Quantcast

» «
Photo

Anyone know of a way to force-spawn Fusilade in single player?

76 replies to this topic
xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 07:18 PM Edited by xenorama, 30 November 2013 - 07:40 PM.

(GOT IT -- See my latest post below if you need this vehicle too)

It's the last vehicle I need to find, and I don't know if I have ever seen it. Re-playing the Madrazo mission doesn't work (he supposedly has one parked at his house when you first arrive at his ranch) because the start of the replay is Micheal and Trevor knocking on the front door.

I found on Youtube a way to force-spawn the Sultan, and it worked on the first try. If anyone needs to see that, here: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=DCLDMQDM9Ps

I did it with Michael and the Sultan appeared just as the video showed.

Right now I'm trying to do the same thing on Portola drive, as I have read that the Fusilade appears there, but so far no luck. I have also tried back-and-forth sleeping at Michael's house with driving down Portola, as the car may only appear on certain days.

Hopefully the Fusilade has appeared somewhere else in a mission, if so then it's possible to force it that way. I'm still doing research but it's been a few days already.

Thanks

• zielarz119 likes this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 29 November 2013 - 01:33 PM

Hmm...In fact, I never see a Schyster Fusiliade..........UNTIL last night!  I switched over to Trevor RIGHT when I loaded the game, first being Franklin in his mansion.  I got into an unknown car that looked sporty but never seen before as I was trying to search for a Rapid GT which I can't seem to find now a days and in the past always seen it.  I took the Fusilade instead as out of all this time playing the game, never seen one.  The stats after modding is just awesome.  Great car.  Too bad I can't give you any logic as to how to obtain it, if it spawns, it spawns, if it doesn't, it doesn't.  The game is wack like that.  Keep cruising, keep exploring, it WILL happen sometime.

autotheftgrand
  • autotheftgrand

Hotwired

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:28 PM

Every time it's spawned for me has been around hawick, near michaels garage. I've only seen it twice though and I've been playing, near enough everyday, since release day.. Its a rare beauty, with quite a few mod options. Hope you find one..

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:33 PM

Do you remember the general area Trevor was at when you got to him? It could be a hot spot for that car.

Thanks

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 29 November 2013 - 08:40 PM

Do you remember the general area Trevor was at when you got to him? It could be a hot spot for that car.

Thanks

It spawned sort of near the Impound Garage.  Trevor was digging in the trash or throwing up in the trash or something stupid like he always does when you switch to him, I turn around and see two of the same car back to back, and this car I never saw yet since I purchased the game, other than in missions, but that doesn't count to me.  I try to find cars on the road, without having to replay a mission.  The same thing happened today when switching to Trevor, but not the Schyster Fusilade.  This time I got a whole ton of those Pheonix's to spawn - The car everyone is obsessed with for some reason.  In my game, the Pheonix is quite easy to find.  What is hard?  The Ruiner.  Never seen it yet.  But I am sure one will appear one day.  Usually when switching to Trevor I find Sultan, Pheonix, the Fusilade (first time ever, though), etc.  Seems Trevor is the lucky one here for car spawns.  Also, here is a trick.  You probably already know it, though.  You don't NEED Trevor, or a particular guy to get a car.  Use any of the three characters to find the car, once you are in the car behind the wheel with one of the three guys, you can switch to the guy you WANT THE CAR FOR, and go to the last location of your other character who's behind the wheel of the car and find them there inside the car.  You can actually jack Franklin's ride, or Trevor's ride, or Michael's ride.  You can also get all three characters in the same location and "hang out" together.  For my Dinka Akuma Moto (as it's in the airport and with Trevor you get three stars from going there) I got it with Michael without the stars, left the airport, switched to Trevor, rushed to the airport, found Michael sitting on the Akuma, and I took it from him haha.

One time, too, I got in a shootout with the cops when all three of my guys were around.  Later on after this, I got a text message from Franklin saying something like "Way to go with the cops, T, I just bailed myself out of jail" or something to that extent.

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 09:03 PM Edited by xenorama, 29 November 2013 - 09:13 PM.

Good timing -- I just switched to Trevor and he was throwing up into a trash can at a taco stand next to a mortuary, it's about three blocks south of the impound lot. This is probably the same spot you're talking about.

