story pay 20 bucks for the next quarter .
Im sick of paying for extra content , im sick of all these online feature , which arent in single player . Who else is with me .

1.Think they meant THEIR ambitious game ever made.

2.Agree with the animals, could have been more variety.

3.Rushed the storyline?

4.Where is the solid evidence that they have cut out on purpose things to have it as DLC?

5.All in once? Stop that nostalgic behaviour. Back in the day it was like: "oh we got San Andreas, finished! But we forgot the add some things." That's where (imo) DLC kicks in.

Do you realize that there things in SP that are not in Online?

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:18 PM

No, you're infamous because you post retarded bullsh*t that comes straight out of your ass. My god you're delusional.

Haha, just like I predicted!

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:21 PM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 29 November 2013 - 07:22 PM.

No, you're infamous because you post retarded bullsh*t that comes straight out of your ass. My god you're delusional.

Haha, just like I predicted!

Because he is. Example: This post in another topic:

"Just to let you know, Rockstar once again 'cheated' the world size by increasing the field of view. I hiked up Mt. Chiliad from one of the paths, through walking only, and it only took me about 30 - 45 minutes. I thought it would take way longer, looking at the size of the mountain, but it didn't. I agree with pretty much all of your points, we get a big world with nothing to do. No interiors, no activities, nothing. They just cut everything from single player to make it multiplayer only, which isn't fair at all. About 95% of the game's mechanics are broken, nothing works as intended, but it won't be fixed. Don't expect me to be able to try and have fun in a broken game... As you mentioned, the parachutes are a joke, and I'm tired of them, is it so difficult to let me put it on? Why should I let the character (who can't even do anything right) decide when to put it on? I jump off a cliff face, he doesn't put it on, I fall of a ledge, he puts it on, it's so annoying, and just never works.
The trees I guess are more of a limitation, consoles can't support more than 10 or so trees, so we get horribly empty forests.

They cut so much content just to re-sell it as DLC. Rockstar are a part of the typical gaming companies who release broken, unfinished games with 80% of the content cut out, just so they can sell it back and make more money. And before you state it, no, the free DLC was not Rockstar being kind, it was a marketing tactic, they release it for free so consumers might buy anything else they throw at them."

Pure bullsh*t and blind hate. And don't start again AlexL. We settled with PM's, don't start it up again. 
  • gpcguy1 likes this

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:25 PM

Pure bullsh*t and blind hate. And don't start again AlexL. We settled with PM's, don't start it up again. 

Well I'm sorry but I just don't see how that's "pure bullsh*t".

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:26 PM

@Bert

So you're saying that writting in colour and having your avatar set as the most overrated pony of all the mane six somewhat original? Then again you're calling us all conformists?

Are these the standarts for originality now?

• CanOdope likes this

Cforumlbgfeva
  • Cforumlbgfeva

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:32 PM

I'M NOT BUYING ANOTHER GTA GAME AGAIN.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:35 PM

@FANTOMTRON

R* could care less about you buying another GTA game, now please stop asslicking people and agreeing on them with everything.

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:37 PM

I'M NOT BUYING ANOTHER GTA GAME AGAIN.

You know, all I ever saw you post has been endless hate hate hate on everything you could.

But I never thought of you as a troll because you gave valid reasons, and good arguments.

But this is just ...Bad.

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:37 PM

"Rockstar once again 'cheated' the world size by increasing the field of view."

Lolwat? I don't even know what he means here. I think he's trying to say that things look bigger on our screens then what they really are, but that's just stupid and not true.

"I hiked up the mountain, and it only took 45 minutes!"

ONLY 45 minutes!? ONLY!? What's so bad about that!? Tell me how ANYONE can be disappointed with that! And how does that factor into ANYTHING!? That's like AtomicPunk complaining that there was only one lawnmower in the game!

"I thought it would take way longer, looking at the size of the mountain, but it didn't"

Ah, here it is. Bert made a bad guess, and got mad for it. The path basically goes straight up the mountain, it doesn't go around like SA's did. He's complaining for the sake of complaining.

"We get a big world with nothing to do"

I think you can figure out what's wrong with this one. I'm not even gonna start.

