» «
Photo

Rare car list (sultans are not rare!)

71 replies to this topic
EdF4ce
  • EdF4ce

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:43 AM Edited by EdF4ce, 28 November 2013 - 10:59 PM.

After looking at the various rare car threads on this site I think people misunderstand what makes a rare car. Sure some cars are hard to find sometimes but this does not make the car rare if every man and his dog has one in their garage! For example, the sultan and the rat loader. They may not be common cars to find in the wild but that doesn't make them a rare cars as I see other players driving them on a daily basis! Those sultans are everywhere! Also vehicles with a specific spawn are not rare. For example if I want a clean rebel, rat loader or surfer van i know execatly where to look, this is not a rare car just because they are not in traffic they are always there in the same place!

The rare cars I'm interested in are cars very few people actually own.

I`ll kick this off then!

I've never seen any other players driving the sporty Bravado youga van, Albany Primo or the Karin intruder. I've been playing this game since day one and have never seen them being driven about or in anyone's garages!

Taking this into account, what would you consider to be a rare car in this game?
  • KillaCAM201 likes this

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 11:04 AM

None of them. They can all be found in the game world, they're simply uncommon.

mayuka420
  • mayuka420

Rhino Tank Mourner

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 02:01 PM

I have the Youga, and found the Primo and the Intruder many times in the game world. Like M6 dRMG said, they are uncommon, not rare. But I think the reason why you don't see players actually driving them is that they are not very good cars performance-wise nor have many customization options, so they are not worth keeping.

SprayNpray
  • SprayNpray

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 05:32 PM

the reason nobody uses those cars is because they're crap cars... if people wanted them, they could easily get them.

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 November 2013 - 06:01 PM Edited by Malibu454, 28 November 2013 - 06:03 PM.

People think the Sultan is rare because they don't recognize it w/o the mods which make it the RS
Is the rusty rebel rare?
Probably not but I haven't found one yet other than some dude who had one said he found it just before I came to the sandy shores LSC

And of coarse yours Ed the OP

Tokin
  • Tokin

Snee-i-itch

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 09:10 PM

Bollokan Praire, don't know if it's too rare, but I hadn't heard of the damn thing until it turned up on Simeon's wishlist.

EdF4ce
  • EdF4ce

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 10:30 PM

You misunderstand. Fair enough, uncommon cars but I'm not talking about the game world so much as what people are driving. The Albany primo is a beast of a sedan and has a fair few body mods. One hell of a nice looking car when done right but no one is driving them. Modded rusty rebels, ive seen one person driving one ever! Youga, not ever seen anyone driving one just a chromed one sitting at mors mutual. These cars are uncommon amongst the players. I like to have something a little different in my garage, something the polar opposite from a chromed adder. You may call it a list of the worst cars in the game but in my opinion the Karin intruder is one of the most stunning looking cars in the game so I'm willing to take the performance hit!

EdF4ce
  • EdF4ce

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 10:35 PM

I'd rather drive around in this a than any of the super cars any day!

0_030_zps1b506273.jpg

Sure you can just pick one up from the docks but how many people do you actually see driving them?

EdF4ce
  • EdF4ce

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 10:38 PM

Bollokan Praire, don't know if it's too rare, but I hadn't heard of the damn thing until it turned up on Simeon's wishlist.

It looks like a Hyundai coupe, and yes id say its an "uncommon car". I see it a lot in the wild but never being driven about by players or in peoples garages.

EdF4ce
  • EdF4ce

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 10:53 PM

the reason nobody uses those cars is because they're crap cars... if people wanted them, they could easily get them.

The Albany primo
0_025_zpsb68d4230.jpg

0_011_20131127213740718_zps3343a2a7.jpg

Not a crap car at all, more mods than most and it looks awesome. Why does no one drive them?

An Albany primo that looks like that is a rare car!

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 November 2013 - 11:02 PM

Im currently trying to get unique vehicles from SP missions, then il try glitch them into MP.

dyfin4life
  • dyfin4life

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 11:12 PM

I have ,docker,franks,youga,sultan,Mesa,hearse , for trade anyone have anything decent?

drunkenMUNKEY78
  • drunkenMUNKEY78

3rd Street Saint

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 November 2013 - 02:14 AM Edited by drunkenMUNKEY78, 29 November 2013 - 02:18 AM.

You misunderstand. Fair enough, uncommon cars but I'm not talking about the game world so much as what people are driving. The Albany primo is a beast of a sedan and has a fair few body mods. One hell of a nice looking car when done right but no one is driving them. Modded rusty rebels, ive seen one person driving one ever! Youga, not ever seen anyone driving one just a chromed one sitting at mors mutual. These cars are uncommon amongst the players. I like to have something a little different in my garage, something the polar opposite from a chromed adder. You may call it a list of the worst cars in the game but in my opinion the Karin intruder is one of the most stunning looking cars in the game so I'm willing to take the performance hit!

I get what you mean, I like to own uncommon cars too like the youga.The primo was my starter car and i kept it for a while lol. Its the same story with bikes, Everyone always goes for the bati 801 but i like the ruffian and PCJ 600 better.

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 02:47 AM

Ingot and Stratum.

They are not special at all, they also seem to NEVER spawn.

Seen ingot once.

Seen stratum in SP

• EdF4ce likes this

CanOdope
  • CanOdope

Troll hunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:09 AM

I've only seen the Vapid Bullet once. Luckily I grabbed it when I had the chance. Its a sweet car, not sure if its actually "rare" or "uncommon", but seems that way for me.
  • hansabergen and EdF4ce like this

Jedi the SITH
  • Jedi the SITH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:21 AM

http://rsg.ms/1b7NtfB

This is what I drive most of the time in MP. It ain't fast at all but gives me a lot of cover if I get "Jumped" by other players, and it's pretty unique.

