Cuz05
  • Cuz05

~RRR1~

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:01 PM

Working out how to multi-quote across threads....  :blink:

Cool.

Connection was ropey last night. In a survival with Ash and 2 of my original crew, got booted into wave 7 on my own :/
Made it to round 8....
Kept getting booted. Is it more stable in jobs launched from closed crew sessions?

hey dude,

my mic died just before that session so only had chance to charge it a little, but i think i made it obvious to claim that bounty on my head lol, i was gonna run you away form the war zone as well, happens sometimes particularly around the lsc.

tbh i hd server issues on my last couple of races too, setup a playlist for me ash and kxk but when the race started i was on my own...

I ended up having to finish that Survival on my own last night. It said you guys left.. I hadn't realised it split us into different sessions mid way. So strange..

Thanks Mo, for thinking of the rescue, I couldn't have abandoned my car tho... Or my brother I guess....

Yeah Ash, was odd. It actually left Gills and TWS in together, although the latter was apparently not much help. You finish yours? I was doing ok on my own but then held a grenade too long... schoolboy error :D

mo-seph, on 04 Dec 2013 - 1:04 PM, said:

One thing I have noticed is, I did do my best time with the Rapid GT but to be honest, I believe this to be a one off. I tried the Rapid in a couple other courses and I found the turning radius in this thing at full throttle to be atrocious.

The Elegy will become useful again later I think Mo-seph. The traction in that thing is amazing, case in point, try something really fast in something like downtown underground and see how a lot of cars will squeal those tires around some corners, sometimes loosing grip entirely. Then try a stock Elegy and don't even bother letting off of the gas, that thing will just hug around the corners.

I have a stock Elegy on my second char with no mods and that track is almost full throttle the entire way.

i think ill definately be sticking to my elegy with my first character... ive gotten so used to it and i perform pretty well on most tracks using it... always been scared of change...

plus my elegy looks like a beast, get quite alot of comments on the colour scheme (primary :metallic carbon black, with race yellow pearlescent and crew secondary colour...

Didn't want to clog the other thread...

Love the colour on your Elegy Mo, very striking. Made me go get an orange pearl on my Surano.

Feel the same about my own Elegy, great car, very used to it. Have heard a number of people moan about the handling, specifically understeer, I just don't get that. I guess it doesn't turn as tight as some but it stays where you put it. At the start I felt that I'd never win many races but as soon as I got that car....

Did set my fastest Commute time in the GT as well but boy, that is one boring car to drive. Strange how it's fast but feels slow.

My 2nd fastest time was in the Feltzer, wasn't far off the GT and I missed the turbo start. Did want to get one but a lot of people use it and I wasn't keen on the lack of a secondary colour, if I wasn't so fussy I'd have made it my 2nd choice without thinking about it. Had one guy in a conversation following a race, he was very fast, said that his Feltzer had let him down too often, was great stock but modding ruined it.... Hmmm, ok then....

Also felt it was maybe too similar to the Elegy in terms of driving style.

My Bro seems very happy with his new 9F. Bit worrying as he's already too quick for me, was hoping he'd find it hard enough to tame that I'd get a bit more parity with him....

• GrndZero likes this

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

Old enough to be your dad.

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:04 PM

My Bro seems very happy with his new 9F. Bit worrying as he's already too quick for me, was hoping he'd find it hard enough to tame that I'd get a bit more parity with him....

LOL

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:13 PM

ill not quote you cuz otherwise it will get ridiculously long but cheers buddy,

the race yellow is similar to my other crew colour, so i tend to throw in some yellow on most of my cars somewhere, but mainly repping RRR now so theres alot of red... took me ages to decide on my paint combo and ive tested alot of variations

do think its  beast to drive tho, dspite the haters (who gonna hate) is slight handling issues are often in my favour, cant quite put my finger on exactly what it is but im probably more confident with my elegy than any other car,,, but i am getting pretty savvy at drifting my gauntlet in the race so if you see me sideways in a corner on a muscle race thats why (or if im hosting and i purposefully put rain on lol)

as daft as it sounds the alck of second colour si what put me off the feltzer too, its such a beastly looking car but id like it to have a seperate colour for the sideskirt  vents

Cuz05
  • Cuz05

~RRR1~

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 06:37 PM Edited by Cuz05, 04 December 2013 - 07:02 PM.