"No interiors"

Fair.

"No activities"

Again, I'm not even gonna start. There's a ton of activities.

"They just cut everything from SP to make it MP only"

Oh really, like what? 

The sports and activities? Oh wait...

The customizeable cars? Oh wait...

The story? Oh wait...

etc. etc.

"About 95% of the game's mechanics are broken, nothing works as intended, but it won't be fixed"

This is the real retardation right here. This takes the cake, and solidifies Bert as either full on single-digit IQ stupid or a troll.

95% of the game's mechanics are broken? Oh really? Wow, it must've been impossible to beat, let alone play the game, because literally almost EVERYTHING in the game was broken, right? No, he's retarded.

Nothing works as intended, huh? Yeah, I mean, cars don't ever customize the way you want to. I also have come across the bug where when I paint my car Green, it comes out Yellow! Oh wait, it doesn't do that! Nope, just you being retarded again!

And they'll never fix it!? Oh man, I wonder what happened to the garage and save corruption bugs then! They musta fixed themselves!  :facedesk:

And I'll stop there because I believe that's enough.

• baskerwil and Bonnano like this

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

crush on Amanda De Santa.

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 08:25 PM

It's common for companies nowadays to release broken, unfinished games, cut most of the content out, and make you pay to get it back. I thought I was getting GTA V, but instead I got GTA: Online with a GTA V expansion. Multiplayer is ruining games, if video games nowadays are designed to "take you away from reality", then why is every game pushing you back into it with screaming kids in multiplayer who act like they control you? I will never play multiplayer in games, but apparently that's what most multiplayer games are like, full of those who push others around and blame everything on them, they're always right. I wanted a great single player experience, not some small portion of it. There's multiplayer exclusive activities, vehicles, mechanics, and we can't access them until the PC version comes out, where we will use a trainer to access everything.

DLC is the worst thing to happen to video games, you don't get full games anymore, you have to "pick and pay" for features. Companies nowadays compete over who can announce the most DLC for a game, such as "Oh, we're cutting 95% of our game and releasing the rest through 628 DLC packs for $59.99 each". Then there's the microtransactions... Another way for companies to rip consumers off and grasp their last cent.

To sum it up, single player gamers are being tossed aside, and games are getting smaller and smaller, but getting more and more DLC. This image sums it up:

Do you find gta 5 small?

thatstupidbug
  • thatstupidbug

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 29 November 2013 - 09:23 PM

I'm going a little off topic here, but as a long time player I really hate DLC and online features. GTA V is ambitious in creating a multi-layered experience, but what will happens when GTA V will be just an "old, great game"? I can boot up my snes, or my ps1, or my ps2, and (almost) every single game will work regardless an internet connection or a working server. But in the future,re-playing GTA V will be a chore, because  I won't be able to train chop or save photos, I won't be able to use online and, worse of all, I won't be able to make big money when the bawsaq will be offline (bye bye lester missions). Maybe GTA is too big to fall as a franchise, but I already had an awful experience with a couple of wwe games after THQ went belly-up (servers down, no online, no downloadable CAW, and some of the greatest caws lost forever, plus no way to gain online trophies). 

I know,I sound too tragic, and for now I'm enjoying part of the online experience... but I do not see the reason to have just online features, because no matter how long, they'll be lost forever sooner or later.

• Luddite likes this

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Facade
  • Bhutan

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:54 PM

I'm going a little off topic here, but as a long time player I really hate DLC and online features. GTA V is ambitious in creating a multi-layered experience, but what will happens when GTA V will be just an "old, great game"? I can boot up my snes, or my ps1, or my ps2, and (almost) every single game will work regardless an internet connection or a working server. But in the future,re-playing GTA V will be a chore, because  I won't be able to train chop or save photos, I won't be able to use online and, worse of all, I won't be able to make big money when the bawsaq will be offline (bye bye lester missions). Maybe GTA is too big to fall as a franchise, but I already had an awful experience with a couple of wwe games after THQ went belly-up (servers down, no online, no downloadable CAW, and some of the greatest caws lost forever, plus no way to gain online trophies). 

