» «
Photo

Even if you picked option C....

22 replies to this topic
Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:34 PM Edited by Mr_Goldcard, 27 November 2013 - 03:34 PM.

At the end of the day, Michael would've still been fine witg Franklin killing Trevor and Trevor would've been okay with Franklin killing Michael. Their issues were not resolved. And don't give me that crap with that 2 minute resolution they had when they hang out...

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:36 PM

Okay, So what.

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:42 PM

So either they had a sh*t writer or they rushed the ending. We need to have more missions behind this. Either Michael killing Trevor. Trevor killing Michael or Mike and T killing Franklin or Niko Bellic killing all of them.. SOMETHING!
  • nobum62 likes this

Drake1212
  • Drake1212

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:43 PM

If I remember correctly, Trevor isn't actually fine with Franklin killing Michael - he is quite pissed at Franklin post story.

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:47 PM

If I remember correctly, Trevor isn't actually fine with Franklin killing Michael - he is quite pissed at Franklin post story.

Then why didn't he kill him?

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:49 PM

Option 4 - DLC

happy?
  • Luddite likes this

United_Stealth
  • United_Stealth

Scooter brother

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:50 PM

So either they had a sh*t writer or they rushed the ending. We need to have more missions behind this. Either Michael killing Trevor. Trevor killing Michael or Mike and T killing Franklin or Niko Bellic killing all of them.. SOMETHING!

Or nobody killing nobody and they'll all just have a high tea

• DeafMetal likes this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:54 PM

Jeeves, fetch my pipe and slippers, this ones about to get interesti...

Oh, no it isn't. 

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:01 PM

Michael and Trevor are best friends deep down and they would never kill each other. Well at least Trevor wouldn't go after Michael no matter how much he ''seems'' to hate him sometimes. Michael could probably do it with the right excuse.

Still, C has a nice ''well, f*ck it, we cam all live in this world'' ending and let it be for god's sake.

SoupKitchenXtreme
  • SoupKitchenXtreme

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:10 PM

Michael and Trevor are best friends deep down and they would never kill each other. Well at least Trevor wouldn't go after Michael no matter how much he ''seems'' to hate him sometimes. Michael could probably do it with the right excuse.

Still, C has a nice ''well, f*ck it, we cam all live in this world'' ending and let it be for god's sake.

micahel kills trevor in the franklin chooses option b scenario lol

MMC_BITW
  • MMC_BITW

Nobody Interesting

• Members
  • Maldives

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:34 PM

micahel kills trevor in the franklin chooses option b scenario lol

That is if Franklin doesn't shoot.

felixuta
  • felixuta

The Real Deal yo!

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:36 PM

Oh man, I don't get how you could kill a protagonist YOU have been playing, it would've sucked if they didn't integrate option c. They should've only had option c as possible option because then you keep all 3 and you get to kill all the assholes who pissed you off the last 65 missions...

fish61324
  • fish61324

Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:40 PM

At the end of the day, Michael would've still been fine witg Franklin killing Trevor and Trevor would've been okay with Franklin killing Michael. Their issues were not resolved. And don't give me that crap with that 2 minute resolution they had when they hang out...

And you never thought about how FRANKLIN would feel about it.....

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:44 PM

Trevor had PLENTY of times to kill Michael. But he never did. Trevor hated Michael for what he did to him and Brad (I think that's his name, haven't played in a bit), but still, deep down, they were best friends.

It's the same reason Michael doesn't just kill Trevor.

• DeafMetal likes this

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:48 PM

Nigga don't hate the writers 'cause they beautiful, nigga. Maybe if you stopped asking so many yee-yee ass questions you'd get some likes on your post. Oh, better yet, maybe if you stopped being so nitpicking about simple things in a crazy story you would be actually enjoying it, niggaaa....

• jv95_, Xerukal, CanOdope and 1 other like this

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:04 PM

It's much more complex than that.

Murad96
  • Murad96

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:43 AM Edited by Murad96, 01 December 2013 - 12:43 AM.

Then why didn't he kill him?

You dislike someone.

Kill them.

- Mr_Goldcard logic.

• Luddite and Zodape like this

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

I thought I would only need this meme for a few weeks...or so

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:52 AM

Nigga don't hate the writers 'cause they beautiful, nigga. Maybe if you stopped asking so many yee-yee ass questions you'd get some likes on your post. Oh, better yet, maybe if you stopped being so nitpicking about simple things in a crazy story you would be actually enjoying it, niggaaa....

:colgate:

I'm with Mr_Goldcard on the concept that the option C resolution was pathetically weak, but as you say, if any of the character motivations or mechanisms in the story were better than the simple-minded random schlock that they were, this breakdown at the ending might have mattered. 

Instead, it's just the final WTF in a story full of WTF. 

• nobum62 likes this

natetheguitarkid
  • natetheguitarkid

The diplomatic treatment's

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:24 AM

Amen. 

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:33 AM

Lmfaooo

Tokin
  • Tokin

Snee-i-itch

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:35 AM

beautiful

nitr0monkey
  • nitr0monkey

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:39 AM

Jeeves fetch my pipe and slippers, this ones about to get interesti...

Oh, no it isn't. 

Is that you call your mom?

nobum62
  • nobum62

some guy who just got into the santa hat fad

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:49 AM

what lamar would say if he was a fanboy of a rushed/sh*tty story

• saintsrow likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users