Quantcast

» «
Photo

Anyone know of a way to force-spawn Fusilade in single player?

76 replies to this topic
xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:47 PM

Yeah I'm pretty sure the GT and Exemplar are the same car, just one has four doors, and the Exemplar probably doesn't have as many custom options.

Do you ever use cheats just for fun, though? I love to combine fast run, super jump, explosive ammo, explosive melee attacks, moon gravity, and sometimes two levels of slow motion. That's a lot of fun.

I need to make a list of the cars I have in my four saves, but currently I'm taking pictures of the more unique-looking examples for the "Pimp My Whip" topic.

I'm doing a few of them as actual setups, like these:

hkRfNg5.jpg

HLfruPw.jpg

lHuea7W.jpg

Those last two required usage of my Cargobob. Actually, the Canis Mesa photo had to be taken from inside the chopper, not just dropping off the car.

I like this one too:

rBMYUlq.jpg

I want to land the jumbo jet from the airport on top of a skyscraper and get a photo of that.

Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:59 PM

The hell with it....I found the Rapid GT.  Used a grenade on my Exemplar to destroy and blow it up, modded the Rapid GT, and it's now in my garage, I am officially done looking for certain cars - I got everything I can possibly want now!  Really happy.  To find the Rapid GT, I just kept reloading my save, I did it four times before finding one, though.  And I ONLY found ONE, even when I got inside it to drive it, I saw maybe one or two max.  Usually if I am in lets say a Comet, I see 30 Comets just in a few blocks lol

Those pictures are really really nice, I like them a lot.  I see the Titan, must of got it via invincibility?  It takes a lot of time to get that from the military base in one piece and not shot down WITHOUT cheats.  Personally I never tried it because I watched Youtube first, and nobody said it can be saved, so I won't even bother trying for one until Rockstar patches the hanger position of vehicles.

No, I don't use any cheats even to dick around in, it takes the fun out of everything, really...Plus, I am invincible for an hour or longer in my Riot Truck...  :lol:

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:07 PM

Nah, I used the "Friend Request" mission glitch to play without police response so I could take the photo of the Carbonizzare at Fort Zancudo. Then right afterward I decided to fly the Titan again and try landing it on a mountain, it rolled off the first one (Josiah I think) but I was able to get it on that little hill, which is a part of Chiliad.

I prefer exploits to cheats, but I like having the codes around for the added variety.

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:21 PM

Oh yeah, that hunting mission turns off the wanted stars in Zancudo, I forgot, lol.  I just go in there full force with any of the three characters with any vehicle, even motorcycles.  The tanks are annoying the most when it comes to the military base, but I am ok with everything else in there, it's easy to escape, man.  I've stole everything from there with the four stars attached to me.

Try stealing the Titan without cheats, 90% of the time it results in failure since you gotta get to the Titan, maneuver it so it's on the runway not facing the hangers for the Lazer, then stear it down the runway and into the air, it's so big and slow that most times the Lazer will shoot you down, or you will get hit with one rocket and dodge the other rocket, I rarely seen people on Youtube get this their first try, it takes a lot a lot a lot of tries to get it.  To bad it's pointless as either of the three guys can't store it.  f*ck Rockstar lol

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:27 PM

Like I told you, I earn my way the first time without any cheats. My first Lazer was stolen clean, my first few tanks (after many tries), and yes my first Titan was stolen cheat-free as well (on the third try). My first jumbo jet thefts were done like that as well, which was very difficult (but now I own hangars so Michael and Franklin can go in there with no police response).

Unfortunately the Titan wasn't really worth stealing, but it's a good accomplishment, especially considering how fragile that thing is.

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:30 PM

Nah, I used the "Friend Request" mission glitch to play without police response so I could take the photo of the Carbonizzare at Fort Zancudo. Then right afterward I decided to fly the Titan again and try landing it on a mountain, it rolled off the first one (Josiah I think) but I was able to get it on that little hill, which is a part of Chiliad.

I prefer exploits to cheats, but I like having the codes around for the added variety.

Dude, the Carbonizzare is the rarest "normal" car in my game.  I have this saved as Franklin and modded in my garage, but I NEVER see this vehicle on the road as either character.  All this time looking for the Rapid GT and other vehicles, I STILL have not seen a Carbonizzare.  I actually see more Sultans, Futos, and Pheonix's than I do Carbonizzares, isn't that wierd?  I wonder what I am missing out of Sports Cars?  I guess just the Sultan and the Futo are the only two sports cars I don't have, but I dislike these cars, really boring imo compared to other sports cars.

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:32 PM

Like I told you, I earn my way the first time without any cheats. My first Lazer was stolen clean, my first few tanks (after many tries), and yes my first Titan was stolen cheat-free as well (on the third try). My first jumbo jet thefts were done like that as well, which was very difficult (but now I own hangars so Michael and Franklin can go in there with no police response).

