mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 05 March 2014 - 01:31 PM

Hey fellas,

Are you guys still taking applications from UK/PS3 gamers? Would be awesome to get more races with actual racers! It's hard to find more than a handful of people than don't just rams you off at every occasion!

hey pk,

add me on psn and we will see... ill be online tonight from about 5gmt - 9gmt (finally guys i got some proper gamin time.... dont try and buy a house... its hard fecking work)...

and while im here, lets get some of you rum'uns over on the Official "Im Better Than You" Race Challenge Thread..... yall know me, its all in the name of fun and very tongue in cheek, but i wana start getting some of those whiney bitches to prove their Above Omnipotent Awesomeness and who can "Assist" in beating a schafter with a tailgater

• A J likes this

pkcrazie
  • pkcrazie

Too weird to live, and too rare to die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:29 PM

Was fun, even though we only got a few races in and I didn;t know the tracks! I raced with Senilsson and the others on my x6 GP race series after, which was a blast! Senilsson beat me in race 6 to take the overall win, DAMMIT! hehehe

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 March 2014 - 10:42 AM

Was fun, even though we only got a few races in and I didn;t know the tracks! I raced with Senilsson and the others on my x6 GP race series after, which was a blast! Senilsson beat me in race 6 to take the overall win, DAMMIT! hehehe

ive gotta say hes a damn fine racer, guy regularly hits the top 3 in most lobbies in in with him, usually giving me a good run for my money...

ps weve also collectively agreed to take on new PSN members to Red Rum Racing so if we get a few more races in (or if some of the veteran RRR1 members can vouch for you) then we cna invite you into our little family for some real racing times...

id say to give snilsson and any of the other guys from your GP lobby a message on here and ask them to voch for you on the approved racers thread so we can get you on the list :)

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:07 PM

A week since your last post in here ... Pffft ... Slackers !!

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 14 March 2014 - 07:36 PM

A week since your last post in here ... Pffft ... Slackers !!

Nitty, seeing as crazy old man Doc, decided to make a rule we can't post in the DDZN, I'll ask here, since you seem to ignore PSN messages.

When would you like to arrange a game, Damned vs DDZN? 

and Hi RRR fella's, you guys just like racing or would you be interested in doing some crew vs crew in other modes too? 

Biggie Kaniff
  • Biggie Kaniff

New Name

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2014 - 09:30 PM

Senilen sure can race, he's a real legend.  :santa:

coach_wargo
  • coach_wargo

D1rty Rummy

• D1RTY12
  • United-States
  • Best Snapmatic [Vehicle] 2013

Posted 14 March 2014 - 10:07 PM

Two new R* verified RRR tracks! Congrats fellas.

p.s. sorry, the stalker follows us everywhere.

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 14 March 2014 - 10:32 PM

Congrats on the recognition guys, look forward to playing your verified tracks. Any idea why Rockstar chose those ones specifically to verify?

Ignore the stalker comment, DDZN members are quite irrational and don't like it when Damned members try to set up games  :lol: fortunately other crews don't mind ! 

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 15 March 2014 - 01:00 PM

AJ - you sent me just 1 messageon PSN, which just said "4V4 TDM" ? happy to do a crew v crew race whenever you like .. just PM me here ... if it's TDM action you want it's a no from me thanks, you would probably get a TDM game with DDZN but you'll have to switch the game to BF4. 

Congrats on the verified content RRR :) 

barney1610
  • barney1610

sh*t hapens when you party naked

• D1RTY12
  • Wales

Posted 31 March 2014 - 08:36 AM Edited by barney1610, 31 March 2014 - 09:52 AM.

Good racing with you guys on Friday :^: it was nice to finally get some good races under my belt with some very good and clean competition.

Just got to add though, that half pipe track :sly: not sure if it was one of your creations but my god did it wind me up!! Just glad I didn't bring out my Blazer :D

Edit: I sent an invite request on SC, be nice to hang around with some like minded people who let their cars do the talking.

deejayb1874
  • deejayb1874

Bolt Ya Radge!

• D1RTY12
  • Scotland

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:03 AM

I loved the idea of the half pipe track, pretty sure it was Refuso's Barney. Some of them were real difficult to hit, but I finished second in the race so can't complain too much. I just wonder if Ref ramped the difficulty/height of checkpoints up too soon in that track. I think he should maybe re-do it and go up one cabin height each second vert attempt. I might steal this idea :p

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 17 April 2014 - 12:01 PM

Tis dead in here !!??

NorthernHawk
  • NorthernHawk

Player Hater

• D1RTY12
  • Canada

Posted 17 April 2014 - 06:29 PM

Looks like Refuso got a job verified, Congrats.

• coach_wargo likes this

coach_wargo
  • coach_wargo

D1rty Rummy

• D1RTY12
  • United-States

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:20 PM Edited by coach_wargo, 17 April 2014 - 09:21 PM.

Nice job Ref.

RRR FTW. Again!

Edit: I just noticed, in the last month the only posts here have been from the D1rty Rummys, lol.

NorthernHawk
  • NorthernHawk

Player Hater

• D1RTY12
  • Canada

Posted 12 May 2014 - 04:48 PM

Looks like refuso got another track verified, congrats.

-alx-ndr-
  • -alx-ndr-

Actually joined June 03 2008

• Members

Posted 27 June 2014 - 12:46 AM Edited by -alx-ndr-, 27 June 2014 - 12:46 AM.

