Post-patch Survival

33 replies to this topic
TheHammer
  • TheHammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:04 AM

Tons of people are grinding boneyard and processed as it is also easy. 20k is still the same if you get to level ten which you should if you play enough.

I try to finish the first levels very fast and run around and kill until helicopter comes.

It's very annoying when others sit in trash cans and don't do crap as it takes longer to complete and more helicopters come because they are in the game. I don't mind taking the extra rep by killing as many as I can but it does cost money for bullets.

If you stayed in one spot you wouldn't upset the spawn and the kills would come quick. 2 in the trailer one in the barn very fast and efficient. 

singemfrc
  • singemfrc

Trick

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:28 PM

PSN ID Ethan5670 is a real piece of s***. First eight waves of boneyard he just goes rambo and gets killed in about 30 seconds, then I guess after all that spectating he notices the shed is a good place to hide so in the middle of the next round he hops the fence and pushes me out of cover getting me immediately killed. Everyone else in the survival is level ~20 and I'm a 78 and carrying each wave, so logically this is retarded...why kill the only person who is finishing the rounds?

I decided I didn't want him to finish the survival so for round 10 I just got myself killed (cause I didnt need the $/RP half as much as he did) and sure enough even behind the shed he didn't last half the wave.

I don't like being behind the shed, I find it boring. When we started this survival I wanted to be elsewhere, but all three other players were on the other side of the map from the shed, and since no one was on that side at all I figured I should cover that area, so it was extra sh***y of him to later decide he now wanted that spot.

There's always some retard who just go rambo around then dies in the beginning of each wave, even though I already texted him to stay close to me / us (if there's any smarter player joined). I'm starting to think he just want to grab chips and wait for the exp / money without struggling.

Yeah yesterday I was doing a survival with one other person who just stood in the middle for wave 1 and got killed, I assumed they were afk or something, then they moved in between waves and did the same in wave 2 so he probably was just wanting me to do the whole thing solo and pick up the RP...aint happenin, I just killed myself in wave 3 and started a new round. F^$% him.

i thought i saw in the 1.07 patch notes you can vote to kick players who aren't playing in a survival now....i thought.

I know it would be nice, maybe R* thought the same thing that I did - that people would use it maliciously to kick people who didnt deserve to be kicked - and decided not to implement it. It would suck if you were playing honestly and someone kicked you after 30 mins just to troll and you got nothing.

ZakeBudek
  • ZakeBudek

As elusive as Robert Denby.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:34 PM

I grind Boneyard and Processed, and I'm a camper. Processed can be an easy 20 min, Boneyard 30+. They are much more difficult after the last couple patches (not sure when), the AI will not always reveal themselves to your camped location, and the upper waves are timed to be much more difficult - and they more likely rush you than before. Processed gets crazy. It has become more fun because it's hard to solo again, like when I first played, but I can make wave 10 if I'm careful.

TheHammer
  • TheHammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:39 PM

I grind Boneyard and Processed, and I'm a camper. Processed can be an easy 20 min, Boneyard 30+. They are much more difficult after the last couple patches (not sure when), the AI will not always reveal themselves to your camped location, and the upper waves are timed to be much more difficult - and they more likely rush you than before. Processed gets crazy. It has become more fun because it's hard to solo again, like when I first played, but I can make wave 10 if I'm careful.

I'm really liking the Pier, lots of obstacles the spawn comes from all over. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users