Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:49 PM

Cool thank you
  • ToBContinued08 likes this

gixxerSRADIATOR
  • gixxerSRADIATOR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:56 PM

You guys don't know how sick I am of the bumper car bull crap! If I get in a race and folks instantly start bashing each other, I press start and exit the race. If you have to run into someone, you obviously don't have the skill to win the race legitimately. I think you should be put in a bad sport lobby for excessive ramming.

ToBContinued08
  • ToBContinued08

Red Rum Racing

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:03 PM

More than welcome to join one if our sessions. We have good racers and I will personally vouch for APEX Stalkers to be a great crew. Just let me know if your PSN or GT and I'll see what I can do.

Curlypyebs
  • Curlypyebs

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:19 PM

I'm up for the crew v crew playlist if there's a spot spare

soggyinvert
  • soggyinvert

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:24 PM

More than welcome to join one if our sessions. We have good racers and I will personally vouch for APEX Stalkers to be a great crew. Just let me know if your PSN or GT and I'll see what I can do.

Cheers TBC, it's always great when you see someone vouching for the competition, I don't see that kinda maturity on this forum much

ToBContinued08
  • ToBContinued08

Red Rum Racing

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:04 PM

Cant remember, are you PS3 or Nobox?

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:07 PM

As far as the crew colors go RRR is red...however we dont require members to have thier cars colored crew. I for one have paid hundreds of thousands on pearlescant paint jobs and would just as soon run a stock car in a custom race before I go repainting cars.

SurlyOldManMN
  • SurlyOldManMN

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:40 PM

Got some good laps in with Luap last night on my home turf.   :beerhat:

Curlypyebs
  • Curlypyebs

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:49 AM

Cant remember, are you PS3 or Nobox?

It's cool you answered me on the Red Rum forum

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:28 AM

Cheers TBC, it's always great when you see someone vouching for the competition, I don't see that kinda maturity on this forum much

that's how we roll dude,

whats more important... spending all our time trying to compete for the same people (i.e clean racers) to join our individual crews... or spending our time competing on the track with clean racers regardless of crew...??

after all both our crews are "specialized" in clean racing, its what brought us together and what defines us... if i was on my own in a lobby full of apex guys i know im safe :) ... The same goes for the DDZN (D1rty12) crew, ive been in a room with 7 of their racers and had a blast... there all really good and challenging racers, without the need for dirty (despite their name) tactics on the racetrack

people are free to make a choice what crew they are in, hell they can be in both Apex, Red Rum and DDZN if they want to be IMO..  theres a great deal of power in co-operation and we (RRR1) have 93 members, You guys (APEX) have 228 ps3 and 22 Xbox, DDZN have 79.... thats a lot of clean racers and a pretty sizable, mature gaming community... we all benefit when we work together.

• Nitty Don, Gazziboy, cloudfuel and 1 other like this

soggyinvert
  • soggyinvert

Playa

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:29 AM

Exactly right Mo Seph, well spoken! I'll definitely have to get in touch with some of the DDZN guys as well

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:36 PM

Hello Soggy !!

Cuz05
  • Cuz05

~RRR1~

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:01 PM

Excellent community spirit! Great to have so many choices and so many players connected. I had a hard time getting decent numbers in consecutive jobs before hooking up with RRR.
With Don on my FL its even better, hooked up with a good number DDZN last night but connection betrayed me. Had a crack at the new capture mode, good to see the 2 RRR members present were defaulted to the same team (we showed em, hehe). Was then holding a solid 2nd in Dons caddy race before getting booted off PSN halfway round the 2nd and last lap, GRRR! It's a fun race, top tip, pick a Faggio, couldn't catch the one in 1st, lol.

soggyinvert
  • soggyinvert

Playa

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:36 PM Edited by soggyinvert, 19 December 2013 - 02:36 PM.

Hello Nitty! well i mean more DDZN members i should say!

We should get some crew v crew stuff going man, or some meets or something

Cuz05, whatever you do don't race them on hills! i raced a crew member the other day around the vineyard, he had a caddy, i had a faggio, i literally had to stop it at the base of some hills and walk it backwards up the hill!!! Was the funniest/saddest thing you've ever seen!!

• Cuz05 likes this

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:55 PM

its all about the community and that extends to more than just any one individual, or any one crew... if i do auto invite and don joins im nearly guaranteed a full lobby lol... best of all its always clean and fair played... get worried about ever being in a DM with him tho, guys got a deadeye shot on FA lol

Gazziboy
  • Gazziboy

Thug

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 04:23 PM

Guys. You guys f*cking rock.

• mo-seph likes this

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 04:31 PM Edited by mo-seph, 19 December 2013 - 04:31 PM.

