Quantcast

» «
Photo

should buzzards have auto-aim on other players?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
156 replies to this topic

Poll: should buzzards have auto-aim on other players? (215 member(s) have cast votes)

should buzzards have auto-aim on other players?

1. Yes (47 votes [21.66%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 21.66%

2. No (170 votes [78.34%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 78.34%

Vote
FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 09:54 PM

Lol? In real life, they make anti-helicopter rounds for tanks.

Planes, no, but you can't shoot down a plane flying at a normal elevation in this game either.

You´re an idiot, Sir, and can´t stop talking crap. Anti-helicopter rounds XD. The cannon won´t ever be able to touch a flying object, only guided missiles could realistically bother an (unaware) chopper.

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 09:55 PM

No, pedestrians can easily destroy a tank without dying. The fact you even mentioned the RPG shows me how horrible you are at this game.

Here, since you like quoting stuff out-of-context because you can't actually counter anything I'm saying, let me dumb it down for you.

Tank slow. Chopper fast. Chopper fly. Tank no follow chopper. Tank no keep up. Tank cannot engage chopper. Tank only can defend when chopper attack.

How's that, dumbass? I thought this was a serious debate, until you started ignoring what was said and spouting all kinds of nonsensical bullsh*t.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 09:58 PM Edited by FasterThanYou, 29 November 2013 - 09:59 PM.

No, pedestrians can easily destroy a tank without dying. The fact you even mentioned the RPG shows me how horrible you are at this game.

You´re talking so much bullsh*t defending this that you must be a f*cking tank sucker staying there 24/7. No one that has touched this game would say such nonsense. Get real mate.

As I said, only way peds can face tanks is exploiting an infamous hitbox glitch involving distances already explained here, that I won´t help spreading. No legit method for a ped to fight a tank without dying A LOT of times in the proccess. You´re full of sh*t.

If you´re on foot and I come around in a tank you WON´T touch me (unless you make use of the glitch).

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:11 PM Edited by AzraelX, 29 November 2013 - 10:12 PM.

LOL, do you even play this game? I'm terribly sorry for you that you are so bad at this game that you need to glitch to win very simple fights. Like I said, anyone with any experience playing started laughing hysterically at you as soon as you mentioned using an RPG versus a tank on the ground. How embarrassing for you!

You must just sit in your tank all day like a f*cking scrub, spawnkilling Rank 4 players, and you think you're good. Sorry, but that's not the reality of this game. Anyone that's halfway decent will bring down a tank way before they die "20 times". The fact you would even suggest that just proves how horrible you are.

How about this, cool guy? We meet in-game, you bring your tank and I'll stay on foot, and we'll see how much I "WON'T" touch you. My legit 3.4 K/D ratio says I'm right and you're a f*cking no-skill idiot, but let's take it in-game so I can prove to you firsthand just how terribad you really are.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:21 PM Edited by FasterThanYou, 29 November 2013 - 10:22 PM.

You remind me of that Jimmy idiot. "Should I include my K/D in my Curriculum Vitae?" LOL, NO.

Stop empty talking, we all can see you´re just writting stupid claimss with no content. Tell us, what´s that method a pedestrian will fight a tank without dying?

Will you call a mugger? I´ll just keep moving and it´ll be useless.

Will you hide in the map and steal it? Same as above.

Will you use a glitch? Well sorry but that´s not meant to be in the game, and won´t be in for long.

Will you use explosives, RPG, granade laucher or stickies? I´ll kill you 20 times before my tank starts smoking black.

Stop the cheap talking.

GRINCH ASS BITCH
  • GRINCH ASS BITCH

Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:22 PM

STOP BEING MEAN TO EACH OTHER

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:25 PM

I'm just empty talking, I don't even play this game. I'm bad and I know it. That's why I won't accept an in-game fight, because I know I'm horrible garbage.

Thank you for admitting what everyone here already knew :)

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:28 PM Edited by GankThis110, 29 November 2013 - 10:29 PM.

LOL, do you even play this game? I'm terribly sorry for you that you are so bad at this game that you need to glitch to win very simple fights. Like I said, anyone with any experience playing started laughing hysterically at you as soon as you mentioned using an RPG versus a tank on the ground. How embarrassing for you!

You must just sit in your tank all day like a f*cking scrub, spawnkilling Rank 4 players, and you think you're good. Sorry, but that's not the reality of this game. Anyone that's halfway decent will bring down a tank way before they die "20 times". The fact you would even suggest that just proves how horrible you are.

How about this, cool guy? We meet in-game, you bring your tank and I'll stay on foot, and we'll see how much I "WON'T" touch you. My legit 3.4 K/D ratio says I'm right and you're a f*cking no-skill idiot, but let's take it in-game so I can prove to you firsthand just how terribad you really are.