I know,I sound too tragic, and for now I'm enjoying part of the online experience... but I do not see the reason to have just online features, because no matter how long, they'll be lost forever sooner or later.

yea interesting point. I wonder how many years they'll have online up and running. With the way they've promoted it, I expect it to be supported for quite a while.

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:56 PM Edited by xXGst0395Xx, 29 November 2013 - 11:59 PM.

"About 95% of the game's mechanics are broken, nothing works as intended, but it won't be fixed"

This is the real retardation right here. This takes the cake, and solidifies Bert as either full on single-digit IQ stupid or a troll.

95% of the game's mechanics are broken? Oh really? Wow, it must've been impossible to beat, let alone play the game, because literally almost EVERYTHING in the game was broken, right? No, he's retarded.

I'd like to see him still claim that GTA V has broken mechanics after playing Ride to Hell: Retribution, because that game has some of the most broken fighting, driving and shooting mechanics in any game I've seen. GTA V may not have 100% perfect mechanics, but they're much more polished in comparison.

CanOdope
  • CanOdope

Troll hunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:00 AM

Lolwat? I don't even know what he means here. I think he's trying to say that things look bigger on our screens then what they really are, but that's just stupid and not true.

ONLY 45 minutes!? ONLY!? What's so bad about that!? Tell me how ANYONE can be disappointed with that! And how does that factor into ANYTHING!? That's like AtomicPunk complaining that there was only one lawnmower in the game!

"I thought it would take way longer, looking at the size of the mountain, but it didn't"

Ah, here it is. Bert made a bad guess, and got mad for it. The path basically goes straight up the mountain, it doesn't go around like SA's did. He's complaining for the sake of complaining.

I think you can figure out what's wrong with this one. I'm not even gonna start.

"No interiors"

Fair.

"No activities"

Oh really, like what? 

The story? Oh wait...

etc. etc.

Nothing works as intended, huh? Yeah, I mean, cars don't ever customize the way you want to. I also have come across the bug where when I paint my car Green, it comes out Yellow! Oh wait, it doesn't do that! Nope, just you being retarded again!

And they'll never fix it!? Oh man, I wonder what happened to the garage and save corruption bugs then! They musta fixed themselves!  :facedesk:

^ This is exactly what I was saying. Now, watch out for the crybabies to come back and talk sh*t because you pointed out the flaws in their complaints. They might even call you a sheep. LMFAO. Watch out for the Internet tough guy. :-P

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:03 AM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 30 November 2013 - 12:04 AM.

"No interiors"

Fair.

"No activities"

Oh really, like what? 

The story? Oh wait...

etc. etc.

^ This is exactly what I was saying. Now, watch out for the crybabies to come back and talk sh*t because you pointed out the flaws in their complaints. They might even call you a sheep. LMFAO. Watch out for the Internet tough guy. :-P

I don't take anything from people like Bert seriously, because when they make comments like that, they're borderline retarded.

I like having arguments with coherent people. They're enjoyable.

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:07 AM

ex·ag·ger·a·tion
igˌzajəˈrāSHən/
noun

1. 1.
    a statement that represents something as better or worse than it really is.

He's made some exaggerated but solid points, you need to chill out.

SoulTrain75
  • SoulTrain75

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:08 AM

soon it'll be you've beaten one quarter of the story pay 20 bucks for the next quarter .

For some reason when i read that it made me think the rate games and dlc are going will it actually end up that way soon.

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:15 AM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 30 November 2013 - 12:15 AM.

ex·ag·ger·a·tion
igˌzajəˈrāSHən/
noun

1. 1.
    a statement that represents something as better or worse than it really is.

He's made some exaggerated but solid points, you need to chill out.

None of what he said was solid just because they were so exaggerated. He's dead serious when he says 95% of mechanics are broken. That's stupid. He's complaining about a 45 minute climb! How is that a solid point!?

The interiors were a solid point. Nothing else was.

• Bonnano likes this

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:31 AM Edited by AlexL, 30 November 2013 - 12:40 AM.

None of what he said was solid just because they were so exaggerated. He's dead serious when he says 95% of mechanics are broken. That's stupid. He's complaining about a 45 minute climb! How is that a solid point!?

