• tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:08 AM

ocelot f620 and Sentinel/XS would like to speak with you

To admit they look sh*t?

:p

to admit you must have pretty bad taste if you don't think the f620 doesn't look good :D

Nordniedersachse
  • Nordniedersachse

Sonnensänger

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:11 AM

There's no other car in the game that looks better with chrome than the Adder imo.

The Dollar rims are just to piss people off, I don't really like them myself.

double_facepalm.png

No car looks good in chrome, and i support the motion of destroying those seeking attention with dollar wheels.

That's your opinion. I'm not an attention seeking type of person, but after seeing all the dumb hate towards the Adder and especially the Chradder, I decided to give mine Dollar rims and yes, this is to get a little bit attention of you (Chr)Adder haters and especially the ones of you who declare war on cars just because they are kids and/or stupid. I don't even care if there are people trying to kill me and blow it up when I pass them in it. I will maybe have a little fight with those guys and that's it.

The Red Commissar
  • The Red Commissar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:13 AM

Its like hating on call of duty/battlefield

People don't play the stuff, they just learn it through internet osmosis, i much prefer the adder and i think it is one of the best cars in the game in terms of speed and handling. Don't know why everyone says the handling sucks, unless i am going max speed i can easily make a turn. maybe its driver skill.

I'm not trying to make myself sound like a better driver, believe me I'm crap, but the Adder does require a little more skill to take full advantage of than the other supers. It's really all about the braking. Your breaks are good but your acceleration is a bit below standard for Supers. This means stopping is easy but getting going again is a little difficult. Timing your breaks perfectly however will allow you to make turns at near full speed and avoid any nasty handling problems. 

It also seems that most people who buy the Adder are under the impression that the car makes the driver.  I outrun almost all Adder drivers in my Infernus, and most of them in any other car I've got aside from the Kalahari or Intruder.

A good driver in an Infernus will always beat a sh*tty or average one in an Adder, but someone who really knows how to drive their Adder will beat anyone in the other cars. 

It's all about playing to your strengths and their weakeness. The Adder is all about speed, so focus on gaining and maintaining that speed. Don't make risky turns, slow down/drift when you need to, you have great brakes so be sure to use them. 

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:13 AM

The chrome people give it a bad name but modded right it is a great car. I prefer a cheetah though and after that the sports classics. I love driving around in my yellow Monroe.

• The Red Commissar likes this

Canucks555
  • Canucks555

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:14 AM

Great thread OP! Even though I won't ever buy either due to the stigma attached to them, I consider myself enlightened!

Doolz351
  • Doolz351

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:14 AM

meh...

0_0.jpg

muscle ftw
  • The Red Commissar and DMC14 like this

The Red Commissar
  • The Red Commissar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:16 AM

meh...

0_0.jpg

muscle ftw

Muscle is great but I've always been a Luxury/Sports guy. Awesome car though! 

K1NG CURT1S
  • K1NG CURT1S

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:16 AM

Am I the only one that's going to call you out on the fact that you said the Cheetah basically handles better then the Entity directly after you posted the specific rating for each....

Top Speed = Adder>Entity>Cheetah

Accelleration = Entity>Adder>Cheetah

Handling = Entity>Cheetah>Adder

You said it yourself, unless the Adder can gain top speed over an extremely LONG distance (to overcome the advantage of acceleration) then the Entity is the prime choice.

Looks better,Drives Better. The Entity is superior.  Challenge me to ANY race of your choice, my car will still beat your adder.

:) other then that, great post OP.

Nordniedersachse
  • Nordniedersachse

Sonnensänger

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:21 AM

Good post OP, I agree in almost all points.

I own an Adder myself, it was one of my first cars. Actually I own 3 Adders right now, but will get rid of one. I can understand people saying they don't like the looks of it, well I have to admit it looks a bit weird, but NOT ugly imo. No it looks interesting imo, kinda cool. The handling is a bit slippery, I'm often having trouble in the city traffic. I also own an Entity, it was my first super sports car. I fell in love with it on the day it came out of its egg and I prefer it over the Adder. Owned a Cheerah back in the days and got rid of it. I didn't like its looks and I didn't like how it drives.

By the way, we stopped shooting each other a long time ago.