Guys. You guys f*cking rock.

your not so bad yourself gazzi :p, your certainly fast on the track... u about tonight buddy? i got some game time

Gazziboy
  • Gazziboy

Thug

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 05:00 PM

If the Don is on, he hosts and spamvites everyone I'll probably be on.

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 20 December 2013 - 01:02 PM Edited by Nitty Don, 20 December 2013 - 01:03 PM.

Love to spaminvite, unfortunately I was out getting drunk last night !! on all night tonight though :)

Only thing I worry about with spaminvite is the quality of racers that join are not vetted, but I always give them the benefit of the doubt, if someone mentions in chat that so & so was ramming them, driving backwards, the offender gets kicked at the next lobby :)

rampage08
  • rampage08

I do not fear, for you are with me...

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:54 PM

How do i join this crew ? Been looking for a race crew for a long time. Used to join Apex Stalker but never actually meet the guys or even have one race againts them (which i have been waiting for :( )

soggyinvert
  • soggyinvert

Playa

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:01 PM Edited by soggyinvert, 21 December 2013 - 01:02 PM.

How do i join this crew ? Been looking for a race crew for a long time. Used to join Apex Stalker but never actually meet the guys or even have one race againts them (which i have been waiting for :( )

Sorry to hear that bro, Aussie by chance, I am and i need to wake up at 6 to race with the majority of the crew.

Nevermind anyway, Red Rum is a great choice, well organised and very quick.

Apex and RRR race regularly these days so you might not be waiting that long ;)

rampage08
  • rampage08

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:10 PM

Sorry to hear that bro, Aussie by chance, I am and i need to wake up at 6 to race with the majority of the crew.

Nevermind anyway, Red Rum is a great choice, well organised and very quick.

Apex and RRR race regularly these days so you might not be waiting that long ;)

So is there any requirement to join this crew ? Now i dont have a lot of time to play so maybe i wont show up very often. Thats why i'm in need to race with fair guys on the go since i cant afford to keep looking for clean random racers. That and i'm on GMT +7 timeline so thats one of the reason why its hard to show up in crew meets.

Just another question, you guys race muscles too right ?

soggyinvert
  • soggyinvert

Playa

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:24 PM Edited by soggyinvert, 21 December 2013 - 01:30 PM.

You mean to join RRR? I'm not familiar but I believe they run induction sessions or something, im not familiar, please donnt quote me, check their forum

I would suggest trying RRR, Dont forget to look at the approved racers thread too

http://gtaforums.com...hread-ps3-xbox/

rampage08
  • rampage08

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:47 PM

You mean to join RRR? I'm not familiar but I believe they run induction sessions or something, im not familiar, please donnt quote me, check their forum

I would suggest trying RRR, Dont forget to look at the approved racers thread too
http://gtaforums.com...hread-ps3-xbox/

Alright will do, eah i tried the approved racers but haven't got any answer yet so i try RRR. Thanks man.

Marco veddi
  • Marco veddi

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:59 PM

Hey guys would like to get my race on with some good racers if anyone is interested. Add me.

Xbox live Marco Veddi

Cuz05
  • Cuz05

~RRR1~

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 December 2013 - 04:10 PM

Hey chaps, you will get a response so do check back. There is quite a lot for the head honchos to keep on top of these days, with the RRR forum, various GTAF threads and regular crew action. Try requesting an invite on the Social Club crew page or follow the link to the RRR site that you'll find in the crew status, just search Red Rum Racing.

Induction sessions are run weekly, the day depends on your platform and time zone. The latter should not be a problem as we've got members all over the world and we all keep odd hours.

Marco veddi
  • Marco veddi

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 06:28 PM

Thanks for the heads up will search em on the social hub and get the ball rolling.

T0lly
  • T0lly

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 11:27 PM

Hey guys would like to get my race on with some good racers if anyone is interested. Add me.

Xbox live Marco Veddi

If you are on PS3, send me a message. will be on most the weekend.

ToBContinued08
  • ToBContinued08

Red Rum Racing

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:47 PM

Sorry for the late responses guys. Focusing on the new RedRum forum, dealing with the chaos of the holidays, and general game play, time has been a little scarce. If you want to run some races, post your PSN/GT and we will get to you as quick as we can. 

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:26 PM

Yes yes...sorry have been extremely busy. First off I would like to share in the earlier discussion of community and clean racing. I fully agree...I don't really care what tag they are wearing, having a known group of racers to trust and race with is my highest priority.

I really need to see about adding some more of the APEX folks to my friends list...I have only really had contact with 2 of them. I understand the Xbox APEX crew is a bit smaller. Does DDZN have an Xbox division?

For the folks liking what the hear and looking for more information please visit our forums.

|

|

v

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users