5 replies to this topic
Jack...
  • Jack...

Wanted Level modifications

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 28 November 2013 - 05:22 AM

It happened again - this time on gtaforums. The story begins like this:
"So I'm up early, turn on my PC, went to gtaforums, looked a few topics and a couple minutes latter I'm automaticly logged in just like that(it says last active a minute ago)". 
Is this because of the update or somebody is screwing around with my account (if so then please terrorise that jack*ss)?
And when I logged in by myself it says: "Sorry, you don't have permission to do that...". Despite that message I was capable for posting the topic - strange.
A few days ago I've reported this kind of problem on gtagarage topic (of course nobody answered - it looks like playing GTA5 is still a top priority).

uNi
  • uNi

Cyclop 9

• None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 12:09 PM

It just may be your browser logging in for you.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:25 PM

Yeah, did you ever have the prompt 'Do you want the browser to remember this password?' or whatever. It's possible that may be the issue.

If so or to counteract, simply clear your browsing data, cookies, all that and it should remove the auto save for next time.

Jack...
  • Jack...

Wanted Level modifications

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:04 PM

I've already told in the gtagarage topic - the browser is not the problem - it's something else. If it happen again I'll edit my last reply.

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

Let's Bounce

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:27 PM

That sounds like a cookies issue, if you get a permission error, it logs you in and out automatically and erratically probably because you made the browser remember your password somewhere in the past but now the cookies are somehow damaged. Try deleting them.

Gray Wolf
  • Gray Wolf

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:47 PM

That sounds like a cookies issue, if you get a permission error, it logs you in and out automatically and erratically probably because you made the browser remember your password somewhere in the past but now the cookies are somehow damaged. Try deleting them.

This and I'd also clear out your cache too just to make sure.

I've had this problem myself but I didn't think much of it as a issue ;)

• WildBrick142 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users