I've seen one Karin Intruder which I jacked from an NPC while being chased by the cops. They destroyed it before I could get it to my garage and I've been trying to find another one ever since. You're right about it being a rare car.
  • EdF4ce likes this

teckn1que
  • teckn1que

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:34 AM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Glad to see some intruder love, one of my all time favorite cars. I have a entity in my garage but I don't think I have ever used it besides racing. I'll take my sentinel XS over any super car
  • EdF4ce likes this

EdF4ce
  • EdF4ce

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:31 AM

I have ,docker,franks,youga,sultan,Mesa,hearse , for trade anyone have anything decent?

what's the hearse like? May need to get my hands on that one day!

EdF4ce
  • EdF4ce

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:38 AM

Ingot and Stratum.

They are not special at all, they also seem to NEVER spawn.

Seen ingot once.

Seen stratum in SP

I've seen a few stratums but never seen an ingot ever! I especially have never seen any players driving those about! I really liked the stratum but dissapointing lack of mods made me give it a miss.

As you say they are not special but I'd say definately rare amongst us players!

EdF4ce
  • EdF4ce

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:42 AM

http://rsg.ms/1b7NtfB
This is what I drive most of the time in MP. It ain't fast at all but gives me a lot of cover if I get "Jumped" by other players, and it's pretty unique.
I've seen one Karin Intruder which I jacked from an NPC while being chased by the cops. They destroyed it before I could get it to my garage and I've been trying to find another one ever since. You're right about it being a rare car.

If ur in the market for an intruder, start a closed session and go to the docks. For some reason these harder to find cars seem to readily appear in a closed sesh. Never seen an intruder before, went to closed session and left my car idle in the road. I had a queue of intruders a mile long behind me!

EdF4ce
  • EdF4ce

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:51 AM

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg
Glad to see some intruder love, one of my all time favorite cars. I have a entity in my garage but I don't think I have ever used it besides racing. I'll take my sentinel XS over any super car

Very nice! Yeah my entity, feltzer and coquette are the racers for me. The big sedans are my free mode cars of choice!

Glad to see some people are understanding this rare car/uncommon car thread. I guess that other guy just has a garage full of chromed super cars, he wouldn't understand.

Anyways another uncommon car I never see driven by players, the Cheval Picador! C'mon, who wouldn't want an El Camino in their garage!
http://static3.wikia...cador_Front.jpg

hesselgren
  • hesselgren

Homeboy

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 29 November 2013 - 12:27 PM

i like my voodo.

0_0.jpg

• EdF4ce likes this

EdF4ce
  • EdF4ce

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 02:11 PM

i like my voodo.
0_0.jpg

Very nice!

SurfaceNoise
  • SurfaceNoise

改性

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 29 November 2013 - 02:59 PM

Dubsta v2! Unlike the normal Dubsta, it doesn't spawn in MP.

Difference from normal and v2,

Badges aren't chrome. Badges on the car follow whatever color you choose, black, chrome, white etc.

Metal bumpers can't be removed and they only come in black.

Rear spare wheel is left aligned instead of right aligned. < unsure about this but I think this is one of the difference.

Comes stock with big black rims and low profile tires.

Lower and a little bit faster than the average dubsta you see everyday.

And when entering LSC, it just says "Dubsta SUV" instead of "Benefactor Dubsta SUV"

So yes! The Dubsta v2 is a rare car.
  • EdF4ce likes this

marshall87
  • marshall87

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:41 PM

I'm all about the uncommon, non driven cars. I have an enitity for racing and everything else is cars I consider hard to find. Have an Albany Manana, Sentinel non XS, Primo, Intruder and Jackal. I could care less about supers. Wish I knew how to post snaps.

• EdF4ce likes this

Krypt0nite1989
  • Krypt0nite1989

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:40 AM

I finally found a premier. It looks just like a 4 door Chevy cobalt. Once nodded it drives pretty damn good. I love it. I use it a lot for missions cause of the 4 doors lol.

Deceitful-Fox
  • Deceitful-Fox

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:24 AM

This is how you can easily tell a car-nut player from a regular GTA player, because we don't drive chromed out supercars (not to mention the fact that they look hideous). 

• EdF4ce likes this

the_gamma
  • the_gamma

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:17 AM

who do i have to kill to get my hands on the clown van lol

EdF4ce
  • EdF4ce

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:27 PM Edited by EdF4ce, 30 November 2013 - 11:28 PM.

This is how you can easily tell a car-nut player from a regular GTA player, because we don't drive chromed out supercars (not to mention the fact that they look hideous).

Its all about those cars and making them look hot as f*ck! A hint of chrome on the bumpers or detail of a classic, nice and tasteful. A fully chromed adder or a fully chromed anything is just an abomination!

I love my collectable or classic cars. In real life I'd rather drive a tuned up Renault 5 turbo than a bugati veyron, heck I'd rather drive my 1965 morris minor than any real life supercar. Just as many people look at my car as would look at me driving a lambo or merc except they dont look at me like I'm a giant asshole! I guess my tastes are adequately catered for, I've had more people interested in my rusty Karin rebel all Dakar modded than Ive ever have with my entity!

I love this car but so few people seem to drive them! I've seen one other one apart from mine!
0_017_20131122230609456_zpsa2d22c0c.jpg

Deceitful-Fox
  • Deceitful-Fox

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:30 AM

No doubt. I'd rather drive pretty much anything than a veyron. I've always been a street racing enthusiast at heart, and part of the pleasure of car customisation is taking an affordable car and making it drive LIKE a supercar. Put enough time and money into a four door family sedan and it will eat ferraris for breakfast (unfortunately not in GTA 5, since it's fairly limited, but whatever). 

• 67f100 and EdF4ce like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users