Quantcast

» «
Photo

Are R* ever going to fix the plane storage?

47 replies to this topic
NeedleBanger
  • NeedleBanger

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:33 PM

I have to ask my mom first but ya...

Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:00 PM

I got a H.E.A.D.A.C.H.E.

(Facepalm)

RedwolfPsx
  • RedwolfPsx

Hidden

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:00 PM Edited by RedwolfPsx, 30 November 2013 - 04:06 PM.

Ya I'm a 28 yr old doctor who already has his student loans paid off & sits around playing GTA all day... give your head a shake. My complaining & demeanour are consistent with somebody who is fed up with all this bullsh*t that keeps on spin-cycling in this industry. Always "drip-feeding" us product, as if there's a limited amount of ideas & they're gonna run out soon. You would think after 2 decades that all these game companies would have their sh*t on lockdown & we would have a AAA industry, but nope. The only thing they have on lockdown are ways to sucker people into buying their unfinished games. They also choose not to listen to professional advice, and do things according to their own agenda (which is almost always a negative thing). It's getting to the point where I'm about to give up on it all together, after being a dedicated lifelong fan. The last of a dying breed I guess, cause I won't bend over and accept these dissolving games' quality. Especially in a time when the technology only gets better, so there's no excuse for this half-finished glitchy crap. That goes for all next-gen games, get with the f*cking program! What are we doing here, reversing the gaming evolution?!

Deez nuts GayRay
33mnz1j.jpg
2pzy7gk.jpg

I would like all games to be perfect too, but I've just accepted that business is business on every field. UNLESS there happens to be an influential person in the lead with true passion in what he's doing (for example, "the two Johns" on id Software back in the 90s), that's the only scenario which makes a phenomenal product possible. I'm afraid Rockstar lacks one at the moment, even though GTA V is a great game. So, as long as they make enough content to keep reviewers and casuals sucked in for a week, they get good reviews, make good $$$, they don't give a rat's ass whether we are happy with the plane storage or not.

• Militia likes this

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:44 PM

Ya I'm a 28 yr old doctor who already has his student loans paid off & sits around playing GTA all day...

Congratulations, you're the world's most ignorant doctor

I'm just an astronaut who does aerospace engineering and government & military consulting
  • lol232 likes this

NeedleBanger
  • NeedleBanger

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:18 PM

UNLESS there happens to be an influential person in the lead with true passion in what he's doing (for example, "the two Johns" on id Software back in the 90s), that's the only scenario which makes a phenomenal product possible. I'm afraid Rockstar lacks one at the moment, even though GTA V is a great game. So, as long as they make enough content to keep reviewers and casuals sucked in for a week, they get good reviews, make good $$$, they don't give a rat's ass whether we are happy with the plane storage or not.

That is bang on.

Mathew4296
  • Mathew4296

Road Warrior

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:04 AM

... And here's me thinking I was gonna get maybe 2 or 3 replies to this thread. You guys really are a class act.

OpenWorld23
  • OpenWorld23

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:26 AM

I hope they have an update for hangar storage for Micael and Franklins hangars at LS airport. They should spawn more to the center of the hangar and I lost my fighter jet after selecting another vehicle in the hangar. Also I couldn't get back to my Titan cargo plane without it getting destroyed. And I wish they had a bigger hangar for Trevor so I can store a Titan for him.

lol232
  • lol232

We stealin' all da gold!

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:58 PM

Ya I'm a 28 yr old doctor who already has his student loans paid off & sits around playing GTA all day...

Congratulations, you're the world's most ignorant doctor

I'm just an astronaut who does aerospace engineering and government & military consulting

He also posted a picture of his dad's car, LOL!

Spoiler

kingdmx
  • kingdmx

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:19 PM

CrazyRay & kingdmx are obviously way too stupid to notice the 1,000,000 ways that this game when wrong. I don't keep playing games that f*ck me over 5 seconds like you peabrains. It must be wonderful being as smart as a Mexican alley mutt, like you 2 sticks.

If there's one thing I've noticed clear as day, it's that boneheads like GTA 5. They're too stupid to know what's going on anyways. How could I possibly know what I'm talking about, I only made it to level 75 w/ $22,000,000 (that I made in one day). I waited years for this game to be released, and it didn't even take 2 months for me to find out what overall horse sh*t it is. I quit playing a month ago, after I literally accomplished everything (which ain't much).