I noticed three Sultans driving by right away, there are probably more because I have one in my garage but it's still a rare car to see on the road. This may be a hot spot for rare cars in general, because I keep coming back to it and there are regularly Sultans. I think I might need to try different days to get different cars, right now it's Monday in my game but getting close to midnight.

I have indeed switched cars between my characters, I like to get them close and then get out and hide so the first character doesn't run after the "stolen" car. However, you can also shoot around the feet of your character who was driving, and they'll run off.

I also found that passing a car from one character to another can duplicate the vehicle. If you get a car with one person and customize it, then have another character steal it from them, and then put that vehicle in their closed garage, the original character who customized it should be able to retrieve a fully customized copy from the impound lot. Then you'll have two. I found this out accidentally with the Merryweather version of the Canis off-road vehicle. Warning, though, you have to put it in a closed garage, I recommend the 4-car garages. If you park it at Trevor's spots at the strip club, it will just be removed completely and sent to the impound lot. I didn't try the other safehouse garages. 

(If you want to test the duplication, I always recommend making sure to empty out your impounded cars first, and I have also noticed impounded cars migrating across save files, turning up in saves that were completely separate or preceded the point where I obtained the car, but this is rare)

And autotheftgrand, I'm also trying Hawick like you said. I spent a few minutes going back and forth from Michael in Hawick to Trevor at the taco stand, but since I'm seeing so many Sultans I will stick with the taco stand area mostly. I also notice two hearses appear at the mortuary when I turn my back, I thought that was only found at the church in Paleto Bay. It's not a car I want but it's cool to see it in LS.

• MetalMilitia89 likes this

autotheftgrand
  • autotheftgrand

Hotwired

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 09:48 PM

The only place I've ever seen it is around burton and hawick. Try quick saving, then keep reloading them, helps with different car spawns.. Everyone's got a different rare car it seems, lol, some are futos, sultans, etc. my dummy car seems to be the dominator, only found it once since release day..

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:08 PM Edited by xenorama, 29 November 2013 - 11:10 PM.

Militia, you said: "What is hard?  The Ruiner.  Never seen it yet."

(I seem to have quoted it wrong and now I can't delete that stuff up there)

Well man, I had never seen it on the streets, but if you want, there is a way to force it. Worked for me.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=v5-ts8jR2CE

It didn't work the first time, I had to do it three times and then finally spotted a Ruiner driving past. Be careful with the Phoenix, there are also a ton of them in that replay and they look so much like the Ruiner, which at least has very distinctive "slit" headlights so it's easier to spot from the front than the back.

I didn't even realize the Ruiner existed until I saw that video, which I found when trying to find ways to force the Fusilade.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:16 PM

Good timing -- I just switched to Trevor and he was throwing up into a trash can at a taco stand next to a mortuary, it's about three blocks south of the impound lot. This is probably the same spot you're talking about.

I noticed three Sultans driving by right away, there are probably more because I have one in my garage but it's still a rare car to see on the road. This may be a hot spot for rare cars in general, because I keep coming back to it and there are regularly Sultans. I think I might need to try different days to get different cars, right now it's Monday in my game but getting close to midnight.

I have indeed switched cars between my characters, I like to get them close and then get out and hide so the first character doesn't run after the "stolen" car. However, you can also shoot around the feet of your character who was driving, and they'll run off.

I also found that passing a car from one character to another can duplicate the vehicle. If you get a car with one person and customize it, then have another character steal it from them, and then put that vehicle in their closed garage, the original character who customized it should be able to retrieve a fully customized copy from the impound lot. Then you'll have two. I found this out accidentally with the Merryweather version of the Canis off-road vehicle. Warning, though, you have to put it in a closed garage, I recommend the 4-car garages. If you park it at Trevor's spots at the strip club, it will just be removed completely and sent to the impound lot. I didn't try the other safehouse garages. 

(If you want to test the duplication, I always recommend making sure to empty out your impounded cars first, and I have also noticed impounded cars migrating across save files, turning up in saves that were completely separate or preceded the point where I obtained the car, but this is rare)

And autotheftgrand, I'm also trying Hawick like you said. I spent a few minutes going back and forth from Michael in Hawick to Trevor at the taco stand, but since I'm seeing so many Sultans I will stick with the taco stand area mostly. I also notice two hearses appear at the mortuary when I turn my back, I thought that was only found at the church in Paleto Bay. It's not a car I want but it's cool to see it in LS.

