Photo

Game File Mystery Hunt...

3,347 replies to this topic
ioloroberts
  • ioloroberts

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 February 2014 - 07:49 PM

Another was giving a guy a lift and receiving information about an easter egg...

I recognise these boards are rife with repetition, but do you mind elaborating on this one?

tadd
  • tadd

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/gamesmaster2014/

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:22 PM

i will go one better...

in the file common/data/gta5_cache_c.dat is the info...

</storyDescription><missionId>RE48</missionId><played>false</played><adminToPlay>false</adminToPlay><percentageComplete>25</percentageComplete><designerInitials>CMcM</designerInitials><projectedAttempts>0.0</projectedAttempts><projectedAttemptsMin>0.0</projectedAttemptsMin><projectedAttemptsMax>0.0</projectedAttemptsMax><variantNumber>0</variantNumber><inactive>false</inactive><singleplayer>false</singleplayer></mission><mission><id>29249</id><name>RE - Wanderer</name><description>Player has to return guy home using description of which way to go.</description><scriptName>re_wanderer.sc</scriptName><issues></issues><storyDescription>bit of info for a pickup/easter egg.</storyDescription><missionId>RE59</missionId><played>false</played><adminToPlay>false</adminToPlay><percentageComplete>0</percentageComplete><designerInitials>CMcM</designerInitials><projectedAttempts>0.0</projectedAttempts><projectedAttemptsMin>0.0</projectedAttemptsMin><projectedAttemptsMax>0.0</projectedAttemptsMax><variantNumber>0</variantNumber><inactive>false</inactive><singleplayer>false</singleplayer></mission><mission><id>30101</id>

I will let you all reformat and pick it apart but that is the mission I was referring to :)

SonofUgly
  • SonofUgly

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:23 PM

So much utter tripe spouted in these threads. The source article for all of this "cut missions" talk comes from here,

Actually all my sources are listed here - scroll down to the cut content section, every bold filename is the source for everything I mentioned in that paragraph.

There's a horse track. There were gonna be horse races at launch but it wasn't ready, so it will be DLC. That's all there is to the horses.

And there's also some info listed in there about horses as well, a lot more than just a race track.

tadd
  • tadd

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:32 PM Edited by tadd, 14 February 2014 - 08:34 PM.

<name>RE - Wanderer</name><description>Player has to return guy home using description of which way to go.</description><scriptName>re_wanderer.sc</scriptName><issues></issues><storyDescription>bit of info for a pickup/easter egg.</storyDescription><missionId>RE59</missionId>

Is obviously the interesting part (just for the people who dont want to read what i pasted)

Reoze? Tom? re_wanderer.xsc?

SonofUgly
  • SonofUgly

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:41 PM

Reoze? Tom? re_wanderer.xsc?

There is no re_wanderer.xsc, so it was probably cut.

tadd
  • tadd

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:44 PM

Was kinda my point lol

Superlemon apparently attacked us for mentioning cut content... i was just showing him and others we can back up our claims here :p this isnt decoding the mural lol ;)

ioloroberts
  • ioloroberts

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:52 PM

i will go one better...

in the file common/data/gta5_cache_c.dat is the info...

<wallofprogrammingcode>

I will let you all reformat and pick it apart but that is the mission I was referring to :)

Thanks a lot for that! 

tadd
  • tadd

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:55 PM

No prob mate :)

Lead
  • Lead

Im leaving Gtaforums soon.Bye.

• BUSTED!
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 14 February 2014 - 10:49 PM

Have you guys found what spsmall and spmed is? I miss that part

tadd
  • tadd

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2014 - 10:58 PM Edited by tadd, 14 February 2014 - 10:59 PM.

Nope sorry bro... all we know so far is that the handling MAY be like either a chopper, ufo or jetpack lol

Doesnt handle like a plane, put it that way :p

A description of its handling can be found early on in this topic :)

Lead
  • Lead

• BUSTED!
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 14 February 2014 - 11:10 PM

Could it be a state of character when he is crawling under a car ? I mean when you get stuck under something your character crawls out of it but sometimes it just teleports

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2014 - 11:26 PM

I bet you the egg is cut, the whole mystery was cut, I deduce

Everything but the mural? I think R* would've cut that too. 

DoubleOrNothing123
  • DoubleOrNothing123

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 February 2014 - 11:43 PM

can anyone give me a download link for the the game files?

Glokon
  • Glokon

Woah!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 February 2014 - 11:47 PM Edited by Glokon, 14 February 2014 - 11:57 PM.

No that would be piracy and not allowed in this forum, you will have to get them yourself from your game disc.

Please do not ask how, its covered in depth in this thread and forum.

DoubleOrNothing123
  • DoubleOrNothing123

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 February 2014 - 12:17 AM

No that would be piracy and not allowed in this forum, you will have to get them yourself from your game disc.

Please do not ask how, its covered in depth in this thread and forum.

i bought mine off the psn store, i dont have a disc.

Darthwill
  • Darthwill

BUSTED!! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

• BUSTED!
  • Unknown

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:17 AM

Guys the mystery might be finally near thanx to these guys from CVG on Youtube Heres Link or Video if link fails because of my PS3. 

