» «
Photo

Franklin's mystery dog

34 replies to this topic

El Viruz Ántrax 5-7

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:06 PM

Okay - Bye then! Go and change topics on an RDR forum.

Good idea. Considering most post aren't about what sucks in red dead redemption because GTA5 has nothing good to chat about after the story or for online and not to forget the sh*t updates for online without any for SP updates.

GTA5, should been simple. Make it about SP first like they did with Red a Dead Redemption and slowly bring in online updates that couldn't or wouldn't been any use in SP as it already is setup just as good as it's online if you purchased the DLC before the red dead game of the year edition come out.

daliakiller
  • daliakiller

weed farmer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:29 PM

Okay - Bye then! Go and change topics on an RDR forum.

Good idea. Considering most post aren't about what sucks in red dead redemption because GTA5 has nothing good to chat about after the story or for online and not to forget the sh*t updates for online without any for SP updates.

GTA5, should been simple. Make it about SP first like they did with Red a Dead Redemption and slowly bring in online updates that couldn't or wouldn't been any use in SP as it already is setup just as good as it's online if you purchased the DLC before the red dead game of the year edition come out.

After i beat the story, i have only seen 2 or 3 random events.. in RDR they are ALL OVER THE MAP, every time.. RDR indeed feels more alive than V. Still being a masterpiece of a game, but if they took the same effort developing V as they did with RDR, we would certainly have a way better game.

RememberToTaper
  • RememberToTaper

PUSH through the BURN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 04:41 PM

It may sound like a weird theory, but remember the guy (or more so the supernatural being) from the "I Know You" stranger arc in Red Dead Redemption? Maybe it's the same (or a similar) entity that can take many forms?

Dog.......is "God" spelled in reversed

:panic:

• Gunslinger_GK likes this

Vulgar_Monkey
  • Vulgar_Monkey

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 08:16 PM

I only just noticed this.....but the last time franklin sees the dog (unforseen consequences), he actually greets it with a fist/paw bump.

rose313
  • rose313

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:12 AM

Franklin is the Dog Whisperer. He talks to and seems to be able to understand Chop too. I think he's just supposed to be really good with dogs.  

This, I love it when he calls dogs his "little homies." Even animals he hits while driving, he'll say "watch out little buddy" or similar.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users