money glitch not working anymore

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
46 replies to this topic
vaas
  • vaas

Soprano

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 November 2013 - 12:42 PM

had 700k did the suv glitch sold it 2 times now 900k,the third time after sell it just kept hovering above sky waited 5 min,restarted the game and had only 700k

_apache
  • _apache

The Perfect Shot

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 12:46 PM

Oh no.

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 12:53 PM

oh man.. so you'll have to leave LSC now and actually play the game? sounds terrible.. 

• smil0 likes this

jXX4wK8
  • jXX4wK8

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 November 2013 - 12:56 PM

had 700k did the suv glitch sold it 2 times now 900k,the third time after sell it just kept hovering above sky waited 5 min,restarted the game and had only 700k

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=q3ZcX1JNju4

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 November 2013 - 12:57 PM

I swear to you, I am very choked up.

Omicron-Lyrae
  • Omicron-Lyrae

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 01:00 PM

no problemo

you and all the fu**in glitchers will be banned soon

• Canucks555 likes this

WolfPakRyan
  • WolfPakRyan

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 01:07 PM

Earn ya money like a man then, not a little bitch!!!

vaas
  • vaas

Soprano

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 November 2013 - 01:22 PM

Rbrunstheshow Omicron-Lyrae

glitching is like putting a dollar in a vending machine and getting 2 out are u gonna leave it or take advantage of it it's a mistake its not my fault i found it rockstar should their fix their sh*t before they start banning

• GTAVTheHeat likes this

A Northern German
  • A Northern German

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 28 November 2013 - 01:26 PM

SUV glitch? LSC money glitch is still wörking. Got my Elegy and the money.

Craigson
  • Craigson

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 01:28 PM

OP
It just didnt save for u.
I was doing it the other day n got about $800k then console froze n when i loaded up again i was back to original $$ amount.

It works 100% still.

Craigson
  • Craigson

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 01:29 PM

OP
It just didnt save for u.
I was doing it the other day n got about $800k then console froze n when i loaded up again i was back to original $$ amount.

It works 100% still.

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 November 2013 - 01:41 PM

vaas

Black text on dark grey background doesn't really work well :p

Expect a sh*t-storm of abuse for glitching as well.  You should know this already.

stardusthd
  • stardusthd

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 01:52 PM

no problemo

you and all the fu**in glitchers will be banned soon

no one will ever get banned, stop dreaming

vaas
  • vaas

Soprano

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 November 2013 - 04:37 PM

glitching is like putting a dollar in a vending machine and getting 2 out are u gonna leave it or take advantage of its mistake its not my fault i found it simply said rockstar should fix their system before they start banning

giraffeboy
  • giraffeboy

Playa

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 05:00 PM

glitching is like putting a dollar in a vending machine and getting 2 out are u gonna leave it or take advantage of its mistake its not my fault i found it simply said rockstar should fix their system before they start banning

No, glitching is like smashing the vending machine and stealing the contents, but it's the makers fault for making the front out of glass, am I right?

• kyleconway, Ewok626, FJack and 3 others like this

vaas
  • vaas

Soprano

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 November 2013 - 05:05 PM

No, glitching is like smashing the vending machine and stealing the contents, but it's the makers fault for making the front out of glass, am I right?

NO

giraffeboy
  • giraffeboy

Playa

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 05:07 PM

Lol ok, just checking

Mr. Piff 724
  • Mr. Piff 724

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 05:09 PM

That would be vandalism of property, and therefore a totally invalid example.  Try Again

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 05:13 PM

Thats the dumbest thing I've ever heard.. Well technically glitches do sort of break the game, but you're not wording it metaphorically, you're wording it literally.. So that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Glitching is like putting a quarter in and pressing two buttons simultaneously to get another free product. You don't get mad at those who find it, you shake their hand and congratulate them.

• vahnx, kasheku and vaas like this

OwensRacing
  • OwensRacing

LSAT

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 05:14 PM

I love how those playing a game that are stealing cars. Murdering people. Robbing banks and stores. Have the nerve to act like the money glitch is so wrong. LoL oh the irony.
  • vahnx, Los Santos 79 and vaas like this

TheWhiteKnight
  • TheWhiteKnight

Griefer Exterminator

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 November 2013 - 05:15 PM

its a good thing i have 1000 x times that amount then hum?

mealymouthmongolian
  • mealymouthmongolian

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 05:18 PM

It's more like figuring out a secret button combination which dispenses all of the money in the machine. It may not be your fault it's there, but it's your fault you choose to exploit it.

WolfPakRyan
  • WolfPakRyan

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 05:24 PM

its a good thing i have 1000 x times that amount then hum?
Oh, you gangster!!!

giraffeboy
  • giraffeboy

Playa

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 07:33 PM

Thats the dumbest thing I've ever heard.. Well technically glitches do sort of break the game, but you're not wording it metaphorically, you're wording it literally.. So that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Glitching is like putting a quarter in and pressing two buttons simultaneously to get another free product. You don't get mad at those who find it, you shake their hand and congratulate them.

Well if you're a regular on here I somehow doubt that's the dumbest thing you've heard, but I digress. To keep with your analogy, by pressing the magical button combo the vending company (R*) don't make as much money as they'd like, and need to fix this, so decide they can't roll out any new snacks (heists, stocks, content creator etc) until it's fixed. But the fat nerd from the IT dept really loves his free cookies, and keeps figuring out a new magical button combo so we keep going round and round, stuck with the same old boring snacks (CR and DtD).

• vaas likes this

600noodles
  • 600noodles

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 07:34 PM

u probably messed up.. because it still working for me :)

Legendstig
  • Legendstig

Peon

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 07:40 PM

Instead of glitching. Go to se7ensins forums if your on xbox, theyl gift you money. Male sure they dont charge you, should be done free and there are people who adhere to that policy.

Ps3 pm me here.

vaas
  • vaas

Soprano

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 November 2013 - 07:49 PM

Instead of glitching. Go to se7ensins forums if your on xbox, theyl gift you money. Male sure they dont charge you, should be done free and there are people who adhere to that policy.

Ps3 pm me here.

thanks

Mugetsu
  • Mugetsu

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 07:51 PM

they will probably be more sadly  e.e

vaas
  • vaas

Soprano

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 November 2013 - 07:59 PM

u probably messed up.. because it still working for me :)

don't make me launch the game again just to find that you're a troll

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:06 PM

I'm pretty sure it hasn't been patched, your connection must have bugged out when you were about to swap characters, or something like that.

I did the LSC glitch just a couple of days ago and it definitely worked.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users