Hey guys, I've been racing with you quite a bit over the last week courtesy of some of my old friend's invites! 

I need a gang since my previous one TeC doesn't really exist anymore and racing and deathmatches are the only things I enjoy on GTA...

I'm also not online very much (maybe once or twice a month) so having an active crew would mean I can get back into games quicker and not have to re-add everyone again!

barney1610
  • barney1610

sh*t hapens when you party naked

• D1RTY12
  • Wales

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:38 AM

Hey alx, it's not really my place to say considering I'm a D1RTY in RedRum clothing :lol: but my advice is to just stick around, keep racing and I'll throw you an invite to the RRR chat (I'm sure they won't mind). Thing is this topic is VERY inactive as the Red Rum forums are the hive of activity.

Just keep racing, there's always a bunch of us racing anyway. If you've got Deej or Nitty on your friends list join them as they're the most active D1RTIES in the Eu timezone.

• -alx-ndr- likes this

deejayb1874
  • deejayb1874

Bolt Ya Radge!

• D1RTY12
  • Scotland

Posted 27 June 2014 - 12:53 PM

RRR don't really deathmatch Alx, solely a racing crew with some occasional freemode shenanigans.

Barney, enquire before you go throwing invites to the chat.

Alex, if you're still interested (even though no deathmatch), hit us up here http://redrumracing.freeforums.net/ - there's a joining process to go through though. Make sure to read the 'Gentlemans Guidelines' as dirty racing will not be tolerated.

I'll send you a friend request once I've decided who to delete. Probably a D1rty that has sold their PS3 ;o)

J4ADM
  • J4ADM

Noob Driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 June 2014 - 01:20 PM

Yo Alx!
Sign up to the private forums you'll get a few invites sent out on the regular when your online!

Didn't even realise RRR had a thread on here :D

dingodile_r89
  • dingodile_r89

Chronic racist Indian

• Members
  • India

Posted 02 July 2014 - 11:42 PM Edited by dingodile_r89, 02 July 2014 - 11:43 PM.

Hi guys, seeing as you're all experienced racers, I'm wondering if you're up for a bit of sport.

http://socialclub.ro...vw?platformId=2

This track is my creation, gave it a generic name LS GP 5.

The proposal: Fastest lap possible with an Elegy RH8. I'm not really the best racer around, so, all my testing landed me a fastest lap time of 1.46.103

As mentioned before, I'm not really the best racer, so I want to see how fast it can get.

If you're up for this, kindly toss me a PM on this forum :)

Cheers :)

Best regards
Dingo (QotD PS3 chapter member)

J4ADM
  • J4ADM

Noob Driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 July 2014 - 10:34 AM

I'll give it a go tonight Dingo

dingodile_r89
  • dingodile_r89

Chronic racist Indian

• Members
  • India

Posted 04 July 2014 - 11:20 PM

I'll give it a go tonight Dingo

Much appreciated!

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:18 PM

Hi Red Rum Racing.

I was wondering if you guys would be interested in joining a gang league here? Each game would involve 1 TDM, 1 Capture, 2 Races and 2 Top Funs. So that's 3/6 modes that can be won just by driving well. 

HolographicBunny
  • HolographicBunny

[TITLE DELETED FOR SECURITY REASONS]

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 July 2014 - 03:16 PM

Hello, Red Rum Racers.

I am very interested in joining a gentleman's racing crew. Invite request sent via Social Club (Xbox 360: LentlusBatiatus) followed by this post. If there's more to getting in on the action, please let me know. Looking forward to racing some real drivers.

deejayb1874
  • deejayb1874

Bolt Ya Radge!

• D1RTY12
  • Scotland

Posted 11 August 2014 - 12:17 PM Edited by deejayb1874, 11 August 2014 - 12:22 PM.

Is anyone else having issues accessing the private forum? It's been down all morning for me.

Edit: Irony. 3 minutes after posting this the forum is back up and running. Ah well. This thread needed necroing anyway.

coach_wargo
  • coach_wargo

D1rty Rummy

• D1RTY12
  • United-States

Posted 11 December 2014 - 07:07 PM

Well the crew is still going strong here, only this thread has died. :)

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 11 December 2014 - 07:45 PM

Still only racing?

I'm trying to get a custom only FUTO racing event going via this forum.

http://gtaforums.com...los-santos-ps4/

Need racers and race suggestions. Will mix it up between contact on and off. 

• mo-seph likes this

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 December 2014 - 12:47 PM

Still only racing?

Tbh dude since alot of us moved to ng theres been quite a few.non racing shenanigens too, alot of FR stunting n messing about aswell as.our regular racing events

deejayb1874
  • deejayb1874

Bolt Ya Radge!

• D1RTY12
  • Scotland

Posted 14 December 2014 - 02:50 PM

Still only racing?

Tbh dude since alot of us moved to ng theres been quite a few.non racing shenanigens too, alot of FR stunting n messing about aswell as.our regular racing events

... but still no Deathmatching, TDM or LTS AJ. We do however do wacky CC captures - the climbing ones and such like, just a competitive extension of our freemode shenanigans.

• A J likes this

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2014 - 07:41 AM

Still only racing?

... but still no Deathmatching, TDM or LTS AJ. We do however do wacky CC captures - the climbing ones and such like, just a competitive extension of our freemode shenanigans.

Isnt the deathmatch division of red rum known as ddzn ;) lol

We should do a rrr tdm at some point, it would be a polite massacre hahaha

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users