Okay, I want to use this thread to show my Adders, one of it is a Chradder, fully chromatized. I know it has a bad image, but I can not deny that it looks great, there's no other car in the game that looks better with chrome than the Adder imo.

ibw1mu.jpg

The Dollar rims are just to piss people off, I don't really like them myself.

2jbjrjc.jpg

I don't like Chrome much, but it looks good in the lighting of that picture. Excellent shades of green for the second picture though. What color is that exactly?  

It's matt black with lime green stripes and lime green rims. The rims are SUV rims named "Sunrise". Took me some time to find the imo perfect color combination.

The Red Commissar
  • The Red Commissar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:25 AM

Am I the only one that's going to call you out on the fact that you said the Cheetah basically handles better then the Entity directly after you posted the specific rating for each....

Top Speed = Adder>Entity>Cheetah

Accelleration = Entity>Adder>Cheetah

Handling = Entity>Cheetah>Adder

You said it yourself, unless the Adder can gain top speed over an extremely LONG distance (to overcome the advantage of acceleration) then the Entity is the prime choice.

Looks better,Drives Better. The Entity is superior.  Challenge me to ANY race of your choice, my car will still beat your adder.

:) other then that, great post OP.

Deerrrrp well that's my bad. Though driving around my friend's Cheetah it does feel like it handles better than an Entity. Maybe due to the lower speed and being much closer to the ground? Then again the stats tell a different story. I don't know but thanks for pointing that out. 

I won't get into the which car is better debate because we'll be here all day, I still think each of the top 3 super cars fulfills a certain niche however. 

My Adder would give your Entity a run for it's money...if I wan't such a sh*t driver... :beerhat:

dedlee
  • dedlee

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:28 AM

I own an adder as a crew car. it destroys on commune and route 68 and handles fine all things considered.
the infernus outperforms the cheetah easily. have no idea why you'd put it in the top 3, but I own all 4 and only keep the cheetah around bc it's gorgeous. only real strength that car has.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:33 AM

That's your opinion. I'm not an attention seeking type of person, but after seeing all the dumb hate towards the Adder and especially the Chradder, I decided to give mine Dollar rims and yes, this is to get a little bit attention of you (Chr)Adder haters and especially the ones of you who declare war on cars just because they are kids and/or stupid. I don't even care if there are people trying to kill me and blow it up when I pass them in it. I will maybe have a little fight with those guys and that's it.

Yep, my opinion...

- Not an attention seek/attention seeker.

- Declare war on attention seekers, get called a kid/stupid...

It's your car and you can enjoy it how you please, have fun :)

To admit you must have pretty bad taste if you don't think the f620 doesn't look good :D

In chrome they look sh*t is what i thought you were saying, they are good looking cars in general.

The Red Commissar
  • The Red Commissar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:36 AM

I own an adder as a crew car. it destroys on commune and route 68 and handles fine all things considered.
the infernus outperforms the cheetah easily. have no idea why you'd put it in the top 3, but I own all 4 and only keep the cheetah around bc it's gorgeous. only real strength that car has.

The Infernus is the second slowest super, has the worst brakes, and everything else is mediocre at best. It's a nice car to have, but the Cheetah, Entity, and Adder will almost always beat the Infernus provided the driver isn't crap. At least from my personal experience. 

All that said, I don't have much experience with the Infernus but from my research it's not that great. It's Vacca with twice the cost yet only an improvement in acceleration (I don't consider the 7.9 to 8.0 in handling to be worth mentioning in most cases). 

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:37 AM

I hate those dollar rims. I changed Michael's personal car and added some good wheels.

MUT3D
  • MUT3D

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:43 AM

fastest vehicle in the game: Bati 801 196.99 

the adder is over rated

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:43 AM Edited by Corrupt King, 27 November 2013 - 02:44 AM.

I object the adder looks nothing like the veyron... We don't even get customization for the bottom half and the front doesn't look like a mouth ready to give a BJ...

dedlee
  • dedlee

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:43 AM

The Infernus is the second slowest super, has the worst brakes, and everything else is mediocre at best. It's a nice car to have, but the Cheetah, Entity, and Adder will almost always beat the Infernus provided the driver isn't crap. At least from my personal experience. 

