Quantcast

» «
Photo

How MANY of you have used glitched to get money?

95 replies to this topic

Poll: Have You glitched for money? (233 member(s) have cast votes)

Yes or no?

1. Yes (128 votes [53.56%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 53.56%

2. No (111 votes [46.44%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 46.44%

Vote Guests cannot vote
600noodles
  • 600noodles

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 07:38 PM

i have. i recently started yesterday. 

the only reason i do it is because its unfair how rockstar lowered so much of the payouts on all the missions.. but what REALLY hit close to me, was how they lowered RP for SURVIVAL missions. 

those are the only missions i play, and when they take more than 15 minutes to complete, and they STILL lowere the rp... it just gets on my nerves how stingy they got. 

• TheIllaDopest, CHIEFSTA, PandaLambpaws and 2 others like this

GRINCH ASS BITCH
  • GRINCH ASS BITCH

Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 07:59 PM

I caved and ended up doing it last night on my alt so I could buy a stunt plane. Tried to be legit, R*, I tried. But when I have to spend 10-15 minutes doing some ridiculously-boring mission just to get 3.5k, then yeah, being "legit" is the least of my worries.

Of course, all of this could have been alleviated by actually trying to make fun, enjoyable missions (somehow I knew that this whole "500 missions :DDD" nonsense was too good to be true), but it seems like that's completely out of the question. I was actually sitting there during one of the loading screens after doing the glitch and thinking, "damn, this sh*t is boring as hell... but still better than playing one of those soul-grindingly monotonous missions." That's when you know that a developer has made some horrible decisions.
  • saintsrow, Ermac., Deathmaker158 and 4 others like this

Chrissy_Rissy
  • Chrissy_Rissy

Pimp

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:00 PM

Um um, I own a pink adder.

oo00oo00oo
  • oo00oo00oo

O.O

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:02 PM

How many of me?  Well, one of me has.

• Lamborghini1335, 600noodles, Kvothe and 1 other like this

Kprow11
  • Kprow11

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:08 PM Edited by Kprow11, 28 November 2013 - 08:09 PM.

I grinded a long 8 hours the first weekend to just buy my apartment 201k and commet with a few mods (like 300kish total) and then I realized why keep doing the same missions for 10-25k (the worthy missions) online needs more missions to choose from. Quit cod cuz too repetitive. Maybe SP is more for me than OP. But I made 6mil in 2 hours and online became much more fun. Being "legit" just kills your day by over playing to just gets f*cked over by a dude in a tank. I only get to play 5/10 hours a week cuz school/work. Some bud and my xbox is the best hour of the day ;)
  • 600noodles likes this

untichrist
  • untichrist

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:10 PM

I've puller in over 10 million all together, absolutly no glitching.

Thisguyherenow
  • Thisguyherenow

Zentornooooo !!

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:11 PM

nope.

Canucks555
  • Canucks555

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:12 PM Edited by Canucks555, 28 November 2013 - 08:14 PM.

There is no excuse.

There is a special place in the embers of hell for the glitchers...

The fire shall take you and your soul shall be shattered upon the rocks of the Nether.

~joking   lol  :)

Didn't glitch, dunna care if you did.

Game can be tedious and some people don't have time to play it the way it's supposed to be played.

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:15 PM

I can't be bothered to glitch. Besides I own the best supercars, have 9 cars in my garage and now looking to get some more planes and choppers. 

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:19 PM

That is a public poll and a few members here have taken to reporting gamertags. Don't ask, don't tell.
  • Deathmaker158, NukedPratorian and Eddie_INTV like this

oo00oo00oo
  • oo00oo00oo

O.O

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:24 PM

That is a public poll and a few members here have taken to reporting gamertags. Don't ask, don't tell.

yep, cuz that's real.  hey, by the way, how's jesus?

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:31 PM

yep, cuz that's real.  hey, by the way, how's jesus?

Wtf are you babbling on about?

Kprow11
  • Kprow11

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:37 PM

Also my I add, I do not find GTA a competitive game (besides activities). To each his own about getting a few extra dollars. We all are trying to get a 10 car apartment and fill it with our favorite vehicles at the end of the day.

I also think the races are dumb, 1 lap at criminal minds? Ya ill pass.. most ppl who try and win have a modded car anyways. If you don't got a modded adder, then switch the vehicle type to the car you got modded.

Let the one who don't glitch have their fun. Let the ones who glitch have their fun.

And LOL at the dude bragging who made 10 mil "legit". Bet that took the time of a full time job, but hey we all aren't 17+ like the game requires.

LosoNYC
  • LosoNYC

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:38 PM

Yup & will continue to do so.

CalleSluggo
  • CalleSluggo

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:47 PM

Yes, why would one not do it seriously. Youre just making it worse if you dont + you support cockstar being complete money-whores.

600noodles
  • 600noodles

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:49 PM

I caved and ended up doing it last night on my alt so I could buy a stunt plane. Tried to be legit, R*, I tried. But when I have to spend 10-15 minutes doing some ridiculously-boring mission just to get 3.5k, then yeah, being "legit" is the least of my worries.

Of course, all of this could have been alleviated by actually trying to make fun, enjoyable missions (somehow I knew that this whole "500 missions :DDD" nonsense was too good to be true), but it seems like that's completely out of the question. I was actually sitting there during one of the loading screens after doing the glitch and thinking, "damn, this sh*t is boring as hell... but still better than playing one of those soul-grindingly monotonous missions." That's when you know that a developer has made some horrible decisions.

same here dude, i was so bored doing the glitch, but id still rather do that while listening to some tunes watching netflix on my other screen than do actual missions who pay less than 1% of the money i was making glitching.. 

i also thought, that how u KNOW the game sucks 

the only thing i spent my money on was full ammo on all my guns and full custom upgrades to my guns. it makes so much more of a difference. 

