Photo

Karin Intruder location?

17 replies to this topic
RichNuggetBmw
  • RichNuggetBmw

I Whacked Tony

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:27 PM

where can I find the Karin intruder from gta Iv?

Cobra N
  • Cobra N

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:31 PM

I've found it by the docks in the car park near where you take cars fro Simeon, or sometimes near the LS Customs near 'Down the Drain' race.

Ice Tytan
  • Ice Tytan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:34 PM

I found mine by going into a Closed Crew Session and searching around the docks, the bridge in particular. Its also said to be found near the airport LSC.

• GOD_Fate likes this

Mart1001
  • Mart1001

Peon

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:38 PM

Oh god...not this again lol

Around the docks but it's very rare. I found mine at the stop barrier/guard box.

Coruscation
  • Coruscation

Trying to remain objective.

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:40 PM

Found a huge amount of them (six in the parking lot) alongside the skirts of Paleto Bay near the Ammunation. Drove it the whole 6 miles back.

Canucks555
  • Canucks555

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:43 PM

Are you the guy who said that it takes ten plus sticky bomb runs to kill a tank?

North end of the map (those little islands) are loaded with them.

:miranda:

twurk
  • twurk

let's go to da phonez real quick

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 December 2013 - 04:57 PM Edited by TWERKSCOPEZ, 14 December 2013 - 04:58 PM.

bump

Have anyone even seen it after the latest (1.07) patch? I mean, hell, I looked everywhere people suggested: near the airport LSC, in the "secret" parking lot behind a hangar in the airport, docks, LSC that is somewhat near the docks, Lester's house, prison parking lot, area around the ammunation w/ shooting range, I think I switched sessions like a million times. I tried replaying Gerald's "Gassed up" (or whatever it's called) and Lester's "Four Trailers". Nothing. I'm starting to think that this damn car just doesn't exist anymore. I'm also starting to question my sanity.

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:10 PM

I've only ever seen them in closed crew sessions, and even then, that was only twice.

Hoosierdaddy76
  • Hoosierdaddy76

Are friends electric?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:58 PM

I've been having about the same luck with getting a Rancher XL. I think it comes down to whether someone in your session has one in their garage as to whether they spawn. When I had a snowy Rancher, I'd see them quite often. Been looking for a replacement ever since 1.07 without any luck.

Barcodee
  • Barcodee

Trick

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:59 PM

I find rarer cars when it's invite only and only me.

leinasan
  • leinasan

Everything She Wants

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:29 PM

I've been having about the same luck with getting a Rancher XL. I think it comes down to whether someone in your session has one in their garage as to whether they spawn. When I had a snowy Rancher, I'd see them quite often. Been looking for a replacement ever since 1.07 without any luck.

I'm also looking for a Rancher XL, where are the spots you check? I know it's supposed to spawn behind the hangars at the airport but are there other good locations to check?

To the OP, check the southern part of the map close to the docks area while driving a sedan. Or you can do a mission for Lester, 4 Trailers, an Intruder spawns by his warehouse and if you're siting on it when the mission ends you will still be driving it when you return to free mode.

twurk
  • twurk

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:34 PM

Or you can do a mission for Lester, 4 Trailers, an Intruder spawns by his warehouse and if you're siting on it when the mission ends you will still be driving it when you return to free mode.

It doesn't spawn there, I've beaten that mission at least 5 times.

Hoosierdaddy76
  • Hoosierdaddy76

Are friends electric?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:59 PM

I'm also looking for a Rancher XL, where are the spots you check? I know it's supposed to spawn behind the hangars at the airport but are there other good locations to check?

Been checking docks and industrial sections of los Santos. Also, the area near Echo Park. Been driving every different type of vehicle I can think of and at every different time of day and haven't caught sight of one in two night of trying. Have also tried airport, but I haven't seen any vehicles at all where it's supposed to be, so have cut it out of my circle of spawn checks.

Argonaut
  • Argonaut

what did he mean by this

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 December 2013 - 07:06 PM Edited by Argonaut, 14 December 2013 - 07:22 PM.

bump

Have anyone even seen it after the latest (1.07) patch? I mean, hell, I looked everywhere people suggested: near the airport LSC, in the "secret" parking lot behind a hangar in the airport, docks, LSC that is somewhat near the docks, Lester's house, prison parking lot, area around the ammunation w/ shooting range, I think I switched sessions like a million times. I tried replaying Gerald's "Gassed up" (or whatever it's called) and Lester's "Four Trailers". Nothing. I'm starting to think that this damn car just doesn't exist anymore. I'm also starting to question my sanity.

Exactly the same feeling when I tried looking for my Voodoo for days. One time I spawned in from a race around Grove Street/Strawberry area and about three were stopping at the traffic lights. Got mine with 000 on the end of the numberplate, so if you see me racing a white Intruder in a race, it's mine!

Yes, they do spawn. Found a couple on the highway, shame the spoiler changes the Supercharged V8 bit to the VX logo. Oh well, means it's sportier. :D

Kelly Marshall
  • Kelly Marshall

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:54 PM

I have a Rancher XL that I found while searching for the Intruder. I'm willing to trade for an Intruder.

twurk
  • twurk

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:05 PM

After cruising in invite-only session for ~half an hour I finally found it. It was on that bridge to the terminal.
Seems like 1.08 fixed spawn cycles or something, since I've also seen a Youga, Phoenix, Rancher XL, Sultan and a sh*t-ton of different trucks. I haven't seen any trucks in free roam like since 1.06.

Kelly Marshall
  • Kelly Marshall

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:33 PM

Same here. Literally just found it going towards the terminal on the bridge about a half hour into playing a closed session.

• Danes32 likes this

DangerZone77
  • DangerZone77

ninja not ninjer

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:46 PM

I see lots in the ghetto. Just drive around any sedan and they pop up fast. Usually when I do closed crew sessions and drive in my Tailgater they spawn in Vinewood too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users