Careful guys, if his power lvl keeps rising, his Epeen will be over 2 inches!!!

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:29 PM Edited by FasterThanYou, 29 November 2013 - 10:31 PM.

I'm just empty talking, I don't even play this game. I'm bad and I know it. That's why I won't accept an in-game fight, because I know I'm horrible garbage.

Thank you for admitting what everyone here already knew :)

Wow, quote fixing, the lowest debate tactic. Fantastic. That will no doubt raise the value of your empty talking!!

Still waiting to hear that method that will make a pedestrian destroy a tank.

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:34 PM

Yeah, no. That's not how this works. I'm not here to teach ignorant little kids how to play the game.

If you want to learn how to play, come in-game and find out. Stop dodging the invite, chickensh*t.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:35 PM

Yes, his K/D is really intimidating!! He must be amazing!!

NukedPratorian
  • NukedPratorian

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:37 PM

only if the rpg gets patched to lock on to buzzards tanks and jets and kill them in 1 shot

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:37 PM

Yeah, no. That's not how this works. I'm not here to teach ignorant little kids how to play the game.

Confirmation: EMPTY TALKING.

Look, we were discussing changes to bring balance to a feature: firefights. You had to resort to lies to try to show how there´s not such an imbalance, so changes are not needed. Your lies have been exposed. It´s time to go bed now learning a valuable lesson.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:39 PM

only if the rpg gets patched to lock on to buzzards tanks and jets and kill them in 1 shot

RPG is not a guided weapon.

You´d need something like a Javelin or a Stinger to have lock-weapons for pedestrians. 

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:39 PM

Never mind I was responding to someone who said "NO ONE CAN TOUCH ME! I'LL KILL ANYONE 20 TIMES BEFORE THEY CAN KILL ME ONCE!!!"

Which is the same as saying "I have a 20.0 K/D ratio" inside a tank. Which is bullsh*t, hence why he won't actually play the game to prove his supposedly awesome skills.

I know I'm not amazing, and I actually am intimidated. That's why I'm pissing my pants, and too scared to turn on my console.

We know, man.

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:42 PM

If you want to learn how to play, come in-game and find out. Stop dodging the invite, chickensh*t.

Confirmation: EMPTY TALKING.

Yes, you've confirmed that you are empty talking by refusing to demonstrate your supposedly amazing skills in-game. Thanks for continually proving what everyone already knew :D

NukedPratorian
  • NukedPratorian

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:44 PM

RPG is not a guided weapon.

You´d need something like a Javelin or a Stinger to have lock-weapons for pedestrians. 

Unless a new weapon is added to destroy tanks/buzzards/jets nothing should change giving buzzards auto lock will invite a new type of griefing for everyone above lvl 42 and ruin the game for many. 

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:44 PM

Still waiting to hear you mate. You can keep trying evasive action.

PD: If you´re interested, my K/D was 1.29 last time I checked. I don´t use tanks often, maybe once every week and only to kill people who has made outrageous stuff on me, like killing me while shopping/after missions. And I kill them ONCE. And it´s pretty good considering I don´t ever start fights.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:47 PM

Unless a new weapon is added to destroy tanks/buzzards/jets nothing should change giving buzzards auto lock will invite a new type of griefing for everyone above lvl 42 and ruin the game for many. 

If you pay attention, we´ve been talking about Buzzards locking TANKS. Not pedestrians or cars.

And pedestrians HAVE the upper hand on Buzzards. If you´re having problems with Buzzards, I can give advice: just get a minigun and take cover under a bridge. Get out when he´s passed after an attempt to kill you, and fire safely while he maneuvres facing other directions. You´ll win.

NukedPratorian
  • NukedPratorian

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:56 PM

If you pay attention, we´ve been talking about Buzzards locking TANKS. Not pedestrians or cars.

And pedestrians HAVE the upper hand on Buzzards. If you´re having problems with Buzzards, I can give advice: just get a minigun and take cover under a bridge. Get out when he´s passed after an attempt to kill you, and fire safely while he maneuvres facing other directions. You´ll win.

Title says "should buzzards have auto-aim on other players" minigun wont help when your locked on and killed before its in range now you go learn to pay attention.   

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:06 PM Edited by FasterThanYou, 29 November 2013 - 11:07 PM.

Title says "should buzzards have auto-aim on other players" minigun wont help when your locked on and killed before its in range now you go learn to pay attention.   

That why after reading a headline, you click and read the article. That´s why before posting, you should read a thread.