- "Rockstar cheated the world size" > Fair point, they hyped it up to seem much bigger than it really is, but the world is still pretty big

- "Took 45 min to hike up the mountain" > I'm not sure what he means

- "....I thought it would take longer" > Fair point considering there's just one road that goes straight up the mountain

- "Big world with nothing to do" > Solid point, I've finished the storyline twice with 100% on one of my saves, I did everything possible in the game and there's not much interesting left, don't tell me about Clusterf*ck Online...

- "No interiors" > Rock solid point, they could been really useful in police shootouts or just to explore and interact with

- "No activities" > Fair point, there are activities but most of them are not interesting

- "They cut everything out of SP for MP" > Titanium solid point, singleplayer should always come first in the world of GTA. Multiplayer should NOT have exclusive features over the singleplayer

- "95% of the game mechanics are broken" > Decent point, considering there are plently like the police system, assisted aiming, vehicles disappearing, unstoppable trains in singleplayer & etc

• Teo265, Doland J. Trump and rob243 like this

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:45 AM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 30 November 2013 - 12:46 AM.

- "Rockstar cheated the world size" > Fair point, they hyped it up to seem much bigger than it really is, but the world is still pretty big

They said it was bigger than the 3 games combined, and it was.

- "Took 45 min to hike up the mountain" > I'm not sure what he means

- "....I thought it would take longer" > Fair point considering there's just one road that goes straight up the mountain

- "Big world with nothing to do" > Solid point, I've finished the storyline twice with 100% on one of my saves, I've did everything possible in the game and there's not much interesting left, don't tell me about Clusterf*ck Online...

He's saying there's nothing to do. here's plenty to do. Side missions, properties to buy, ALL the activities, etc. Of course when you do all the things that don't come back, it'll be emptier, but he's saying there's NOTHING to do, which is bullsh*t.

- "No interiors" > Solid point, they could been really useful in police shootouts or just to explore and interact with

- "No activities" > Fair point, there are activities but most of them are not interesting

Quality doesn't matter here. He's saying there's no activities. There's plenty of activities. You can't argue against it.

- "They cut everything out of SP for MP" > Titanium solid point, singleplayer should always come first in the world of GTA. Multiplayer should NOT have exclusive features over the singleplayer

If they cut everything out of SP for MP, there'd be no SP, so bullsh*t.

And for the obvious exaggeration: Let's go back to our original argument in the other thread. Remember all of that, and then remember the line you said to me in PM's:

"Do you expect everything from sigleplayer to be in multiplayer?"

And do you expect everything from Multiplayer to be in Singleplayer? That's not how it works in ANY game. There's gonna be things things that's in one that's not in the other.

They didn't cut ANYTHING for ANYTHING ELSE

- "95% of the game mechanics are broken" > Decent point, considering there are plently like the police system, assisted aiming, vehicles disappearing, unstoppable trains in singleplayer & etc

A decent point that he's saying so much things are broken that the game is quite literally unplayable? Really? Because last time I noticed, you said you beat the game. Twice. Musta been awful hard if everything was broken, right?

Now, obvious exaggeration aside AGAIN, not even close to a lot of stuff is broken. Police System is not broken. Is it f*cked up sometimes? Yes. Broken entails something not working. Do the police work? Yes. Do they chase after you when you commit a crime? Yes. Do they go away after a time if you hide? Yes. Messed up in some areas sometimes, but not broken. This is one of the more debatable things though.

How is assisted aiming broken, exactly? I have never heard this complaint before, ever.

Unstoppable trains? How is this broken? I think you can derail them (I could be wrong). Even if you can't derail them, something not being in the game =/= broken. If R* said that you can stop and derail trains, but it was impossible to do so, then it'd be broken. It's not broken if it doesn't exist in the first place.

Like I said, almost none of his points were valid in any way.

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:47 AM

Lol sure, I could go on forever but I'm not gonna spend all my day with arguments.

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:00 AM

Lol sure, I could go on forever but I'm not gonna spend all my day with arguments.