Wow, man!  Thanks for the tips you sure know your stuff!  Funny you mention those Hearses.  Are they supposed to have BLACK BURN OUT SMOKE?  I never modded this or wanted it, I got into one that was parked, again, when I switched to Trevor he was over that area, I got into it did a burn out to test the car out and hear the engine, and yeah it has black burn out smoke as if it was customized in Customs...?  I was in the city, nowhere near Paleto Bay, btw.  I also found Lifeguard Emergency vehicles at Vespucci Beach, and Paleto Bay area.  And one other place, I forget now though

Same for the Park Ranger, there is a fixed spawn area behind some gate with a dog and a cop guarding it near Franklin's safehouse, I am sure you were there already.  But I also saw the Park Ranger vehicle at Bolingbroke Penitentiary.  Some Park Ranger female got out of her vehicle to just look at the dirt, analyzing the ground or something I guess.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:19 PM

The only place I've ever seen it is around burton and hawick. Try quick saving, then keep reloading them, helps with different car spawns.. Everyone's got a different rare car it seems, lol, some are futos, sultans, etc. my dummy car seems to be the dominator, only found it once since release day..

I see Futo's, daily, but only one or two.  I see loads of Pheonix's, and once in a while a Sultan.  For me, the Sultan spawns similar to the Futo.  Maybe just one or two max a play session.  I never seen a Dominator, I never seen a Guantlet, I never seen a Ruiner.  I prob don't see muscle cars often, as I don't like them much and have no muscle car in any garage/impound.  I have one, actually, a modded Sabre Turbo in Michael's impound.  That is the only one I like a lot haha...

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:21 PM

Militia, you said: "What is hard?  The Ruiner.  Never seen it yet."

(I seem to have quoted it wrong and now I can't delete that stuff up there)

Well man, I had never seen it on the streets, but if you want, there is a way to force it. Worked for me.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=v5-ts8jR2CE

It didn't work the first time, I had to do it three times and then finally spotted a Ruiner driving past. Be careful with the Phoenix, there are also a ton of them in that replay and they look so much like the Ruiner, which at least has very distinctive "slit" headlights so it's easier to spot from the front than the back.

I didn't even realize the Ruiner existed until I saw that video, which I found when trying to find ways to force the Fusilade.

Not really interested in storing this vehicle, but I appreciate the information.  I have the one and only muscle car I want, the Sabre Turbo.

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:33 PM

Good choice, I LOVE the Sabre Turbo. I also really like the Vigero, the two are practically the same but the Sabre does have better specs.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:25 AM

Good choice, I LOVE the Sabre Turbo. I also really like the Vigero, the two are practically the same but the Sabre does have better specs.

Lol, Vigero, can't find this car either!  It's gotta be because I don't have muscle cars.  I see loads and loads of Super Cars and Sports Cars, and Sports Classic Cars.  Why?  Prob cuz ALL my garages/impounds/safehouses are filled with Sport Classics, Sport, and Super cars only.  ONE Sedan in an impound, and ONE muscle car in an impound.  I also have an FIB Buffalo and an Unmarked Police Cruiser and see loads of cops now.  Whereas before, finding a cop car was rare.  I'd only ever see the cops chasing someone else, OR, if I would have a wanted star, then then just spawn right on top of you, it's stupid, I know.  I seem to think whatever cars you have in your garages, is what you find on the street.  I don't mean the EXACT car, even though that is prob true too, but I mean just a "Sports" car will spawn all the sports cars minus a few.  The Ocelot F620 is impossible basically, the Carbonizzare is possible, but rare in my game, but I have this car saved already in Franklin's garage and STILL not see it ever when I play.  I JUST found the Fusilade last night, but it seems majority of Sports, Sport Classics, and Super cars spawn for me easily.

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:39 AM

I only saw Vigeros after I bought one, they're not very expensive.

I saw one Ocelot F620 at Madrazo's ranch, this is after all missions are complete, but the selection there is random. On another save I had grabbed the Ocelot from the Epsilon plane delivery mission.