The interesting thing is these things found by anagrams.

Can we Hash this into Natives? Jetpack_Confirmed_In_His_Grave

If these are true we may have finally finished this mystery. *Fingers Crossed* :)

• Trevors-Mums-Clit and oSEVENo like this

llCreator
  • llCreator

Programmer

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:17 AM Edited by llCreator, 15 February 2014 - 04:29 AM.

Maybe this?

sPush "SPECIAL_EVIL_UFO_DEATH_RAY"
sPush   "AZ_SPECIAL_UFO_03"
CallNative   0xBFABD872 1 1
[email protected]
imm0
sPush   "AZ_SPECIAL_UFO_03"
imm0
imm1
CallNative   0x2849CAC9 3 0
:Label 120
CallNative   terminate_this_thread 0 0
ret   0 0

LiquidNitrogen
  • LiquidNitrogen

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:03 AM

The deathray has been talked about before and isn't used in game so far

datsuperlemonhaze
  • datsuperlemonhaze

Skeptosardonicus

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:25 AM

Actually all my sources are listed here - scroll down to the cut content section, every bold filename is the source for everything I mentioned in that paragraph.

Excuse me; at 7am, shortly before passing out after a night of fruitless hunting, I was quite literally 'off my meds'.

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:40 AM

Guys the mystery might be finally near thanx to these guys from CVG on Youtube Heres Link or Video if link fails because of my PS3. 

The interesting thing is these things found by anagrams.

Can we Hash this into Natives? Jetpack_Confirmed_In_His_Grave

If these are true we may have finally finished this mystery. *Fingers Crossed* :)

Bury the Hatchet mission anyone?

tadd
  • tadd

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:33 AM

@mo... it is vehicle handling so not going to be anything to do with player movement IMHO :)

@the CVG stuff... thieving bastards lol that hunt was started and talked about here... then as usual reddit got their claws in and now cvg have stolen it from reddit... he even says WE found this and WE found that... they used to give credit? What happened? Anyway... game files people, game files!! Back on topic please :)

brothan323
  • brothan323

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:56 AM Edited by brothan323, 15 February 2014 - 08:59 AM.

I bet you the egg is cut, the whole mystery was cut, I deduce

Everything but the mural? I think R* would've cut that too. 

You sure about that bro? How do you know the mural even relates to this "mystery", hmm? Because if the mystery is cut and the mural isn't cut, the mural is obviously NOT part of the mystery. Even then, they could of left it in as something to hunt for, like in San Andreas

backfromthestorm
  • backfromthestorm

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:18 AM

Is it at all possible to replace the egg .xdr with one for an object that's a lot bigger.. or even make one, for the purpose of giving away it's location, say, a 200ft pole that could be seen from just about anywhere? 

I'm guessing it's no where near as simple as swapping images...  But is the above a possibility?

tadd
  • tadd

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:28 AM

Lol believe it or not... our good old friend GTA_BUMHOFFER changed the egg for the maze bank building... he could not find it in game though :(

But all this does is confirm our suspicions that the egg is inside something (a room, a vehicle, a shipping container etc...)

It has been tried though lol

I thought about writing a script to make it play sound as loud as possible so we could hear it and find it... wouldnt be easy though and it may only end up playing the sound inside the room or place it is and not heard from outside :/

We will get it though, even if we can only confirm it is cut, we will find out what is was or is :)
  • Darthwill likes this

Naznesss
  • Naznesss

GTA IV: Los Santos Dev Team Member

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:30 AM

Well can't say it's yours but they should had credited you guys.

Fun De Panda
  • Fun De Panda

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Knowledgable [GTA] 2015
    Most Helpful Member 2015
    Coolest Member 2015

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:28 AM Edited by funmw2, 26 July 2014 - 05:05 AM.

Mad Bull gta
  • Mad Bull gta

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 11:16 AM

Lol believe it or not... our good old friend GTA_BUMHOFFER changed the egg for the maze bank building... he could not find it in game though :(

But all this does is confirm our suspicions that the egg is inside something (a room, a vehicle, a shipping container etc...)

It has been tried though lol

I thought about writing a script to make it play sound as loud as possible so we could hear it and find it... wouldnt be easy though and it may only end up playing the sound inside the room or place it is and not heard from outside :/

We will get it though, even if we can only confirm it is cut, we will find out what is was or is :)

Hi what if the egg is underwater at the depest we could go? Would the maze bank still be above the water?
Is it possible that when we change it for the bank, could we make it go though walls? Not sure if it's possible.

tadd
  • tadd

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 12:02 PM

You make a good point mad bull, but i dont think it is possible :(

Lead
  • Lead

• BUSTED!
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 15 February 2014 - 12:40 PM

If egg is in interior then that interior may be a room full of alien stuff hidden in game and can be only entered if you trigger something and maybe in unused interior

Lead
  • Lead

• BUSTED!
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:17 PM

Have you guys seen this ? ECB2 found this fake interiors maybe cut interior of fort zancudo underground base that you can go with bunker elevator http://thechiliadmys...read.php?tid=33

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users