Photo

Are you below lvl 30?

6 replies to this topic
Reckless1
  • Reckless1

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 09:45 AM

I will be providing fully modified cars to people under level 30 (please no second characters). All you need is a ten car garage and I will fully modify any car of your choosing for you including supers and online purchased cars. Please note that I do not have any glitched or imported cars to offer aside from Franks Buffalo. There is no catch and no payback required. Leveling fresh must be a nightmare now and all I ask is that you pay it forward in an attempt to make this community better.

If you do not have a garage I will happily give you a car in which you can sell to afford one (no one should be without).

PS3 only. PM me your details.
  • WWWWVWWVWWWVVWWW and Tomkatnyc like this

masterconch87
  • masterconch87

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 11:16 AM

u sir are a gent! keep it up!

but how do you get your super cars in his garage?

i know how to dupe cars, but when i try to get duped supercars innit its says the standard thing..

Reckless1
  • Reckless1

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 11:42 AM

It can be done via an apartment swap method. I have fully decked out my friends with their hearts desire and now I am turning to the community.

mochakaboom
  • mochakaboom

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 12:04 PM Edited by mochakaboom, 25 April 2014 - 05:28 PM.

pm me on xbox if anyone below lv 30 needs a good car to race with.

• Tomkatnyc likes this

Reckless1
  • Reckless1

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 03:43 PM

Bump? Lol

Pary daPlatapus
  • Pary daPlatapus

ROR Gun RuNNer

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 29 November 2013 - 01:17 AM

I will be providing fully modified cars to people under level 30 (please no second characters). All you need is a ten car garage and I will fully modify any car of your choosing for you including supers and online purchased cars. Please note that I do not have any glitched or imported cars to offer aside from Franks Buffalo. There is no catch and no payback required. Leveling fresh must be a nightmare now and all I ask is that you pay it forward in an attempt to make this community better.

If you do not have a garage I will happily give you a car in which you can sell to afford one (no one should be without).

PS3 only. PM me your details.

#Salute!!!

PandaLambpaws
  • PandaLambpaws

I'm a cat, I swear.

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 01:58 AM

Still gotta learn that supercar-anycar glitch. I'm on 360.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users