Photo

Rare car list (sultans are not rare!)

71 replies to this topic
Luvie
  • Luvie

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:38 PM

If you're looking for a Voodoo, I don't think you're going to find one in the city.  Go out to Sandy Shores.

Yup, found one up there last night, driving from the Lost trailer park towards Trevors double wide, just on the outskirts of Sandy Shores (btw, I was driving a Rebel when it spawned).  I couldn't keep it yet, because my garage is full with expensive cars... but I did drive it around for one GTA day.  It was alot of fun to drive, a real floaty/cushiony ride... kind of like it would be in real life. 

Luvie
  • Luvie

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:50 PM

0_0.jpg

found these Bobcats up near Sandy Shores the other night.  not sure how rare they are, but I don't see them very often.

0_0.jpg

hesselgren
  • hesselgren

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:07 PM

i dont think they count as rare, see them all the time actually.    3 bad things, its not dually, even tho it looks that way,   its not 4wd..   and you can not take away the grillguard..

0_0.jpg

this one i fixed up kinda like the one my dad had back in the early 90-s

Luvie
  • Luvie

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:19 PM

i dont think they count as rare, see them all the time actually.    3 bad things, its not dually, even tho it looks that way,   its not 4wd..   and you can not take away the grillguard..

0_0.jpg

this one i fixed up kinda like the one my dad had back in the early 90-s

That stripe around the truck bed is kindof cool.  Didn't notice that when I was fooling around with it in LSC.  Btw, it was classified as a Van in its vehicle description, kind of interesting.  Yeah, there wasn't alot of cosmetic ways to customize it... all under the hood except the paint job from what I remember.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:26 PM

This is how you can easily tell a car-nut player from a regular GTA player, because we don't drive chromed out supercars (not to mention the fact that they look hideous).

Its all about those cars and making them look hot as f*ck! A hint of chrome on the bumpers or detail of a classic, nice and tasteful. A fully chromed adder or a fully chromed anything is just an abomination!

I love my collectable or classic cars. In real life I'd rather drive a tuned up Renault 5 turbo than a bugati veyron, heck I'd rather drive my 1965 morris minor than any real life supercar. Just as many people look at my car as would look at me driving a lambo or merc except they dont look at me like I'm a giant asshole! I guess my tastes are adequately catered for, I've had more people interested in my rusty Karin rebel all Dakar modded than Ive ever have with my entity!

I love this car but so few people seem to drive them! I've seen one other one apart from mine!
0_017_20131122230609456_zpsa2d22c0c.jpg

yeah it doesnt look like much but it can handle very well. i just got one lol

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

" Lie, Cheetah, Steal."

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:30 PM

I don't see many people rolling around in the Dubsta, and fewer still that have the Dubsta2.

0_0.jpg

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:47 PM

i dont see the appeal of the dubsta 1 or 2

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

" Lie, Cheetah, Steal."

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 04 December 2013 - 04:01 PM

i dont see the appeal of the dubsta 1 or 2

What's not to like, its AWD, fairly fast, good protection from enemies, and is clearly based off of the Mercedes G-Class.

Only downside is that its horribly expensive to up-grade, similar to the G-wagen IRL. 

doggy-86_
  • doggy-86_

Car Collector

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 04:01 PM

I don't see many people rolling around in the Dubsta, and fewer still that have the Dubsta2.

0_0.jpg

:p

eSwrFeE.jpg

eqa1kXd.jpg

• A Maned Wolf likes this

marcvincent93
  • marcvincent93

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:36 PM

I'm desperately looking for the Primo.. For anyone who has it; I'm willing to trade it for my Cheetah, that's how desperate I am lol. Btw I'm on PSN

topkek
  • topkek

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 09 December 2013 - 04:18 PM

I'm desperately looking for the Primo.. For anyone who has it; I'm willing to trade it for my Cheetah, that's how desperate I am lol. Btw I'm on PSN

Have you tried to look it on the Terminal? You know the place where Simeon always want's his vehicles delivered. That's where i found mine, and i've seen them drivin around there a few others times too.

Conqwerty
  • Conqwerty

Car Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:28 PM

I have the Tailgater, Intruder, Youga and bagger, all very beautiful cars very fun to drive

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users