Unfortunately the Titan wasn't really worth stealing, but it's a good accomplishment, especially considering how fragile that thing is.

So when you hit pause, and go to the one tab (I forget which one) but it says "Times Cheated" I believe and for my game, all three guys say Times Cheated: 0.  Your game save is like this?  With no cheats used and saved after cheating?

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:39 PM

Well now that I'm so far past finishing the game, I have definitely saved after using cheats, but it would have been at zero until after I finished the main missions (not like cheats would have been necessary anyway, the missions were pretty easy overall).

As for the Carbonizzare, since I have had it in my possession since early in the game (when Trevor moves into the beach condo with his cousin), I see it a lot. That makes me forget it's a fairly rare car.

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:56 PM

Well now that I'm so far past finishing the game, I have definitely saved after using cheats, but it would have been at zero until after I finished the main missions (not like cheats would have been necessary anyway, the missions were pretty easy overall).

As for the Carbonizzare, since I have had it in my possession since early in the game (when Trevor moves into the beach condo with his cousin), I see it a lot. That makes me forget it's a fairly rare car.

If I would use cheats, and I know I won't, I would activate them to use for a session, then turn off the game without saving so it goes back to as if you never typed any in.  I also think the main story missions were easy, but that is only 50% of the game.  For 100% completion there is a lot more to do.  You have it 100% or just 50-75% done?

I've seen the Carbonizzare also early on in the game like all the time, now that it's 100%, I rarely see it.  I did see it last week playing as Michael on the road driving, and stole it and got into it.  Before that, I didn't see it since I managed to find one as Franklin and mod it and save it in his garage, and that was 5 weeks ago, so as you can see, I've only saw one about a week ago for the first time within 5 weeks from getting it with Franklin, it's super hard to find and idk why.  Others say it's easy, others like myself, say it's hard.  Who knows, the spawning of cars in this game is so wierd.

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:03 PM Edited by xenorama, 03 December 2013 - 09:04 PM.

I'm at about 71% and that's enough for me (actually it recently cranked up a few percentages of a percent even though I didn't do anything, I don't get that).

I notice that the Bullet damn near stops spawning after beating the game, some thought it was a glitch that it stops spawning after you're done with Simeon, but I was still able to find one later on.

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:41 PM Edited by Militia, 04 December 2013 - 12:46 PM.

I'm at about 71% and that's enough for me (actually it recently cranked up a few percentages of a percent even though I didn't do anything, I don't get that).

I notice that the Bullet damn near stops spawning after beating the game, some thought it was a glitch that it stops spawning after you're done with Simeon, but I was still able to find one later on.

Vapid Bullet is easily my least favorite Super Car, it's traction sucks, it's breaking sucks, it's speed even sucks (compared to the other 6 Super Cars, the Coil is the next worst Super, and that even smokes the Bullet).

I see Bullets and Infernus' all the time, it's actually annoying.  The most abundant Super Cars I find are the Coil, Infernus, and Bullet.  Out of these three, I'd go with the Infernus.  But at the end of the day, it doesn't matter.  I already have all 7 super cars in my garages and safehouses, 4/7 are with Franklin.  2/7 are with Trevor, and 1/7 is with Michael.

Also, I think I own ever single "Sports" car too, except for two.  The Futo and the Sultan, and both of these look awful imo, they could be more "rare" than other Sports Cars, but I don't like them at all, so I don't need them.

I think I also have the best Sports Classics (JB 700, Z-Type, and Monroe) - The other few Sports Classics are SO slow and look like sh*t, imo.

I don't have the BEST Muscle Car, but I have my favorite, the Sabre Turbo, through speed tests on Youtube, the Ruiner is the fastest.  I NEVER seen the Ruiner yet, as well.

And for Coupes, I have only the Ocelot F620 which is not the best, but I love how it looks and customized it, plus it's super rare to find on the street how I found mine (and what do you know?  I always see them now, lol) and I have the Cognoscenti Cabrio which is in the top 3 for Coupes.  The best is the Exemplar in first place with speed tests, but I rather the Rapid GT, which I got now, so the Exemplar is gone.

I don't have any SUV's, Sedans, or Compacts, I like fast and cars for looks, and of all these classifications, the cars are just awful and too damn slow.

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:47 PM

Haha, that is another pet peve for me.  I won't even buy a game unless I know I'll get it to 100% complete.  I buy a game to beat it in full, not to beat it half way or three quarters of the way, lol

PineboxFiller
  • PineboxFiller

Liar

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 07 December 2013 - 12:10 AM

Yeah I'm pretty sure the GT and Exemplar are the same car, just one has four doors, and the Exemplar probably doesn't have as many custom options.

Do you ever use cheats just for fun, though? I love to combine fast run, super jump, explosive ammo, explosive melee attacks, moon gravity, and sometimes two levels of slow motion. That's a lot of fun.