Even a carbon bonnet would be something. I normally do matte black as a secondary so carbon roof/hood works for me. If the car is all one colour, my O30s crew colour is too garish to stand alone and I'm a bit stuck if I want to keep a colour theme in the garage.

RRR red is working for me tho, everyone knows red is faster. Haven't stuck to the actual crew red here, wanted the pearl, but I even eschewed the carbon bonnet, car is just so damn classy without it.

White struts on the spoiler are really doing it for me too.

0_0.jpg

Just noticed you commented on the other one, lol.

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:11 PM

Is that really what a Surano looks like modded out? Wow, I think I am going to have to pick one up now, lol. It has a small taste of an S2000 in there.

Curlypyebs
  • Curlypyebs

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:16 PM

My issi getting sold to make room for a Surano, it was a pain in the arse anyway

Cuz05
  • Cuz05

~RRR1~

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:04 PM

Dammit! I got it because you don't see many racing! 

No more Surano hype  :angry:

Although it sounds great too...

Cuz05
  • Cuz05

~RRR1~

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:09 PM

Ok, one more.

This is the end everyone will be looking at (in their rear view mirror, lol).

Before the pearl...

0_0.jpg

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:11 PM

Kinda off topic but can you own and store one of the merc mesas if you kill them ad confiscate it. I am looking for some new ride options for my second character. Going more for style and sexi for her and keep my guy as the racer.

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:46 PM

Yes, as long as it is the Canis Mesa Type-2. You don't want the original one, lol.

Type 2

http://www.igta5.com...froad-mesa3.jpg

Type 1, it is an SUV and not off-road

http://www.igta5.com...s-suvs-mesa.jpg

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:50 PM

Even a carbon bonnet would be something. I normally do matte black as a secondary so carbon roof/hood works for me. If the car is all one colour, my O30s crew colour is too garish to stand alone and I'm a bit stuck if I want to keep a colour theme in the garage.
RRR red is working for me tho, everyone knows red is faster. Haven't stuck to the actual crew red here, wanted the pearl, but I even eschewed the carbon bonnet, car is just so damn classy without it.
White struts on the spoiler are really doing it for me too.

0_0.jpg

Just noticed you commented on the other one, lol.

That is a fine looking car sir.. But red is definateoy faster, I tend to use crew as a seco dary colour so can still perlescent the primary, but the pearlescent changes the crew colour a little bit....

Does definately have an S2000 luck grbd, do like them modded out but dont know if I would have one myself, I have so many cars I like I Could happily fill a 50 car garage never mind 2 x 10 car garages (2 characters)

@luap not sure we do too well keepin in topic :p lol, but im sure this is the general discussion thread so if it is theres no such thing as off topic ;)

But not that it helps im not sure, I know you used to be able to but the police vehicles etc cant anymore, I would presume they fall in the same category (which I know is based ona tag on the game data file name)

Cuz05
  • Cuz05

~RRR1~

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:10 PM

Friend of mine has the off road mesa. Still in his garage so I reckon it must be safe.

There's thing with the Surano Mo, no secondary. Soft top black suits my colour scheme ;)

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:29 AM

Luap if u manage to get one in let me know, my second character might want one too

SurlyOldManMN
  • SurlyOldManMN

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:52 AM

Get what, an offroad mesa?  I can help out with that.  They send like 5-6 of them when you call the mercs.  It's easy enough to post up somewhere with a choke point and farm the vehicles.

• mo-seph likes this

ashleyman
  • ashleyman

OBE

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:21 AM

I had the open top Mesa that the mercs send. But after the 1.06 patch it disappeared.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:11 AM

Quote from this post looks like its still possible

http://gtaforums.com...-and-observing/

just earlier tonight i sent mercs after someone who killed me for the 1000 bounty i had on myself .  i helped he mercs kill the guy , and then i killed him again as he hopped into one of the merc's jeeps . then i took the jeep and insured it and fixed it up for myself lol

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:45 PM

Mesa is still available :) Call the mercs or sometimes can be found in certain missions :)

• mo-seph likes this

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:39 PM

might want one of these w my second character for some rock crawling

ashleyman
  • ashleyman

OBE

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:48 PM

If we get a few in the sessions tonight I can send mercs after you, then we'll kill them and steal their vehicles! I miss my open top Mesa!!!

