63 replies to this topic
NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

Academy Apocalypse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 November 2013 - 01:54 PM

Some people are just never happy. 

"We don't like having to hang out with friends, it's pointless and the rewards aren't very good" - GTA IV.

"Hanging out with friends in GTA IV was better" - GTA V. 

MAKE YOUR f*ckING MINDS UP, PEOPLE. 

You clearly didn't read that through.

Paraphrase:

par·a·phrase (pr-frz)
n.
1. A restatement of a text or passage in another form or other words, often to clarify meaning.

I'm not even going to bother with you.

• Vic 2.0 likes this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 02:04 PM

Some people are just never happy. 

"We don't like having to hang out with friends, it's pointless and the rewards aren't very good" - GTA IV.

"Hanging out with friends in GTA IV was better" - GTA V. 

MAKE YOUR f*ckING MINDS UP, PEOPLE. 

You clearly didn't read that through.

Paraphrase:

par·a·phrase (pr-frz)
n.
1. A restatement of a text or passage in another form or other words, often to clarify meaning.

I'm not even going to bother with you.

Fine with me chief, saves me handing you your arse in 2/3 posts time. 

dave4242
  • dave4242

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 02:26 PM

--- MrMundey ---

"After you have hotwired a car you
magically have the key for it."

I never noticed that, it's hilarious though :)

What do you mean? When you hotwire a car you twist the wires together so the next time you can start it istantly.

Grievous
  • Grievous

Wall of Text Armada

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:55 PM

I've said it before, i'll say it again: it's a Bizarre thing to consider friend hang out in GTA V "pointless" because friends do not hand out in-game bonuses for your amusement this time around.

It basically suggests that the reason players partake in the hang-out activities in IV in the first place was solely to unlock and maintain the special favors, not for the character interactions.

It that regards I applaud of Rockstar's decision to remove the small gameplay bonuses and keep the hang-out activity strictly for character interaction and development.

Be glad they made it optional too for your sake!

However, the small number of recorded dialogues for character banters in V, is rather disappointing.

I've heard that supposedly new dialogues are unlocked as you progress through the game, but it don't seem to happen in my playthrough, unless by 'progressing' through the game people meant 'finishing' the game.

Back on topic.

Other things that don't make sense?

- Some of the properties are unable to generate revenues on their own unless the player intervenes, namely the scrap yard and the towing company. Are we to believe that Franklin bought the towing company while knowing that he didn't had a single employee? As for the scrap yard, are there really no car wreckage or accidents anywhere in San Andreas other than the player's own intervention?

- Also, regarding business properties, some of them will occasionally offer you random missions, to protect or promote the business you own. But whether or not you chose to assist in these optional help requests doesn't influence your weekly income rate, at all.

Some minor plot related details:

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users