I agree with you that the game definitely likes spawning cars which are already saved in the garage, including of course cars that you've recently driven. Earlier today I saw a Prairie for the first time, hopped in just to see what it was. I reloaded the quick save after that, and suddenly 90% of the cars at that intersection were Prairies. I think the only way to reset it for sure is to quit the game, go back to the game system menu, and then start the game over. That takes so much more time than reloading a save, but I'm not sure how effective the reloading actually is.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:29 AM

I only saw Vigeros after I bought one, they're not very expensive.

I saw one Ocelot F620 at Madrazo's ranch, this is after all missions are complete, but the selection there is random. On another save I had grabbed the Ocelot from the Epsilon plane delivery mission.

I agree with you that the game definitely likes spawning cars which are already saved in the garage, including of course cars that you've recently driven. Earlier today I saw a Prairie for the first time, hopped in just to see what it was. I reloaded the quick save after that, and suddenly 90% of the cars at that intersection were Prairies. I think the only way to reset it for sure is to quit the game, go back to the game system menu, and then start the game over. That takes so much more time than reloading a save, but I'm not sure how effective the reloading actually is.

That's what I do actually, turn the game OFF, and reload it through my PS3 menu.  Seems to fix spawns better.  I do this because I have nothing more to do in the game, it's 100% and I have every car I want for impounds/safehouse garages/regular garages.  So I just turn off my game when I get bored a few times in the day, and when I am ready to play again, I turn it back on and load it yet again.

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:47 PM

GOT IT, was able to force it to spawn.

I had replayed the Caida Libre mission several times because a Fusilade is supposed to be at Madrazo's ranch when you first arrive, but the replay doesn't allow you to "first arrive" and there was never a Fusilade in the driveway when Mike and Trevor were leaving, always random cars. Last night before falling asleep I thought to do the mission but then, after Trevor and I drive away from the ranch, to go a distance and turn back to see if it appears again.

I parked in a "spawning lot" (the one in northern downtown Vinewood), then tried the Caida Libre mission with the "drive away and come back" strategy several times, but it didn't work.

I had one last idea -- I killed myself in the mission and chose Retry. It returns me to the point where Trevor and I are walking out of Madrazo's to our cars, so I check over at Madrazo's garage, and there the Fusilade is beckoning to me. I drove the car around until it was spawning everywhere, even took it to Los Santos Customs to add a few options really quickly, then killed myself and exited the replay.

There weren't just three Fusilades in the parking lot with me, they were also pretty much everywhere at that point. I upgraded it fully and I REALLY like this car. It's quickly becoming one of my favorites.

So if anyone else needs it, just replay Caida Libre, check the side of Madrazo's house when you're supposed to be going to Michael's car, and keep killing yourself and retrying the mission until you see it, if it doesn't happen the first time.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 08:23 PM

Glad you got it man, I like the car too.  I mean, for me personally, it doesn't look THAT amazing, I actually rather the Rapid GT when it comes to looks over the Schyster Fusilade.  In fact, I think the Rapid GT is just a tad better after customization too.  Acceleration on BOTH the Rapid GT and the Fusilade are all the way up after going to Customs, I think both cars are damn equal in top speed, too.  Braking SUCKS in the Fusilade imo compared to the Rapid GT, and both cars have more or less the same traction, maybe a tad different there too.  I will still keep the Fusilade over a Rapid GT, though, cuz I know it's a lot harder to find than a Rapid GT.  I've seen dozens and dozens of Rapid GT's but only two Fusilade's and one of the two I got saved lol

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 08:30 PM

The one thing I like about the Rapid GT over this one is the fact that the GT comes in a convertible version, but I prefer the overall shape of the Fusilade and I think its handling is better.

The Fusilade shape reminds me of a super-sporty version of the old Blista Compact from the previous GTA games, which I really miss: http://gta.wikia.com/Blista_Compact

That was one of my favorites, it would be so great to be able to mod it here in GTAV.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:51 PM

The one thing I like about the Rapid GT over this one is the fact that the GT comes in a convertible version, but I prefer the overall shape of the Fusilade and I think its handling is better.