I need to make a list of the cars I have in my four saves, but currently I'm taking pictures of the more unique-looking examples for the "Pimp My Whip" topic.

I'm doing a few of them as actual setups, like these:

hkRfNg5.jpg

HLfruPw.jpg

lHuea7W.jpg

Those last two required usage of my Cargobob. Actually, the Canis Mesa photo had to be taken from inside the chopper, not just dropping off the car.

I like this one too:

rBMYUlq.jpg

I want to land the jumbo jet from the airport on top of a skyscraper and get a photo of that.

My Mesa and Rebel look exactly the same as yours lol.

PineboxFiller
  • PineboxFiller

Liar

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 07 December 2013 - 12:36 AM

Vapid Bullet is easily my least favorite Super Car, it's traction sucks, it's breaking sucks, it's speed even sucks (compared to the other 6 Super Cars, the Coil is the next worst Super, and that even smokes the Bullet).

I see Bullets and Infernus' all the time, it's actually annoying.  The most abundant Super Cars I find are the Coil, Infernus, and Bullet.  Out of these three, I'd go with the Infernus.  But at the end of the day, it doesn't matter.  I already have all 7 super cars in my garages and safehouses, 4/7 are with Franklin.  2/7 are with Trevor, and 1/7 is with Michael.

Also, I think I own ever single "Sports" car too, except for two.  The Futo and the Sultan, and both of these look awful imo, they could be more "rare" than other Sports Cars, but I don't like them at all, so I don't need them.

I think I also have the best Sports Classics (JB 700, Z-Type, and Monroe) - The other few Sports Classics are SO slow and look like sh*t, imo.

I don't have the BEST Muscle Car, but I have my favorite, the Sabre Turbo, through speed tests on Youtube, the Ruiner is the fastest.  I NEVER seen the Ruiner yet, as well.

And for Coupes, I have only the Ocelot F620 which is not the best, but I love how it looks and customized it, plus it's super rare to find on the street how I found mine (and what do you know?  I always see them now, lol) and I have the Cognoscenti Cabrio which is in the top 3 for Coupes.  The best is the Exemplar in first place with speed tests, but I rather the Rapid GT, which I got now, so the Exemplar is gone.

I don't have any SUV's, Sedans, or Compacts, I like fast and cars for looks, and of all these classifications, the cars are just awful and too damn slow.

Mostly the Futo and Sultan are tuner cars which is why everyone likes them as they have a ton of customization but yeah besides that they aren't too special. 

Also both types of Oracle are considered sports cars too even though they are sedans(or maybe "4-door coupes but that's not to the true definition of a coupe) though I noticed in the fastest cars video you posted that he only used one of the Oracles and it was in the sedan class(I think) so I don't know if this is different online or they changed it in a patch as I'm still running the original unpatched version.

Vulgar_Monkey
  • Vulgar_Monkey

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 10:52 PM

I dont think I saw the fusilade in my first, 70+ hour playthrough. Made a few restarts since to try to clear up the spawning issues, and the other week randomly found myself stuck behind one in traffic. After noticing the distinctive spoiler I spent a few minutes tailgating the guy trying to read the name, then gave up and jacked him at the lights. Sure enough, a new car to me. Then I ended up seeing dozens of them within minutes, so maybe not 'rare' anymore.

Then again I struggle to spawn any coquettes, and only saw the surge on the pimp thread for the first time just now. 

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 December 2013 - 01:31 AM

I dont think I saw the fusilade in my first, 70+ hour playthrough. Made a few restarts since to try to clear up the spawning issues, and the other week randomly found myself stuck behind one in traffic. After noticing the distinctive spoiler I spent a few minutes tailgating the guy trying to read the name, then gave up and jacked him at the lights. Sure enough, a new car to me. Then I ended up seeing dozens of them within minutes, so maybe not 'rare' anymore.

Then again I struggle to spawn any coquettes, and only saw the surge on the pimp thread for the first time just now. 

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=cFxhKBUOEp8

I found a Comet on this road, a Carbonizzare, a Coquette, Infernus, Bullet, Coil, Ocelot F620, Rapid GT, and more.  If I were you just keep putting a GPS route on this road and search for several days doing this.  I don't mean play the game 24 hours straight, just play it when you have time and keep putting a GPS route on this road, eventually one WILL spawn.  Or you can replay the one mission that has a Carbonizzare and the Coquette spawn.

I also replayed the first bank heist mission to get my Pegassi Bati 801RR, it's extremely rare to spawn this race motorcycle on the streets, only the regular Pegassi Bati 801 is found, but not the RR, unless you replay the mission or are SUPER lucky.

Vulgar_Monkey
  • Vulgar_Monkey

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 12:49 PM

The one with the sponsorship vinyls for Sprunk and such?

I had the same thing happen with that too.....didnt see any for ages, then the game starts spawning them everywhere as the default bike in memory. That isnt right for a confirmed rare vehicle.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users