Fair enough. And my BF4 download just finished. Perfect timing my friend

CanOdope
  • CanOdope

Troll hunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:09 AM

- As far as world size goes... YOU let your imagination get the best of you. They didn't overjype it, they said it was bigger than any of their other games. THIS IS FACT, whether you like it or not.

- "45 minutes to hike, I thought it would take longer" : We can attribute that to YOUR misperception.

- "big world with nothing to do" : You must be playing a different game than me. I've put over 100 hours into the game, and I'm still enjoying it. There's plenty to do.

- "no interiors" : Congratulations, you win the Internet for making 1 valid statement.

- "no activities" : BZZZZZZZZ, wrong again.

- "They cut everything from SP for MP" : Like I said before, Speculation. You have yet to provide a source for this statement. Did Rock* ever say that the MP features would be in SP?

- "95% of the game mechanics are broken" : BZZZZZ WRONG AGAIN!

Now... Of course the game could be better... But then again, so could your argument. ;-)

rob243
  • rob243

Trick

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:12 AM

We're not all saying GTA V is a crap game, hell i'd say it's one of the best games of this generation. When you compare SP with Online and realise how much sh*t the cut from SP and put in Online you have a right to voice your anger. GTA has always been centered on telling a STORY, it's never focused on an online perspective and i don't think it's a good time to start now. When you compare V's story to IV's story there's no way you can say that V had a better story. Sure there was a larger variety of missions and a whole new bunch of gameplay elements but the story gets muddled and at times feels like it's trying to be something that it's not. With the next GTA R* has to go back to basics. They need to really focus on a good story and perhaps focus on one thing at a time. GTA Online is not going to evolve and last like R* expect it to, trust me. People will lose interest. Let's just hope people don't get too pissed of once they work out how much stuff they cut from SP to make it "exclusive DLC" for online. I had a ton of respect for R* and regarded them as the best company and thought GTA was the best series. As I said V is a very impressive game but it's still a bit disappointing. (Disregard anything that doesn't make sense, half asleep.)

I agree , but the gameplay in V was better . But still gta 4 actual story was better

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:14 AM

- As far as world size goes... YOU let your imagination get the best of you. They didn't overjype it, they said it was bigger than any of their other games. THIS IS FACT, whether you like it or not.

- "45 minutes to hike, I thought it would take longer" : We can attribute that to YOUR misperception.

- "big world with nothing to do" : You must be playing a different game than me. I've put over 100 hours into the game, and I'm still enjoying it. There's plenty to do.

- "no interiors" : Congratulations, you win the Internet for making 1 valid statement.

- "no activities" : BZZZZZZZZ, wrong again.

- "They cut everything from SP for MP" : Like I said before, Speculation. You have yet to provide a source for this statement. Did Rock* ever say that the MP features would be in SP?

- "95% of the game mechanics are broken" : BZZZZZ WRONG AGAIN!

Now... Of course the game could be better... But then again, so could your argument. ;-)

Is this directed towards me?

RockstarFanboy
  • RockstarFanboy

GTA #2 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:16 AM

even the user score isnt goood

8.1/10

thats not good for a gta game

IV had and still has ratings below 7 so your logic is not valid...

Bertanius
  • Bertanius

I need friends

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:18 AM

This is why I can't comment on anything, users come complaining to me about how whatever I say isn't true, all I get is angry responses from users who act like GTA V is a masterpiece. Once again, you all fail to see what Rockstar has done, you follow them without realising what they're doing. I think many of you need to realise that I'm not Rockstar, I'm just another user here, so stop acting like my posts mean anything to you, don't get riled up because you disagree with something. All I get is users complaining to me because I'm unique, and because many of you can't accept those who are different, you give me angry responses. This is an opinion-based forum, I'm free to post MY opinion, this isn't YOUR opinion. If you have a problem with me, tell a moderator, I'm sure they will ban me for posting an opinion on the Internet.

To those saying all I make up is lies, it's not true, I do not like to lie, and what I say is based off of gameplay experience, why would you make assumptions about something you don't know? Is it common for you to do that? Just go and blatantly point out that anything you don't agree with are lies? Yes, most mechanics are broken, the police system, character movement, and more. There's no need to get worked up and say "NO DA MEKANIKS RNT BROCKEN".

