4 replies to this topic
sukmieazz
  • sukmieazz

Put out to pasture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 November 2013 - 02:04 AM

WARNING: SPOILERS START HERE

It has been known for a while that a member of the Griffin family would die during season 12 of Family Guy.
Peter was the star of the show, so his death was unlikely. Lois wasn't important, so her death was fully possible and wouldn't cause much drama. Meg was always the odd man out that was occasionally suicidal, so her death was the most obvious choice, but that would be too obvious. Chris was an idiot that could probably get himself killed doing something stupid. Stewie is a baby and had so many fans that his death would have received a ton of backlash. Brian was a dog and, as many of us unfortunately know, dogs tend to die easier than humans and with less emotional impact.
They can die from disease, eating chocolate, being put down for causing trouble or..... Getting hit by a car.
Brian Griffin was the family member that was killed in the episode "Life of Brian". He was hit by a car after Stewie destroyed his time machine and his time machine part supply guy was murdered, preventing the construction of a new one.
I for one, am not happy at all with Brian's death. I, along with hundreds of thousands of others, have petitioned to bring back Brian. He was not just a dog, but a relatable and down to earth character that added to Stewie's character in their multiple trips (Road to y

sukmieazz
  • sukmieazz

Put out to pasture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 November 2013 - 02:06 AM

Oops, accidentally posted early. Anyways, I was saying...
(Road to Rhode Island, Road to the Multiverse)
How do you feel about Brian's death?

Death2Drugs
  • Death2Drugs

Wanna milky?

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:17 AM

I really haven't watched Family Guy in some time, though I've heard about the episode. I'll watch it later if I can.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:17 AM

search the forum first.

it's already being discussed right here: http://gtaforums.com...y-fans-spolier/

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Your self proclaimed GTA forums DJ!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:02 AM

I honestly think it will be the end of family guy unless they decide to write Brian back in it is a cartoon after all

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users