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:08 PM

could be an option, dont know if ill get any game time tonight, im kinda banking on some playtime on sunday but hoping its earlier than that... bloody girlfriend taking up valuable GTA:O time hahahha

ashleyman
  • ashleyman

OBE

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:19 PM

could be an option, dont know if ill get any game time tonight, im kinda banking on some playtime on sunday but hoping its earlier than that... bloody girlfriend taking up valuable GTA:O time hahahha

hahaha. I get most week nights free to do what I want at the moment, weekends is girlfriend time for me!! If you see me online on a Friday / Saturday / Sunday you can guarantee I'm watching a movie or something!!

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:58 PM

or something!!

Lol.... really ;) ... hahaha

my usual game nights are tuesdays n sundays cos she works nights, but occasionally thusdays if my boy sean is off work, bros before.... (dont tell her i said that)

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 04:02 PM

Mine sits next to me playing her own video games. We have a very good relationship. I play virtually all my freetime.

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 04:07 PM

You can normally find me after 9pm my time on some weekdays. Friday's are my guy's game night, i am normally on from right after eating some dinner until around 2am.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:03 PM Edited by mo-seph, 05 December 2013 - 05:04 PM.

Mine sits next to me playing her own video games. We have a very good relationship. I play virtually all my freetime.

You can normally find me after 9pm my time on some weekdays. Friday's are my guy's game night, i am normally on from right after eating some dinner until around 2am.

mine doesnt play much video games but has slowly accepted that i do (her ex used to sit in the house all day playing for 15 hours a day so i dont blame her getting pissy about gamers at first...) but shes good and lets me out to play every now and then lol.... its the kids that really get in the way hahahaha cant wait till my lil un is old enough to play/watch me play grown up games instead of sega superstars tennis (although shes pretty damn good on gran turismo now and holds her own on hard setting so we race together on there)... oh and work....

ashleyman
  • ashleyman

OBE

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:14 PM

mine doesnt play much video games but has slowly accepted that i do (her ex used to sit in the house all day playing for 15 hours a day so i dont blame her getting pissy about gamers at first...) but shes good and lets me out to play every now and then lol.... its the kids that really get in the way hahahaha cant wait till my lil un is old enough to play/watch me play grown up games instead of sega superstars tennis (although shes pretty damn good on gran turismo now and holds her own on hard setting so we race together on there)... oh and work....

I haven't had time to really get stuck in and play games for the whole of the PS3 era until recently, so she's still getting used to me disappearing for hours at a time to play - I never got round to completing GT5, GTA IV or RDR!! I've owned a PS3 since launch, but more as a streaming media player than a gaming unit.

She isn't a gamer at all, she's very rarely even into iOS and mobile games! She doesn't mind me playing. But sometimes she just likes the attention and having a cuddle. 

Work also get's in the way sometimes!

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:33 PM

We have three computers, two xboxs and a total of 6 television/ monitors in our living room. I think it works out so well because even when we are gaming we are still in and around the family. We can all see each others screens and talk and take breaks together etc. She plays Dayz, second life, skyrim and a couple other new ones she saw on steam lol. Im strictly gta for now but we are both getting dayz standalone to play together when it finally releases.

LubeMan
  • LubeMan

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:40 PM

Would like to race something other than supers on tracks other than The Commute. Do you guys have a 360 club?

LubeMan
  • LubeMan

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:41 PM

Would like to race something other than supers on tracks other than The Commute. Do you guys have a 360 club?

Never mind. Found the link.
  • T0lly likes this

Curlypyebs
  • Curlypyebs

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:57 PM

I know a lot of people are struggling to find the convertible Sentinel, well i'm sitting in an invite only lobby in one now with no tracker or anything if anybody wants it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users