GTA = GAME OVER

It's definitely worth $60, but doesn't come anywhere close to living up to the GTA name that built the company. Just like GTA 4 sucked balls. R* once again makes this massive badass world with nothing to do in it. Oh sweet, let's all buy the exact same condo guys! Can't even own 2 properties. You buy a Buzzard yet? Save your f*ckin money unless you like driving across the map to fetch something you just paid $2,000,000 for. Had top end cars disappear out of your garage yet, even after the stimulus? I've had 4 top ends vanish after stimulus. F*ck GTgAy 5, Vice City was literally a better game.

You clearly are a spoiled and stupid young kid,you just joined to moan all day,get the f*ck out!

Cyper
  • Cyper

Liberty City Lover Since 2001

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:14 PM

There is a lot of issues in GTA V.

Rockstar isn't an indie company. Therefore, you shouldn't expect them to fix any of these issues. A few will be fixed but most wont. Focus will most likely be on DLC for Multiplayer.

muffin_33
  • muffin_33

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:29 PM

The only thing that sucks about this game is all the douche bags that have to glitch cars and use money cheats. It is you lame lazy players that ruin every game. So stop whinning that your missing high end cars or police vehicles that you had to cheat to get anyway.

• Rocky55119 and Militia like this

a 3 legged pony
  • a 3 legged pony

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:40 PM

Ya I'm a 28 yr old doctor who already has his student loans paid off & sits around playing GTA all day... give your head a shake. My complaining & demeanour are consistent with somebody who is fed up with all this bullsh*t that keeps on spin-cycling in this industry. Always "drip-feeding" us product, as if there's a limited amount of ideas & they're gonna run out soon. You would think after 2 decades that all these game companies would have their sh*t on lockdown & we would have a AAA industry, but nope. The only thing they have on lockdown are ways to sucker people into buying their unfinished games. They also choose not to listen to professional advice, and do things according to their own agenda (which is almost always a negative thing). It's getting to the point where I'm about to give up on it all together, after being a dedicated lifelong fan. The last of a dying breed I guess, cause I won't bend over and accept these dissolving games' quality. Especially in a time when the technology only gets better, so there's no excuse for this half-finished glitchy crap. That goes for all next-gen games, get with the f*cking program! What are we doing here, reversing the gaming evolution?!

I totally agree with your opinion of this game, and the industry overall. They throw hundreds of millions at a new game, and end up with the same boring crap we've played for the last 3 years. It's really pathetic.

In the past I really looked up to R* as a company who would try new things, and make good games in the process.

I was sick of this game after listening to Franklin and his pal banter during his first couple missions. I got so tired of hearing them call each other nigga it's unreal.....and right after that I had the same mission lock up twice.

Maybe others haven't experienced the problems with the game that I did so early on, but I could never defend this game. 

NeedleBanger
  • NeedleBanger

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:16 AM Edited by NeedleBanger, 02 December 2013 - 12:24 AM.

LOL232 - "He also posted a picture of his dad's car LOL!"

No man, didn't you hear CrazyGoof? It's my Mom's, and that's the car radio I turn up while I'm picking up girls at the mall. It's not much, but it seems to work quite often. You'd be surprised. Sometimes when I ask Mom nice enough she lets me take it on week long trips through the Rockies at high speeds. It's ok, nothing special. Not that you'd know anything about that...

KingDMX you sound like you need a reality check. "People who complain are spoiled & shouldn't be taken seriously!" Bitch boy I've climbed ladders that you don't even know exist. It's your opinion that is irrelevant, you won't even question the 70% rough-draft horse sh*t game. Too many Ben Dovers like you involved in this industry.

NeedleBanger
  • NeedleBanger

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:27 AM Edited by NeedleBanger, 02 December 2013 - 12:28 AM.

Kingnig & CrazyQueer can't face the truth.

Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:57 AM

What is going on?  Acid Trip?  Roid Rage?

Mathew4296
  • Mathew4296

Road Warrior

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:40 AM

What is going on?  Acid Trip?  Roid Rage?

It'd seem that way. 

SkyWest1218
  • SkyWest1218

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 03:06 AM

Needlebanger, maybe if you quit acting like a loud-mouthed 12 year old brat and use some freakin manners, then someone will listen to what you have to say.

NeedleBanger
  • NeedleBanger

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:34 PM

I couldn't care less GayWest1218, dinky poop piss poo wiener. Take that seriously.

98% nerds on forums, worldwide. The other 2% are the people who finally got so pissed off that they couldn't take it anymore and had to take action. There are plenty, plenty more people like me on the way.

*** Remember this too GayboyWest1218, it's not just the R* throaters (who masterbate to this website) who can read my comments, it's the whole world. Anybody who types "GTA 5 Sucks" into Google is gonna come straight here, and they're going to be looking for comments like mine, not yours.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users