Now you know what we´re talking about, on topic, anything to say about the idea of Buzzards locking TANKS, as nearly every pro-lock forumer has said?

PS: irrelevant, but with locks on pedestrians, which I´m against, a bridge/any underground and a minigun would still kill a buzzard.

NukedPratorian
  • NukedPratorian

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:16 PM Edited by NukedPratorian, 29 November 2013 - 11:17 PM.

That why after reading a headline, you click and read the article. That´s why before posting, you should read a thread.

Now you know what we´re talking about, on topic, anything to say about the idea of Buzzards locking TANKS, as nearly every pro-lock forumer has said?

PS: irrelevant, but with locks on pedestrians, which I´m against, a bridge/any underground and a minigun would still kill a buzzard.

nah done feeding the troll so go find someone else to pick on seems to be all you're actually good at anyway. 

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:26 AM

nah done feeding the troll so go find someone else to pick on seems to be all you're actually good at anyway. 

It´s called a discussion. I say something, you either agree or not, and if you don´t you explain why. You still didn´t tell about what you think on tank locking, but no peds or car locking, so I ask.

PS: still waiting for that method to fight tanks on foot without being smoked, Azrael. 

jacka
  • jacka

jacked up

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:33 AM

lol no. buzzard is already really powerful lock on would make it stupid easy for any noob to use. what it needs it non auto lock on cops mode.

Pretty much this. Buzzard with manual aim is easy to get used to, just takes a little practice. If cops are around, I just switch the on-board machine guns; not as effective, but better than nothing.

K1NG CURT1S
  • K1NG CURT1S

Trick

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:14 AM

It's easy enough without auto lock with its big ass splash dmg....

Can't even kill a single player if the missile lands a meter away from their feet. The splash damage is non-existent. 

you clearly are not good with the chopper then..

OP - Lock on rockets would be ridiculous and noobish. I'm glad it actually takes A LITTLE bit of skill to be able to calculate how much you need to lead your rockets, with practice you can become extremely accurate.

the only thing that should be changed IMO is the fact that you can never fully steady the heli, it rocks back and forth worse then a boat in the ocean which is extremely unrealistic, also there is no ability to straff side to side.

SidSid
  • SidSid

Chairman of Juank Air

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:34 AM

bring back tbogt buzzard rocket spamming!!! lol not...

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:21 AM

PS: still waiting for that method to fight tanks on foot without being smoked, Azrael. 

I guess you're as illiterate as you are irrational. I offered to demonstrate it against you in-game. Still waiting for that game invite, scrub.

Mike Haddrick
  • Mike Haddrick

Not your favorite poster.

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:28 AM

Why did you make the poll public? I don't want people to see my vote ._.

Lucius Aelius
  • Lucius Aelius

Loose Seals of LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:55 AM

AzraelX and FasterThanYou, as funny as it is to see you two go at it, you should both just got off you're high horses and say what you each keep holding back. From his mention of hotbox detection and the fact that he seems to know about the game, I would guess FasterThanYou refers to sniping people out of tanks when he says there's a glitch to kill people in tanks while on foot, and from the sound of it (and my being unaware of other method) that AzraelX is referring to as well. I for one didn't know that's a glitch if it is (I thought the sniper had Armor Piercing), but come to think more on it I wouldn't be surprised if it were.

@NukedPraetorian you just walked into a mine field without realizing it, in all fairness though you should have read the thread before responding to him like that, the discussions in threads sometimes spread to a variation of that topic, and most people posting were discussing whether tanks and cops should be locked onto. Honestly there's not much discussion to be had about the original topic, pretty much everyone is voting for No anyway, this wasn't a divisive topic until those two made it one.

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:19 AM

I would guess FasterThanYou refers to sniping people out of tanks when he says there's a glitch to kill people in tanks while on foot, and from the sound of it (and my being unaware of other method) that AzraelX is referring to as well

That is what he's talking about. He only knows about it because it's been said on the forums. He doesn't have any in-game experience.

That is not what I am talking about. My methods are legitimate, as already mentioned. The kind of methods he states will result in him killing me 20 times before I can kill him once, as already mentioned. I will stand on the ground, 10 feet away from him, and destroy his tank.

The only people who think tanks are invincible or even especially difficult to destroy are the forum warriors who spend more time talking about tanks than they do actually fighting them. The people like FasterThanYou who just talk sh*t on the forum and can't back it up in-game, because they have no actual skill or experience to speak of.

In reality, it's harder to destroy a Police Riot than it is to destroy a tank. The only reason you don't hear people crying about it is because they aren't as readily available as tanks, and they don't have a huge ass cannon attached to them. Otherwise, they're a much better defensive vehicle than a tank ever will be.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users