Quantcast

» «
Photo

Ruck You, Fockstar, I demand compensation.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
37 replies to this topic
Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:09 AM

So please tell me, did you go to Rockstar support and open a ticket about your problem, you know at the place where you could very possibly get compensation or at least your in game money back.. Or did you come to the forums first to bitch and moan like a little spoiled kid.

Agreed, I believe rockstar refunds. I don't know why this kid is crying.

This kid ain't crying, just adding to the asininity of all that is C0ckstar.

73duster
  • 73duster

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:12 AM

I'm not going to glitch money, sure, I bought a cash card, but that's different from glitching.
I want to be a legitimate player, and glitching ruins that.
I doubt my actions will be featured on even the local news station.

Anyone who wants to can join and help in getting back at them.

Difference is that you spent $20 while glitchers did not. To be legit earn the money through playin rather than using cash advances

This.

The whole point of playing is to EARN what you get, and paying real money for phony currency is idiotic. As for losing stuff you paid for, i'm sure you'll get it back. It's probably just a glitch.

W3BB13
  • W3BB13

Welcome to the real North Korea

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:12 AM

Rockstar have fu*ked me over again.This time, taking my entity, granger and sentinel, all fully modded, all with money I got from a cash card I paid REAL money for.

Taking? Meaning what, they got lost in the Cloud?

I owned the apartment with the best view, I don't know if it's called weasel or whet but their vans are always parked in front.
I found a nice 6 car garage at Zancudo so I got rid of 4 vehicles in my existing 10 car garage so I could buy the 6 car one.

I purchase it, and whammy my Grammy smacked my mammy in the fanny, my cars went poof, and this isn't a spoof!
They're nowhere to see, I plead in misery, my blue entity, no longer with me.

Oh what shall I do? Rockstars given poo. This will just not do, no sir, be done with you.

Don't quit your day job.

Also, lol @ people telling the OP to "grow a pair" by glitching.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:14 AM

Lol@spending real money

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:18 AM Edited by UnicornAssassin, 27 November 2013 - 02:21 AM.

Rockstar have fu*ked me over again.This time, taking my entity, granger and sentinel, all fully modded, all with money I got from a cash card I paid REAL money for.

I owned the apartment with the best view, I don't know if it's called weasel or whet but their vans are always parked in front.
I found a nice 6 car garage at Zancudo so I got rid of 4 vehicles in my existing 10 car garage so I could buy the 6 car one.

I purchase it, and whammy my Grammy smacked my mammy in the fanny, my cars went poof, and this isn't a spoof!

Oh what shall I do? Rockstars given poo. This will just not do, no sir, be done with you.

So you purchased a new garage when you already had the Weazel apartment with the ten-car garage?

You can only own one property in GTA online. This is how it has always been.

Which means you lost your apartment and ten-car garage (and all the cars in it, probably) and now you own a six-car garage and no apartment.

That's how the game works.

This is your fault.

Bravo.

/thread

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:19 AM

Rockstar have fu*ked me over again.
This time, taking my entity, granger and sentinel, all fully modded, all with money I got from a cash card I paid REAL money for.

Those bastards better deposit 1.25 million into my account or I'm going to spraypaint over all of their cars at every single Rockstar development studio I can find.
Then I'll pop their tyres because they didn't spend the totally non-ludicrous $25,000 for bulletproof ones.

Then I'll build a brick wall in front of all of the game designers garages at each of their homes and put the words:
"Sorry, You Cannot Store Any Vehicles In Your Garage"

YOU WILL SUFFER, ROCKSTAR, MARK MY WORDS ON THE CALENDAR OF REVENGE.

432123477_WaitYoumadbro_xlarge.jpeg

seanforever
  • seanforever

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:28 AM

Why don't you remove the Dr. Seuss from your mouth and tell us what actually happened

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:32 AM

Use the complaint thread, please.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users