Too many of you fail to see how DLC is so bad, you think "It's Rockstar, they made GTA, I must spend every cent to buy back cut content". DLC is a scam, stop acting like it isn't. There's no need to keep complaining to me just because you don't like what I post. Do most of you enjoy trying to look superior? Do you all go "He posted something I didn't agree with! Better starting yelling at how he's lying!"? Why do you act like I'm important to you? Just because the game has Grand Theft Auto in the title, doesn't mean it will be a masterpiece. Do you find it fair that companies keep cutting content and selling it back to you? Do you find it fair how single player keeps getting smaller, but prices of games keep going up? GTA V only got 10's because it has Grand Theft Auto in the title.

Seriously, is this society nowadays? Always having to act tough and push others around just to get their point across? How sad, don't bother giving me angry responses (again), you're wasting your time, I'm just a user here who understands how society has (mostly) gone down under, there's no need to try and act like I represent Rockstar...

• rob243 and ChillerVapes like this

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:24 AM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 30 November 2013 - 03:37 AM.

This is why I can't comment on anything, users come complaining to me about how whatever I say isn't true, all I get is angry responses from users who act like GTA V is a masterpiece. Once again, you all fail to see what Rockstar has done, you follow them without realising what they're doing. I think many of you need to realise that I'm not Rockstar, I'm just another user here, so stop acting like my posts mean anything to you, don't get riled up because you disagree with something. All I get is users complaining to me because I'm unique, and because many of you can't accept those who are different, you give me angry responses. This is an opinion-based forum, I'm free to post MY opinion, this isn't YOUR opinion. If you have a problem with me, tell a moderator, I'm sure they will ban me for posting an opinion on the Internet.

To those saying all I make up is lies, it's not true, I do not like to lie, and what I say is based off of gameplay experience, why would you make assumptions about something you don't know? Is it common for you to do that? Just go and blatantly point out that anything you don't agree with are lies? Yes, most mechanics are broken, the police system, character movement, and more. There's no need to get worked up and say "NO DA MEKANIKS RNT BROCKEN".

Too many of you fail to see how DLC is so bad, you think "It's Rockstar, they made GTA, I must spend every cent to buy back cut content". DLC is a scam, stop acting like it isn't. There's no need to keep complaining to me just because you don't like what I post. Do most of you enjoy trying to look superior? Do you all go "He posted something I didn't agree with! Better starting yelling at how he's lying!"? Why do you act like I'm important to you? Just because the game has Grand Theft Auto in the title, doesn't mean it will be a masterpiece. Do you find it fair that companies keep cutting content and selling it back to you? Do you find it fair how single player keeps getting smaller, but prices of games keep going up? GTA V only got 10's because it has Grand Theft Auto in the title.

Seriously, is this society nowadays? Always having to act tough and push others around just to get their point across? How sad, don't bother giving me angry responses (again), you're wasting your time, I'm just a user here who understands how society has (mostly) gone down under, there's no need to try and act like I represent Rockstar...

:facedesk:  Is that what you think? Lol you're delusional. Now that I'm thinking about it, I know what you're talking about. Ignore the retards that make fun of you because you have Pony stuff and write in Pink. However, we're not hating on you for that, We're hating on you for your comments\ that are just blatantly stupid, whether they're your opinion or not.

If you want your posts to be taken like an opinion, say it's your opinion. Saying that 95% of the game is broken, which is the most bullsh*t comment I have ever heard, ever, is not posting it as an opinion. A simple 'IMO' after your posts will stop the hate from people who don't blindly attack people who post bad things about the game.

If your opinion is that 95% of the game is broken, fine! Just know that your opinion is dead wrong.

Oh, and for the record: I don't care if it's your opinion. If it's unreasonable, I will fight you on it. Example: 95% of the game being broken. That's beyond unreasonable.

• SAVILLAIN, gunziness and Bonnano like this

CaptainBlack69
  • CaptainBlack69

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:28 AM

All I'm gonna say is this game has a lot of potential but most of it is used for online or not at all.

Luddite
  • Luddite

Ho Rider

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:36 AM

I too expected a more satifying traditional SP gta experience before buying this game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users