The Fusilade shape reminds me of a super-sporty version of the old Blista Compact from the previous GTA games, which I really miss: http://gta.wikia.com/Blista_Compact

That was one of my favorites, it would be so great to be able to mod it here in GTAV.

I miss Mr. Whoopee Ice Cream van from GTA III.  Complete and total slow piece of sh*t truck, but it was so rare and to just spot it with the little jingle it had, was cool.

People throw the word "rare" out in GTA V a lot, and even the Fusilade, or the Ruiner, or...etc, I don't classify them as "rare," just hard to come by time to time.  If I turn on my game, not find a car, it doesn't mean it's rare.  It's just not the right time, day, or character I am using.

Actually, idk what the "rare" cars in GTA V are.  The only games I really know when it comes to the vehicles is GTA III, Vice City, and San Andreas.  I love these games and obtained all the obtainable "proof" cars and stored in my garages. (Bullet Proof, Fire Proof, Damage Proof, Explosion Proof, etc.)  There was a good amount of them in Vice City, a few in III, and several in SA, too.  I love my PCJ 600 from SA that is everything proof.  Too bad it's a motorcycle, cuz if it was a car, it'd be best as you can get shot full of holes on a motorcycle, regardless if the cycle is everything proof.  In Vice City I have this special red colored/brown colored Limo, only obtained through a specific mission, I forget now of course, I beat these games in 2007 100% completion, I still have the games and the gamesaves though and turn them on occasionally to dick around in.  I love in GTA III how there was those garages and the shipyard where you had a list of cars to bring to the garages and police vehicles to the shipyard, I always turn on the game right away and go get me a tank and go for like 2 hours before dieing.  I miss the actual Rhino Tank from III and Vice City.  SA tank and V tank SUCKS.

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:33 PM

Are there any bulletproof or damage-proof vehicles in this game? I haven't seen any mentioned in other places so I suppose not, just a few unique cars.

As for the Rhino, I think the one here in GTAV is the best one yet. I only wish it could take a bit more damage from cars exploding underneath it, that kind of ruins the fun of running over cars, though if you only crush the front or back you can usually avoid causing them to explode.

A damage-proof Rhino would be amazing...

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:40 AM

Are there any bulletproof or damage-proof vehicles in this game? I haven't seen any mentioned in other places so I suppose not, just a few unique cars.

As for the Rhino, I think the one here in GTAV is the best one yet. I only wish it could take a bit more damage from cars exploding underneath it, that kind of ruins the fun of running over cars, though if you only crush the front or back you can usually avoid causing them to explode.

A damage-proof Rhino would be amazing...

Yeah, there is one "bullet proof" car in the game.  And I last longer inside it than I last in the Rhino with 5 stars.  It's the Bullet Proof Police Transporter Van that comes at you when you reach 3 wanted stars.  It also spawns at this certain location, if you're interested, let me know I have the best Youtube video for the special car spawns with emergency vehicles.  My favorite are the FIB Buffalo and the Unmarked Cruiser, the most.  But at this one spawn location, a police bike spawns, a unmarked cruiser, a LSPD Buffalo, and the bullet proof police transporter.

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:52 AM Edited by xenorama, 01 December 2013 - 12:53 AM.

Ah, I have one of the big steel riot vans stored at the strip club parking spots. That thing is great. Took a while searching with a high wanted level before I was finally handed one. Also snagged a police bike from the speed trap near Sandy Shores.

I noticed multiple guides point out that the police don't ride the bike, but I have recently seen it ridden twice. Once I was near Paleto Bay, I assume the speed trap bike was nearby, so when I got 2 stars the cop on the bike was the first one to show up to chase me down.

However, the second time I was simply driving up the highway, north of Sandy Shores, and saw the cop on his police bike simply riding along. I've been playing since launch week but I only saw this recently, so it's possible that the most recent update caused these to happen.

PineboxFiller
  • PineboxFiller

Liar

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:06 AM

Hey Militia you can get a Rapid GT and Gauntlet in the eastern most drainage ditch whatever at night. Usually both of those cars will always be the ones at the northern most end right before it hits the little pond thing. It's near the downtown cab Co. on the map. You might have to drive away and come back a couple times to get the one you want to take though as sometimes it will be 3 Gauntlets or 3 GT's. Also the guys driving them are armed.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:40 PM

Ah, I have one of the big steel riot vans stored at the strip club parking spots. That thing is great. Took a while searching with a high wanted level before I was finally handed one. Also snagged a police bike from the speed trap near Sandy Shores.