All that said, I don't have much experience with the Infernus but from my research it's not that great. It's Vacca with twice the cost yet only an improvement in acceleration (I don't consider the 7.9 to 8.0 in handling to be worth mentioning in most cases). 

if you have a cheetah and are on psn, we can do a race. if you don't have an infernus then your personal experience can't really mean much concerning it, right? especially to someone who owns all 4.
stats are entirely too deceptive in this game. give it a shot.

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:46 AM

I don't know about handling. I have tried all the super cars in racing, and I find the adders back end kicks out faster on the curves than others. Then again I'm not the best driver in video games. Drive a Kenworth in real life.

I_Love_Your_TDs
  • I_Love_Your_TDs

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:49 AM

Dont have much experience with car, knows everything about it luls

Upggrade
  • Upggrade

Queen of Zimbabwe

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:50 AM

I only bought one as a sort of milestone. I hate hate hate it from the back but from the front they look pretty good. In my opinion speed is all it has, the acceleration and handling don't hold a candle to my other cars.

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:53 AM

I actually like Adders/Bugatti Veyrons.

I don't however, like the people who drive them on GTA. They've created a stereotype for themselves and it certainly isn't good.

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:09 AM

Its because oddly enough a lot of hipsters play this game. 

They prefer riding in Bodhi since Adders are too "mainstream"

The other main reason is because they take the game too seriously, its like a life simulator for them so they tend to play it with real life rules even though ironically they're going around killing and robbing people anyways.When they see people with Adders they will automatically think they cheated, and the whole "legit gamer" stigma that they think is some sort of accomplishment when fact is the only legit way to play a game is to play it however you feel like. 

The Adder is easily a top 3 car, its not ugly either. It just a easy target for bitter gamers who didn't glitch because they think it makes them better than others but they tend to forget that its a video game and not real lie.

The Red Commissar
  • The Red Commissar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:10 AM Edited by The Red Commissar, 27 November 2013 - 03:11 AM.

fastest vehicle in the game: Bati 801 196.99 

the adder is over rated

Fastest vehicle is the fighter jet actually...

if you have a cheetah and are on psn, we can do a race. if you don't have an infernus then your personal experience can't really mean much concerning it, right? especially to someone who owns all 4.
stats are entirely too deceptive in this game. give it a shot.

I've driven it in races plenty of times and I never did too well in it. I'll be sure to pick one up when I have spare cash though, I like the way it looks. 

Unfortunately I'm not on PSN so I'm afraid I can't race you :(

I don't know about handling. I have tried all the super cars in racing, and I find the adders back end kicks out faster on the curves than others. Then again I'm not the best driver in video games. Drive a Kenworth in real life.

Adder's definitely have a weird problem with the back. In real life this is compensated by the spoiler-airbrake/lowering suspension. The game counterpart doesn't have this. I found the best way to stop the back end from kicking out is to slightly brake around turns. 

Dont have much experience with car, knows everything about it luls

I never claimed to know anything about it, and I've driven it enough in races to form a vague opinion on it. 

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:14 AM Edited by biggsull, 27 November 2013 - 03:16 AM.

Races have this thing called slip stream, it nullifies the advantage top speed has.

When your acceleration and handling are significantly better AND you can draft ahead of the lead cars speed, it means the adder is not the best car. The Entity is.

Edit: Adder looks lame too anyways.. the Entity is more appealing in every way.

Mix the chocolate metallic color with some type of blue pearlescent for a sexy one, I forget the blue colors proper name.

The Red Commissar
  • The Red Commissar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:15 AM Edited by The Red Commissar, 27 November 2013 - 03:16 AM.

I actually like Adders/Bugatti Veyrons.

I don't however, like the people who drive them on GTA. They've created a stereotype for themselves and it certainly isn't good.

I love the Veyrons. It's classy and sporty. My type of ride :)

I don't think I fit into the Adder owner stereotype, but then again most people who do probably don't. 

Its because oddly enough a lot of hipsters play this game. 

They prefer riding in Bodhi since Adders are too "mainstream"

The other main reason is because they take the game too seriously, its like a life simulator for them so they tend to play it with real life rules even though ironically they're going around killing and robbing people anyways.When they see people with Adders they will automatically think they cheated, and the whole "legit gamer" stigma that they think is some sort of accomplishment when fact is the only legit way to play a game is to play it however you feel like. 

