Quantcast

» «
Photo

killing other players is what it's all about.

361 replies to this topic
Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 07:56 PM

Yeah I know you can race and whatever, but the main reason is to kill other players. 

I kill other players after finishing missions with them. I beat two guys at golf then after gunned them both down with my combat gun and drove off. I use my tank and blow people up, I couldn't care less if it costs me money and taking out their PV. 

I reverae back in my Entity and shoot people. Let them blow me up and pay up. I drive my PV into other tanks.

Its all fun, and if someone kills me I don't take it personally. I even kill my own crew members.

You control a criminal thug. All this loyalty and playing the game fair is stupid. I have a shoot on sight policy and it's not going to change.

• ElBarrioKing, CoachDub25, craigdyid and 12 others like this

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 November 2013 - 07:57 PM

POPULAR

You're the type of player I will spend my millions on killing you over and over and instructing my crew to do the same.
You're also the reason GTAONLINE sucks.
  • Toke, CynicalRise, WeAreHuman and 48 others like this

Chrissy_Rissy
  • Chrissy_Rissy

Pimp

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 07:59 PM

And what I read from that is, you sir are a dick. 

• scrublord, The Rangler, Shadowfennekin and 14 others like this

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 07:59 PM

*yawn*

• brooklyn718, Shadowfennekin, Spadge and 2 others like this

OptionalZero
  • OptionalZero

Opt_0

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:01 PM

You do not speak for everyone.

• GTAVMichael, goldadderXD, Entice and 1 other like this

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:02 PM Edited by Ninjambie, 28 November 2013 - 08:02 PM.

That's all good until you run into someone like me, who stays broke. You'll be paying your own premium while I blow your sh*t up over and over again.

• don ovdi' island and DrRockso26 like this

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:03 PM

You're the type of player I will spend my millions on killing you over and over and instructing my crew to do the same.

you wouldn't get the chance. I'd take you out and disappear into another session. 

• NukedPratorian, rapidwiz and Zapp like this

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:06 PM

That's all good until you run into someone like me, who stays broke. You'll be paying your own premium while I blow your sh*t up over and over again.

If that happened once i'd pick on someone else. If you kill me i'm not gonna chase you down. I go for who's closest, unless it's a tank of course.

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:07 PM

The only thing I don't agree with is, is the part where you killed people after a round of golf. That's taking it too far, and I grief the sh*t out of people.
  • ArmorKingHunter and DeucesR like this

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:10 PM

The only thing I don't agree with is, is the part where you killed people after a round of golf. That's taking it too far, and I grief the sh*t out of people.

I was the host, which makes it even more despicable I know. Not to mention they were low ranks.

• pete_95973 likes this

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:10 PM Edited by LeSuede, 28 November 2013 - 08:13 PM.

OP is honest. Why even pretend freeroam is about being friendly to other players ?

It is with your friends, but not with randoms. There is the occasional random that gets befriended here and there, but the rest is fair game. Why should I take extra care not to kill you ? 80% of people in the game don't even have a mic.

If you can't speak or hear me, you're just an NPC with advanced AI lol. I have zero problem killing mute players.

• don ovdi' island, biggsull, Maximus_ and 4 others like this

Nocturnaldemon
  • Nocturnaldemon

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:11 PM

Just a troll people, nothing to see here move along.

• PkUnzipper, ZeroF0rce, sportbikepilot369 and 6 others like this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:12 PM

I grief the sh*t out of people.

YouDontSayBlackSS.png

• LL Cool L likes this

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:15 PM

you wouldn't get the chance. I'd take you out and disappear into another session. 

No, I definitely would, once I catch your XBL or PSN, I will always be able to find you.
  • Sunblessed likes this

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:16 PM

I was the host, which makes it even more despicable I know. Not to mention they were low ranks.

I don't kill people after any missions unless they f*cked the mission up either on purpose or because they were retards.

But golf? There's two less players that I can play with some time and golfers are hard to find.

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:16 PM

No, I definitely would, once I catch your XBL or PSN, I will always be able to find you.