I noticed multiple guides point out that the police don't ride the bike, but I have recently seen it ridden twice. Once I was near Paleto Bay, I assume the speed trap bike was nearby, so when I got 2 stars the cop on the bike was the first one to show up to chase me down.

However, the second time I was simply driving up the highway, north of Sandy Shores, and saw the cop on his police bike simply riding along. I've been playing since launch week but I only saw this recently, so it's possible that the most recent update caused these to happen.

There is a spawn location that is much easier to obtain all the police vehicles.  Also, you can manage to get these vehicles without even firing your weapon.  You just follow the cops until they get out to shoot the person they are following, hop in their car, and drive away.  No health taken, no bullets wasted, and only one wanted star, unlike the usual three you get from killing the cops inside the vehicle you are trying to steal.  The Police Bike is the easiest one to steal, you just knock the guy off with the car you are in, and simply park the car over top of his body so he dies and can't get up, hop on the bike, and head for the subway tunnel - This tunnel ALWAYS escapes wanted stars btw, I can 100% of the time get away from the police using this trick, doesn't matter if it's 1 or 5 stars, I get away with no health lost and not a single shot fired lol...

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:43 PM

Hey Militia you can get a Rapid GT and Gauntlet in the eastern most drainage ditch whatever at night. Usually both of those cars will always be the ones at the northern most end right before it hits the little pond thing. It's near the downtown cab Co. on the map. You might have to drive away and come back a couple times to get the one you want to take though as sometimes it will be 3 Gauntlets or 3 GT's. Also the guys driving them are armed.

f*ck, really?  Lol.  I wish you had a location exactly on Youtube.  I need the map inside my head when trying to find vehicles, I forget most locations off the top of my head, I always use the GPS for the most part.

I'll look into this later today, thanks!  I like "fixed" spawn locations.  Helps out a lot when finding a vehicle.  I did this with the best motorcycle in the game, Dinka Akuma.  There is a fixed spawn location at the airport.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:03 PM

A Riot Van?!?!?!?!?!  Single player?  Where did you get it?!?

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:17 PM

YES!  I obtained the Ocelot F620 today as Trevor.  It's now fully modded, at the strip club parking space next to my unmarked police cruiser.  I got rid of the FIB Buffalo for the rare as hell Ocelot F620 - Mazerati! (Might spelled that wrong, I am not a car buff in real life, sorry, lol)

The F620 is a Coupe?  I thought it'd be a sports car?  Oh well, it's totally awesome and I am happy with it.  I didn't even do the Epsilon missions for this as I seen on Youtube it's the only way to obtain this vehicle, I got it from the street!

Can you guess what I was driving in?  LOL, I was actually driving in the Fusilade (not my modded one from my garage, but a random one I found yet again on the streets) and one just drove right by me, got it very easily!  The luck seems to be coming my way for getting cars!  I just wish I had more f*cking space to store this stuff!!!!!

PineboxFiller
  • PineboxFiller

Liar

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:44 PM

I've only seen the Fusilade twice ever in my game as well. I've never seen a Prairie ever. Any idea how to force spawn that thing.

PineboxFiller
  • PineboxFiller

Liar

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:57 PM

A Riot Van?!?!?!?!?!  Single player?  Where did you get it?!?

You can only get them when you have 4 or 5 stars, they will show up in roadblocks in place of the Police Transport van. They're big armored grey bullet-proof vans that look similar in shape to the Gruppe Six trucks.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:01 PM

I've only seen the Fusilade twice ever in my game as well. I've never seen a Prairie ever. Any idea how to force spawn that thing.

...And now that I have one in my garages and modded, I see them everywhere.  But we already know that what's in your garages, spawns easier on the street - silly Rockstar, lol.

Prairie?  Idk even what this car is or how it looks.  I'll check on Youtube.  You ever go there and search?  Youtube has helped me heaps in GTA V with missions, collectibles, and a whole bunch of car findings.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users