The Adder is easily a top 3 car, its not ugly either. It just a easy target for bitter gamers who didn't glitch because they think it makes them better than others but they tend to forget that its a video game and not real lie.

Some people certainly take this game too seriously and hate the Adder just because it's popular. But there are plenty of legitimate reasons why someone wouldn't like an Adder. 

AllChromeEverything
  • AllChromeEverything

Abusing 1 kdr Players

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:18 AM

ill just leave this here i3ffkp.jpg

• Legit Glitcher likes this

mochakaboom
  • mochakaboom

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:21 AM

I dislike the adder because I rarely need to drive in a straight line for long periods of time.  The amount of time needed to reach top speed will give the person who is in front of you enough time to figure out how to block the adder.

I'm planning to just dupe the adder to people who are just starting out with the game so they don't end up quitting.

The Red Commissar
  • The Red Commissar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:21 AM

Races have this thing called slip stream, it nullifies the advantage top speed has.

When your acceleration and handling are significantly better AND you can draft ahead of the lead cars speed, it means the adder is not the best car. The Entity is.

Mix the chocolate metallic color with some type of blue pearlescent for a sexy one, I forget the blue colors proper name.

In order to slipstream you actually have to catch up with the car in front of you to a close proximity considerable. I can safely say from experience that if I do a perfect race in my Adder (maintaining top speed most of the time, no crashes etc) then I'm too far ahead for another car to slipstream me. 

And again, this isn't a "which car is better" discussion. It's mainly about pointing out things that often get overlooked about the Adder, intentionally and unintentionally. 

Eh, I like the looks of the Adder better. The Entity is a bit too boxy and sporty for me. I feel like the Adder/Veyron is a perfect blend of Luxury and Sport. That middle ground is why I'm also a big Mercedes fan. 

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:24 AM

Adders are great cars, I got rid of mine for an entity because of the fact the entity looks a little better,
The stats are damn near the same (its the driver not the car)
And because the entity has a lot more bullet cover from behind which I like when I'm being chased.
That and I didn't want to get rid of the other cars in my garage for the entity

I love the cover from behind the Entity provides. I don't think it's even possible to hit the driver from behind. 

However, an Adder will be able to outrun whatever is trying to shoot at you from behind in the first place  :sly:

not trying to take away from the car but, Its not a normal bugatti veyron that has the record its only the super sport model (only 5 of em made). and its a production car record and there are supposed to be 50 of em made to qualify but they make exceptions. The crown will soon be taken by the new Koenigsegg. 

Personaly i have never found the car to be very attractive and if i dont like the looks of a car i wont find it appealing.

I'm pretty sure the Veyron and the Super Sport are mostly the same. Of course I can be wrong. I know about super cars but I'm certainly not an expert. The new Koenigsegg looks fantastic and might very well beat the Veyron, though until then I can safely say the Veyron is still the fastest street legal car. 

As for the looks, it's all personal taste. I like how it combines elements from luxury, sport, and even muscle cars, but that's just me. 
the original Veyron is called the Bugatti Veyron 16.4, named for its 16 cylinder engine and 4 turbochargers, outputting a grand total of 1,001 horsepower. The Veyron SS is a hyped up version of that (pushes 1200 bhp, I believe?) with tires composed of a special compound rubber component that withstands the high heat of massive friction from 250mph+ speeds longer than its older brother, the Veyron 16.4.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:24 AM Edited by biggsull, 27 November 2013 - 03:25 AM.

In order to slipstream you actually have to catch up with the car in front of you to a close proximity considerable. I can safely say from experience that if I do a perfect race in my Adder (maintaining top speed most of the time, no crashes etc) then I'm too far ahead for another car to slipstream me. 

And again, this isn't a "which car is better" discussion. It's mainly about pointing out things that often get overlooked about the Adder, intentionally and unintentionally. 

Eh, I like the looks of the Adder better. The Entity is a bit too boxy and sporty for me. I feel like the Adder/Veyron is a perfect blend of Luxury and Sport. That middle ground is why I'm also a big Mercedes fan. 

The only time youl get ahead is when the other racers take the real competition out by ramming. Its pretty easy to slingshot up at the start right from the back.(especially if you decide to use the boost for timing at the start, it's easy to master)

The video directly states the adder is the best car at the end btw.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users