You'd be suprised to know I wouldn't be bothered in the slightest. 

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:17 PM

No obvious troll is obvious gif?

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:17 PM

How do you do this on PSN?

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:19 PM

BADASS

• hesselgren, Shadowfennekin, Cant-B-Faded and 2 others like this

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:20 PM

You'd be surprised to know you already are:
"you wouldn't get the chance. I'd take you out and disappear into another session. "

Quote for posterity.
  • sportbikepilot369 and sexboxlive like this

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:24 PM

You'd be surprised to know you already are:
"you wouldn't get the chance. I'd take you out and disappear into another session. "

Quote for posterity.

No just responding. I'd offer you and your crew a game of golf. 

Seriously though, I've had players kill me 3 or 4 times and not fussed.  

GTAO is about killing others players. The other stuff like races is just bonus material. 

Mart1001
  • Mart1001

Peon

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:27 PM

You so called griefers make me laugh. Majority of the time, noone's griefed, it's just a word you lamers use to your idiot friends who do the same thing to pretend that you're achieving something. You shoot us and we chase you, not because we're mad but, because that's what you do when someone shoots you. It's you guys that are actually griefed...so much so that you then call up your tank and when we snipe you out of that, you leave the session because you can't take the grief.

Then you come on these forums and tell your stories 'oh I shot a guy after a mission and he was so butthurt he chased me'...no, you shot him and so he wants to shoot you back...what did you think he would just walk the other way ? It's a game and he's playing it with you....if you're such a pussy that you run and hide or leave the session because you can't take the grief then so what ?

The fact that these attention seeking threads keep popping up tells you everything you need to know about who really gets grief in this game...me ? I'd rather just opine about the game and not how many lamers I've fragged today.

• WeAreHuman, Phyxsius-, The Rangler and 9 others like this

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:31 PM Edited by SecludedMemory, 28 November 2013 - 08:34 PM.

Well that just makes you a pussy. Your kill/death ratio must be pretty important to you, or you just can't handle a little heat. 

I'd love to whoop your ass in golf and handicap you with a club afterward, but sadly my list is full.

• CynicalRise and PkUnzipper like this

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:32 PM

I mentioned nothing about being a griefer. I find it strange how so many of you complain and whine about being killed on a 

GTA game. 

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:33 PM

Well that just makes you a pussy. 

No it doesn't. It makes him a pussy for calling all his crew, and also taking the game a little too seriously.

• KornbreadMaf1a likes this

muhmuhhuh
  • muhmuhhuh

Prankster

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:34 PM

Having a good fight can be fun no doubt. 

But I think the people who are all "DIE, DIE, DIE!" miss out on a lot of other good aspects of GTA. 

• GTAVMichael, Haisieo, vorxdargo and 3 others like this

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:44 PM

No it doesn't. It makes her a pussy for calling all her crew, and also taking the game a little too seriously.

This is a game, I can take it however seriously I want to.
The whole point of a crew is to get together and eliminate problems as a team.
You, would be a nuisance, therefore, if you kill me and or my crew for no reason, we will kill you until you leave, then, if we see you again, we'll just kill you.
  • WeAreHuman, Elric_Francis92 and El-Gaddafii like this

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:45 PM

How do you do this on PSN?

You don`t. That, or I am so blind that I am missing the "join game" option on recently met players.

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:46 PM

Having a good fight can be fun no doubt. 

But I think the people who are all "DIE, DIE, DIE!" miss out on a lot of other good aspects of GTA. 

IKR, flying, driving, sailing, missioning, hiring gigolos, etc.

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:48 PM

No it doesn't. It makes her a pussy for calling all her crew, and also taking the game a little too seriously.

This is a game, I can take it however seriously I want to.
The whole point of a crew is to get together and eliminate problems as a team.
You, would be a nuisance, therefore, if you kill me and or my crew for no reason, we will kill you until you leave, then, if we see you again, we'll just kill you.

I would apoligise, and then ask to join your crew. If you accept, I would then  gun you and your crew down and leave.

• EyeMacHunt likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users