Kolourblynd
  • Kolourblynd

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:55 PM

Play Time: 5d 4h 24m

Total Earned:

$3,160,787

Deathmaker158
  • Deathmaker158

Thompson Terminator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:56 PM

"glichin is bad ur al gay 4 doin it so am gona report u becus i disagre" - 11 year old that has 10 days playing time.

I respect people that respect the fact that I can make my own choices without some "legit crusader" coming down on me. I personally glitched when I got bored of doing those repetitive missions that are torture to do. Now I drive around with my friends in a limo, and occasionally take out my tank to take out other people griefing in a tank. Having money is nice, especially when you use your powers for good.

• Eddie_INTV likes this

GambleGamble
  • GambleGamble

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 09:02 PM

lol no

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

He's coming for you...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 November 2013 - 09:14 PM

nope. Legit. Hiests should bring a good influx of cash. Not butthurt over mission payouts being leveled either. I play for fun and the money comes.

• FasterThanYou and Wallywhitehurst like this

swagbro
  • swagbro

$

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 09:15 PM

Yesno

600noodles
  • 600noodles

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 09:21 PM

nope. Legit. Hiests should bring a good influx of cash. Not butthurt over mission payouts being leveled either. I play for fun and the money comes.

i doubt heists will pay anything more than 50k, and im sure there is a time limit in between heists

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

may His darkness be your light

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 09:32 PM

Legit, never glitched anything in my life

:whistle:

DrRezard
  • DrRezard

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 10:01 PM

Here's the real problem, IMHO:

Rockstar wanted everyone to level slowly and accumulate their wealth over a course of time that they would release the full content of the game (heists, etc...).  Fact is, most people feel they waited long enough for the game to come out, and don't care to wait as they save up for "the good stuff".  Not if they can help it, anyway.

You don't need to glitch.  It's not like there's really that much you need to buy.  I don't think I'll every buy a Buzzard, only to have it delivered to a helipad that ALWAYS spawns one on it's own.  You don't need a million dollar car, cause cheap one's of the street full of upgrades with a good driver can out-run a tank, chopper or even an Adder.  Most guns are just for fun.  When it comes down to it, more range and projectile explosives rule all.  A quick-draw head-shot with the pistol can put a machine-gunner to shame, therefor armor is a joke in PvP.

I really can't believe some people are so broke in-game.  Even after the patch, there's plenty of cash to be made fast, you just gotta be creative and diligent.  :)

• Judas0ne likes this

gulsh
  • gulsh

cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 November 2013 - 10:03 PM

I have 6 billion so yes i have 

• Kvothe likes this

TheWhiteKnight
  • TheWhiteKnight

Griefer Exterminator

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 November 2013 - 10:13 PM

I never really worry about money, i have not glitched in a month, i have enough luxury cars, tanks and arms to hold off griefers for years to come

sexboxlive
  • sexboxlive

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 11:23 PM

I made 5 million by playing how the game was intended. But then they lowered the payouts. I also noticed after I spent an arm and both legs armoring my garage they lowered the prices of the upgrades. Plus you can't sell super cars so I'm supposed to take it on the chin and ditch a half million dollar vehicle? I don't think so. Half my strength will you.. 

So I glitched a million to even out the universe. I also glitched to re insure my garage after I used the glitch to re arrange it. This should have been an option in the game, and you should be able to resell rims, like property for 50% of what you paid

Rockstar went so far out of their way to keep players broke and sell their cash cards its almost unbelievable. Who sells real estate for 50%? 50% PROFIT maybe. The lighting in LSC is so bad I wasted hundreds of thousands just checking to see how something looks in the daylight. Gone are the days of bringing coke to Gerald, even in GTA it doesnt make sense to slaughter 40 people for $1500. or 750, factor in ammo and or armor and do you profit at all? I'm sick of coveted

Bottom line is Rockstar turned into greedy pigs. And you would think a game about crime would attract those who enjoy breaking rules. But instead you have a bunch of scared little bitches who want to play tough, but only within those rules. They cry and moan at anyone elses "perceived" advantage instead of seizing the opportunity for themselves. They use it as an excuse to lose and are weaklings in real life that resent themselves for being so weak, but are too weak to do anything about it

So go ahead and tell on me, people who report gamer tags. You are the sheep, and I am the wolf. And my money has nothing to do with the fact I am better than you

at GTA online lol

• TheIllaDopest, Deathmaker158, RAS_ZeroZ and 3 others like this

GTA_Girl84
  • GTA_Girl84

Prankster

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 12:11 AM Edited by GTA_Girl84, 29 November 2013 - 12:12 AM.

No, no glitching for me. I've saved my
Pennies from day dot and just bought a couple of super cars.

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 November 2013 - 12:17 AM

Does playing with a group of friends and spam calling Martin nonstop to get rooftop rumble and farming it for hours on end count as glitching? Got to rank 212 off dat and races.

BienQueLEnfer
  • BienQueLEnfer

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 12:29 AM

Yep, i had finally earned 1 mil legitly & the update to lower payouts came so i just said f*ck this. Glitched me around 40 mil total lol, im living pretty comfortably with a garage full of cars i bought, all clothing in the game, 20 mil cash, & a bunch of planes, boats, & other vehicles. Im done glitching now that i pretty much have everything i could possibly want at my disposal

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users